剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
So, I'm supposed to ask you,
你想要的是什么 瓦莱蒂克
what is it you want, Valetik?
我不懂你的意思
I don't follow.
你没居功自傲 也没让我们难堪
Well, you didn't take credit, didn't make us look bad.
头儿看到了这些
The way the Chief sees it,
她觉得对你有所亏欠
well, she owes you.
这人情可不小
That's a pretty big chit.
所以好好考虑一下你想要什么
So you think about what you want.
我只想谢谢你们
I just wanted to thank you.
我听说当所有人都放弃了的时候
I heard you were still looking for me
你们仍然在找我
when everyone else had given up.
看到你没事我们就放心了
We're just glad that you're safe.
艾莉森 和警♥察♥谈谈事关重大
It's important that you talk to the police, Alison.
你知道当我们还是孩子的时候
Do you know how many times
有多少次警♥察♥进了我们家却什么也不做吗
the police came to our house when we were kids and did nothing?
如果他们能早点管一管 提姆不会像现在这样
If they would've stepped in sooner, Tim would've been okay.
是受害者的那些照片
Was it the photos of the victims
触动了你吗
that tipped you off?
我在新闻上看见了
I saw them on the news.
她们看起来都像极了我们的妈妈
They both looked so much like our mother.
这时候我才意识到我本不该留他一个人
That's when I realized I should've never left him alone.
你想说什么
What do you mean by that?
我一直很担心他的脾气
I always worried about him, his rage.
我是唯一一个能劝他悬崖勒马
I was the only one who could pull him out of it,
唯一一个理解他的人
the only one who understood.
但我离开了 还结婚了
Then I went off and got married.
就是那时候他陷入了阴暗
That's when he slipped away into the darkness.
这不是你的错 艾莉森
This wasn't your fault, Alison.
我本应该把他送进警♥察♥局
I should've just turned him into the police.
如果我这么做了 也许肯还活着
If I had, maybe Ken would be alive.
你质问他的时候
Well, when you confronted him,
他和你说了他做过的事吗
did he admit what he'd done?
他什么也没承认
He denied everything.
他后来把我关在了那个诊所 让我一直昏昏沉沉的
Then he put me in that clinic, and he kept me doped up.
他和我说了什么无关紧要 对吧
It doesn't matter what he said to me, though, does it?
你们有他犯罪的证据 是么
You guys have evidence on him, right?
我们证据不足
Well, not enough.
在他对那些女性 对肯做过那些事后
After what he did to those women, to Ken,
他还能侥幸逃过惩罚吗
he's gonna get away with it?
如果我们有办法 他就逃不掉
Not if we can help it.
你们无能为力
You can't help it.
提姆有的是钱 他可以请最好的律师
Tim has money. He's gonna hire the best lawyers.
艾莉森 我们觉得他把尸体藏在了某个隐秘的地方
Alison, we think he took his victims somewhere, someplace secret.
你知不知道他可能藏哪
Do you have any idea where that could be?
你应该接受我的工作邀请的
You should've taken my offer.
你穿这身监狱蓝
You know, that jailhouse blue
更能衬托你的眼睛 提姆
really brings out your eyes, Tim.
两小时内 就会召开保释听证会
My bail hearing's in two hours,
然后我就会被无罪释放了
then I'm out of these for good.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you
我会亲自确保我的律师团队
that I will personally make sure my legal team
会让你和你的生意化为灰烬
turns you and your business to dust.
你不觉得讽刺吗
Do you see the irony?
你拒绝了我的提议 但我还是会制♥服♥你
You declined my offer, but I'm still gonna own you.
艾莉森和我们说了房♥子的事
Alison told us about the house.
你以一个皮包公♥司♥的名义买♥♥下了那栋寄养家庭
You used a shell corp to buy the old family home.
不伤感吗 难不成都是愉快的回忆
Feeling sentimental? All those happy memories?
那里现在是犯罪现场
There's a crime-scene unit there now.
他们找到了至少三名受害者的血迹和DNA
They found blood and DNA from at least three victims.
你出不去了
You're not getting out of here,
非但两小时内不能 你再也出不去了
not in two hours, not ever.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
看起来我们抓住他了
So, looks like we got him.
艾莉森也还活着
And Alison's alive.
埃尔德警探想干什么
So, what did Detective Elder want?
他传达了一下上级的指示
Well, he had a message from the Chief.
他说洛杉矶警♥察♥局欠我人情
He said the L.A.P.D. owed me
让我想想想要什么
and to think about what I might want.
你不觉得他们可能想让你回去吗
Do you think they were maybe asking you back?
回去应该没什么问题
I think the door's open.
你有什么顾虑吗
Is it something you're considering?
我走了之后
You know, ever since I walked away,
我一直想知道我是不是做了正确的选择
I wondered if I made the right choice.
但我不知道 而且回去总感觉不太对
But I don't know. Going back wouldn't feel right.
我一直在想你说的那些关于
You know, I've been thinking about what you said
保护自己远离黑暗的话
about protecting yourself from the darkness.
最有帮助的就是找一个靠得住的搭档
Well, what helps most is having a partner who has your back.
还有
And, um...
还有这个
And this.
圣·迈克尔的奖章吗
A St. Michael's medallion?
警♥察♥和侦探的守护神
The patron saint of cops and detectives.
我的搭档都有一个
All my partners had one.
你也该有一个
You should, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的搭档
Partner.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表