剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
你有过濒死经历吗
You ever have a near-death experience?
我以前是警♥察♥啊 所以当然
I was a cop, so yeah.
最吓人的是什么
What was the scariest?
其实 最惊险的一次是我15岁的时候
Actually, my closest call came when I was 15.
我在海上冲浪
I was surfing Pipeline,
一个三层大浪之后我差点淹死
and I nearly drowned after a three-wave hold down.
我哥们找到我的时候已经没有意识了
My buddies found me unconscious,
脸朝下漂在水里
floating face down in the water.
还弄了直升机把我送去了医院
I had to be airlifted to a hospital.
太吓人了
Terrifying.
怎么回事啊
What happened?
我活下来了呗
I lived.
看起来有人用了焊炬把钢铁
Looks like someone used a welding torch
打薄了 很容易就会摔下去
to weaken the steel, rig it to fall.
这个人很仔细
The guy was thorough.
把金属边缘都弄得生锈了
Oxidized the metal edges to make it look like
看起来就像是原本的结构老化
a pre-existing structural defect.
但是杀手得想办法让托德
But the hitman had to find a way to make Todd
出来到阳台上 然后倚靠在栏杆上啊
come out to the balcony and lean on the railing.
托德不是说他听到了汽车警报吗
Well, Todd said he heard a car alarm.
这也太随机了吧
I mean, that seems random.
他怎么就能确定这能把托德引出来呢
How would he know that would draw Todd out?
你逗我呢大哥 你看看托德那样
Are you kidding? Have you seen Todd?
他那么神经质的一个人 傻子都能看出来好吧
It doesn't take an actor to get inside his paranoid mind set.
杀手非常确信
I think the hitman could be pretty confident
他会出来查看的
that he'd come check it out.
如果我们能知道他弄得哪辆车的警报
If we can identify which car he set off,
没准就能找到他
maybe we can ID him.
无论你做了多么周密的计划
"Whatever plans you make,
总会有一些意料之外的事情
there's always something unexpected
会干扰到事态的进展
that will interfere with them."
非常同意
Strongly agree.
有意思
Interesting.
人们的不幸来源于自己的所做出的错误决定
"People's misfortunes result from the mistakes they make."
强烈反对
Strongly disagree.
有时候是由随机的误诊引起的
Sometimes, they result from a random misdiagnosis
而这会毁了他们的
that destroys their entire world.
怎么了
What?
上面说了什么
What does it say about me?
在我深入分♥析♥之前
We have to get through all the questions
你必须回答所有问题
before I can delve into analysis.
托德 你的电♥话♥
Todd, it's for you.
托德 你还能听出来那晚的汽车警报声吗
Todd, could you recognize the car alarm if you heard it?
能 我觉得可以 怎么了
Yeah. I think so. Why?
喂 贝尔托 找到汽车警报器声音的文件
Hey, Berto, pull up sound files for car alarms,
看看你能不能缩小一下车型范围
see if you can narrow down which type of car it came from.
好的
On it.
你觉得那辆车还在吗
Do you think the car's still here?
不知道 但托德车肯定在
No idea. But Todd's car is.
我敢打赌杀手是通过车找到他的
And I'm betting the hitman was using it to track him.
不是 它
No, it was...
它没那么模糊 要再尖一点
It was less blurpy, more tooty.
好的 这个呢
Okay. How about this one?
有点太吵了
A bit too brassy.
怎么会有这么多种汽车警报声啊
Who knew there were so many car alarms?
柔和一点 更像是沙哑的火车鸣笛
Warmer, but it was more of a squawky waaank.
除了糖纸和旧瓶子没别的了
Ugh, nothing but candy wrappers and old bottles back here.
底下有什么发现吗
Find anything down there?
有 发现了这个
Yeah, found this.
接在车的电气系统上
It's attached to the car's electrical system.
这是一个跟踪设备吗
Is that a tracking device?
我没见过这样的
Not like any I've ever seen.
喂 贝尔托 你有什么发现吗
Yeah, Berto, what do you got?
缩小了汽车的范围
Narrowed down the car alarm.
雪佛兰 2013年至2018年间生产
Chevy, manufactured between 2013 to 2018.
蓝色雪弗兰乐驰
Blue Spark.
