剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
他可能已经从后门溜进去在里面呆着了
He could've snuck in the back and gone inside already.
派珀
Piper?
你不是康拉德
You're not Conrad.
你干啥要穿的这么像吉娜呀
What are you doing in that Gina getup?
扮成吉娜的样子溜进来
Dressed up like Gina so you can sneak in
- 这样就不会让邻居发现了 - 什么 然后做什么
- and not alert the neighbors? - What? Then what?
你打算一个人干掉康拉德吗
You were gonna take down Conrad by yourself?
是的 计划是这样的
Yeah. That was the plan
直到你们把车停在外面了
till you guys parked your car out front
彻底搞砸了我的伪装
and completely blew my cover.
你们两个不如先回车里去然后
Why don't you guys just get back in your car and...
埃迪
Eddie!
我不知道搅拌机还有这种用处
I didn't know the blender had that setting.
是啊 有时我喜欢把它们混着用
Yeah, well, sometimes I like to mix it up.
- 罗林斯警长 - 嘿 克里斯
- Detective Rollins. - Hey, Chris.
我们刚抓到了康拉德
We just bagged Conrad.
你认真的吗 怎么抓到的
Are you serious? How?
等我见到你的时候再告诉你
I'll fill you in when I see you.
20分钟后到洛杉矶县监狱见我们
Meet us down at L.A. County Jail in 20 minutes.
之后就交给我吧
I'll take him from here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你自己说的 我现在单干了
Well, you said yourself, I'm on my own.
既然我们不再一起工作了
And since we're not working together anymore...
拜托 派珀 你不是真的打算朝我们开枪吧
Come on, Piper. You're not actually gonna shoot us.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
毕竟 我就是个无法控制的大炮
After all, I am a loose cannon.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
起来
Go.
好的 等下 拉住我的手
Okay, wait. Hold my hands.
快点 摆动你的腿
Come on. Swing your legs around!
- 努力 努力 努力 - 摆起来啊
- Trying, trying, trying. - Swing them around!
好吧 等下 让我
Okay. Wait. Let me...
- 手好凉 - 抱歉 抱歉
- Ooh, cold hands. - Oh, sorry, sorry.
- 好凉 - 好吧 等下
- Cold hands. - Okay, wait.
- 好的 使劲推我 - 好的
- All right, push against me. - Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
走
Go.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
好吧
Okay.
- 快点 - 好的
- Come on. - Okay.
你肯定在剧里干过这事
You must've done this in your show.
你们怎么逃脱的
How'd you get out?
奇怪的是 我们从没逃脱掉
Oddly, we never did.
我真不敢相信我竟然相信了
I can't believe I fell for Piper's whole
派珀这套超酷的赏金猎人的说辞
"cool bounty hunter" shtick.
你知道 替你辩护一下的话
Well, you know, in your defense,
你那时正玩一个玩具呢
you were holding a puppet at the time.
是啊 但我理解了为什么我会认为我们有这么紧密的联♥系♥
Yeah, but I get why I thought we had such a strong connection.
为什么
Why's that?
因为她让我想起了我自己
Because she reminded me of myself.
我看不出相似之处啊
I don't see the resemblance.
你不认识那个醉醺醺浑浑噩噩的萨曼
Well, you didn't know "drunk and disorderly" Sam.
但和派珀在一起
But hanging out with Piper,
就好像我又重回了那段时光
it's like I got caught up in the moment.
我做事不去想后果
I didn't think about the consequences.
也不去想我自己或者其他人
I didn't think about myself or anyone.
我那时就是这样
That's how I was then.
如果我没有得到帮助 我就一直会是那样了
That's how I would be if I hadn't gotten help.
听着 我见过的只有
Look, the only side of you that I've ever seen
你很关心别人的那一面
is the one that cares about other people.
就是这个让你成为了一个比赏金猎人好很多的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
It's what makes you a better P.I. than a bounty hunter.
你觉得我是一个好的私♥人♥侦♥探♥吗
Aww! You think I'm a good P.I.?
我的原话可不是这样
That's not exactly what I said.
你说的就是这个 好吧 认真的
Oh, it is what you said! Okay, no seriously.
艾迪 我的胳膊开始发麻了
Eddie, my arms are starting to go numb.
好吧 听着 如果我手里有什么东西可以插♥进♥去
Yeah, okay, look. If I just had something to wedge in there,
我就可以把它撬开
I could trick the latch.
你口袋里不是有开锁工具吗
Don't you have your lockpick in your pocket?
是的 但我够不到它
Yeah, but I can't reach it.
或许我可以
Well, maybe I can.
这儿 在我左兜里
Here, it's my left pocket.
好的
Okay.
等下
Hold on.
好的
Okay.
就是这儿 你摸到了吗
There you go. Can you feel it?
好的
Okay.
好的 我可不怎么喜欢这个
All right, don't like this too much.
等下 我马上拿到了
Wait. I almost got it.
- 拿到了吗 - 马上
- You got it? - Almost.
- 拿到了吗 - 是的 拿到了
- You good? - Yeah. I got it!
- 我拿到了 - 别掉了
- I got it. - Don't drop it.
- 就 给我 放我手里 - 你的手在那儿
- Just... There we go. Right in my hand. - Where's your hand?
- 放我手里 - 你拿到了吗
- Right in my hand. - You got it?
给你 完美
There you go. Perfect.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我这儿有20个克莉丝汀的未接来电
I got 20 missed calls from Christine.
她估计是在奇怪为什么是派珀
She's probably wondering why
把康拉德带过去的而不是我们
Piper brought in Conrad instead of us.
嘿 克里斯
Hey, Chris.
你们他妈去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
抱歉 我们被绑起来了
Sorry. We got tied up.
但你们抓到了康拉德对吧
But you have Conrad?
派珀没把康拉德交上去吗
Didn't Piper bring him in?
没 康拉德在派珀手里吗
No. Piper has Conrad?
是的 她一个小时之前就走了
Yeah. She left over an hour ago.
艾迪 到底发生什么了
Eddie, what the hell is going on?
我不知道 我回头打给你
I don't know. Let me call you back.
为什么派珀没有把康拉德交上去
Why didn't Piper turn Conrad in?
或许她用了其他的渠道吗
Maybe she's working another angle?
或者是康拉德制♥服♥了派珀 派珀现在可能很危险啊
Or Conrad overpowered her. Piper could be in danger.
我试着追踪派珀的手♥机♥ 完全找不到信♥号♥♥
I tried tracking Piper's phone. Couldn't get a signal on it.
好像是有人把它关机了
It's like someone turned it off.
好吧 调出她的财务记录
All right, pull all her financial records.
我需要她的信♥用♥卡♥ATM机的全部记录
I want traces on her credit cards, her ATMs.
这就办 但 艾迪 还有别的事
On it. Uh, but, Eddie, there's something else.
康拉德转移监狱的问题还是让我感到很不对劲
Something about Conrad's transfer was still bugging me.
所以 贝尔托和我多调查了一下
So, Berto and I dug a little deeper.
结果呢 这次转移是被一个叫做
Turns out, the transfer was requested
正义执法者的组织所要求的
by a group called "Lawmen for Justice."
正义执法者 是的 我知道这个组织
"Lawmen for Justice"? Yeah, I know that group.
钱伯斯法官的政♥治♥行动委员会
That's Judge Chambers's political-action committee.
就是迪肯的那个钱伯斯法官吗 我们抓起来的那个黑帮老大吗
Judge Chambers as in Deacon, the mob boss we put away?
是的 看看这个
Yeah. Check this out.
他们请♥愿♥的那个监狱长 他和迪肯是有联♥系♥的
The warden that they petitioned, he's connected to Deacon.
他担任钱伯斯的竞选主席
He served as Chambers' campaign chairman.
为什么迪肯要安排康拉德转移监狱呢
Well, why would Deacon set up Conrad to get transferred?
不管发生了什么 我们知道的也只是故事的一半
Whatever's going on, we only know half the story.
迪肯
Deacon.
埃迪·瓦雷迪克
Eddie Valetik.
真高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you again.
什么风把你吹来了呢
And to what do I owe the pleasure?
我觉得我们应该聊一聊
I thought we'd have a little chat
有关于瑞安·康拉德
about Ryan Conrad.
很危险的人
Dangerous man.
我听说他从监狱运输车里逃了出来
I hear he escaped a prison transport van
目前正在城市四处逃窜呢
and is currently running rampant through the city.
因为你想要他被转移到这里来
Because you wanted him transferred here.
为什么呢
Why?
你高估了我的影响力
You overestimate my influence.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he?
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表