是这个 就是这个
That's it! That's the one.
干得不错 好的 坚持住
That's great work. All right, hang tight.
好了 我们来看看酒店是否有视频监控
All right, let's see if the hotel had video surveillance.
你们就是一直动我车的人吗
So you're the people who keep setting off my alarm?
没有 怎么了 之前也报♥警♥了吗
No. Why? Did it go off before?
在凌晨3点的时候
At like 3:00 in the morning.
你看见栏杆塌了吗
Did you see the railing collapse?
看见了 吓死我了
Yeah, it scared the hell out of me.
所以你当时在外面
So you were out here?
你有没有看见停车场里有什么人
Did you see anyone else in the parking lot?
只有一个站在皮卡车旁边的人
Just a guy standing by a pickup.
栏杆塌了的时候 他就开车走了
When the railing collapsed, he got in and drove away.
你看见他长什么样或者车什么样了吗
You happen to see what he looked like or the make of the truck?
没看清人
Didn't really get a look at him.
车是一辆黑色的索罗德皮卡
But it was a black Silverado pickup.
黑色索罗德 这可不好往下查了
Black Silverado? That's not much to go on.
是啊 酒店的监控系统在克♥林♥顿♥政♥府♥期间
Yeah, and the hotel surveillance stopped working
就坏了
during the Clinton administration.
但你的杀手留下了些线索
But your hitman did leave something behind.
这个是在你车上找到的
This was attached to your car.
我们觉得他是通过这个追踪你的
We think this is how he followed you.
所以如果我们能够找到这是谁做的
So if we can find out who made it,
我们就能找到销♥售♥点
we may be able to track down a point of sale.
从而找到杀手的线索
Trace him from there.
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
我想这是我见到你以来第一次
I think this is the first time since I've met you
你的手不抖
that your hands weren't shaking.
对 我一直都是
Yeah, I've always been
和机器在一起比和人在一起更放松
more comfortable with machines than with people.
我在质量管理部工作
I work in quality control.
你听说过超级科技吗
You heard of MegaTech?
做心脏检测器的吗
They make that heart monitor watch?
对 主动脉记录
Yeah! The Aorta Recorda.
还有智能平底锅 智能雨伞
And the Smarty Pans, the Intelli-Brella...
总之 这就是我工作的地方
Anyway, that's where I work.
我靠拆东西为生
I take things apart for a living,
揭开他们的秘密 找到他们的弱点
unlock their secrets, find their vulnerabilities.
你是一个反向工程师
You're a reverse engineer.
你把东西拆开 弄清他们是怎样工作的
You pull things apart, figure out how they work,
还有他们的全部缺点
and all their flaws.
一旦我发现问题 我就知道如何解决
Once I identify the problem, I know how to fix it.
希望我可以把这一点用到生活中
Wish I could do that with my life.
通过癌症看到一些事
Took facing cancer to see some things.
就像我是一个糟糕的丈夫和父亲
Like how I've been a lousy husband and father.
你怎么会这么想
What makes you think that?
我无意中听到家人们的谈话
I overheard my family talking,
说我令他们很失望
saying what a disappointment I was.
但是 发现自己没有得癌症
But, you know, finding out you were cancer-free,
没有让你觉得重获新生吗
didn't that feel like you had a second chance?
是的 的确如此
Yeah, it did.
这让我决定成为一个更好的人
It made me determined to be a better man,
扭转局面
turn things around.
你不觉得对妻子诚实
Don't you think being honest with your wife
是一个很好的开始吗
would be a good place to start?
告诉她什么
And tell her what?
我以为我是癌症晚期
That I thought I had terminal cancer,
然后发现我没有 但我已经
then I found out I didn't, but by then,
雇了一个杀手杀我并且我没办法终止行动
I'd hired a hitman to kill me and now I can't call him off?
是啊 这很难开口
Yeah, that'd be a lot to take in.
托德 只要有办法 我们就能找到这个人
Todd, if there's a way, we'll find this guy.
好吧 但这条路行不通了
Well, not from this, you won't.
做这个设备的人知道他在做什么
Whoever fabricated this really knew what they were doing.
定制组件
Custom components...
绝对不是商店买♥♥的 无法追踪
definitely not store-bought, which makes them untraceable.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表