剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
Now you want to turn around
再说服她帮我们偷东西吗
and convince her to steal for us?
我很确定她不相信我们是联邦探员
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she knew we weren't FBI.
那话说回来 你怎么可能说服她同意
Still, how can you possibly get her to agree to this?
就通过你无边的魅力吗
Just through the sheer power of your charm?
怎么 你不觉得我很有魅力吗
What? You don't think I'm charming?
一般吧
Not that charming.
那我们什么时候去见她
When are we going to see her?
我觉得我自己去比较好
I think it's better if I go alone.
- 是吗 - 你自己说的啊
- Do you? - You said so yourself.
我们都建立了感情呢
I mean, we do have this rapport.
她也喜欢我的好吗
Hey, she was into me, too.
对啊 但我能成交的几率更大
Yeah, but I have a better chance at closing the deal.
不是成交那种事啦
Not that kind of deal.
行吧
Fine.
但你不能自己去
But you are not going alone.
你要监听我说话吗
You're wiring me for sound?
这有点没必要了吧
Don't you think that's a little unnecessary?
你要去见一名已知罪犯
You're meeting with a known criminal.
我只是在罩着我搭档啊
I'm just looking out for my partner.
她又不是吃人狂魔汉尼拔
She's not exactly Hannibal Lecter.
是吗 看起来她好像很想吃了你呢
Really? 'Cause it sure looked like she wanted to eat you.
我正盼着你来呢
I was hoping it would be you.
你朋友也来吗 还是说你完全属于我了
Is your friend coming, or do I have you all to myself?
这要看情况
That depends.
看情况 看什么情况
"That depends"? Depends on what?
他只是在陪她玩游戏
He's just playing her game, is all.
是吗 感觉他没少练习啊
Yeah, well, it sounds like he's had a lot of practice.
梅丽莎 先说好
Melissa, just to be clear,
我不是联邦探员
I'm not FBI.
我知道
I know that.
我搞清楚你的身份了 埃迪
I figured out who you are, Eddie.
那你应该也搞清楚了谁雇佣的我
Well, then, you figured out who hired me.
你不会担心吗
And that doesn't worry you?
我感觉到了火花
I felt a spark.
这很稀奇
That's rare for me.
我想看看会有什么发展
I want to see where it goes.
你怎么知道我没带监听设备
How do you know I'm not wearing a wire?
你可能戴了
You probably are.
但是戴不了多久了
I'm not sure you will be for long.
我来是有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
完事再说吧
Let's talk about it after.
我觉得我们还是先把事情说完吧
I think we should get it out of the way first.
- 我不喜欢等 - 我不会让你白等的
- I don't like waiting. - I'll make it worth your while.
你觉得他是真的喜欢她吗
Do you think he's really into her?
这听起来就很真实好吗
I mean, 'cause that sounds really real, okay?
这是以我专业的演员角度去看的
And this is coming from a trained actor.
本来就是要很真实啊
It's supposed to sound real.
也不要那么真实啊
Not that real.
这太怪了 我听不下去了
This is weird. I can't listen.
没人叫你听啊
No one asked you to listen.
他本来一开始就不想带监控
The man didn't want to get wired in the first place.
他只是去把事情办了
He's just in there trying to get her done.
是去把她给办了吧
Well, he's trying to get her done, all right.
这是一个数字 一项工作的报酬
That is a dollar figure, a fee for a job.
这个价钱可以接受吗
Would that fee be acceptable?
价钱可以接受 但是工作不接受
The fee is acceptable, but the job isn't.
我都还没告诉你是什么工作呢
I haven't even told you what the job is yet.
你不需要
You don't need to.
我有准则的 埃迪
I have a code, Eddie.
你也有 所以你明白的
You have one, too, so you understand.
有没有什么办法
Is there anything that I could do
能让你改变主意呢
to change your mind?
他现在是为了办事而办事了
He's trying to close the deal to close the deal.
工作我还是不接的 埃迪
It's no to the job, Eddie,
但我的邀约依然作数
but my offer still stands.
下次再约吧
Another time.
我很高兴你在默默支持我啊
It was a good thing you had my back,
不然我都出不了虎口了
'cause I barely made it out of there alive.
好吧 是这样
All right, look. I just...
我只是说了一些她想听的话啊
I just told her what I thought she wanted to hear.
我只是想让梅丽莎帮忙
That was me trying to get Melissa to help.
对啊 我没想别的啊
Obviously. Why would I think anything else?
我知道你说的那些都不是认真的
I knew what you were saying wasn't real.
我没觉得不开心什么的啊
None of that bothered me at all.
那挺好
Okay. Good.
但你知道我烦什么吗
But you know what does bother me?
明天就是保罗的拍卖♥♥会了
Paul's auction is tomorrow,
画还没有着落
and the painting won't be there.
他之前的一切努力都要付诸东流了
Everything he has built will just go down the drain.
你有没有后备计划
I don't suppose you have a plan "B"?
梅丽莎就是后备计划了
Melissa was plan "B."
那我有一个后后备计划
Then I have a plan "C."
谁还要梅丽莎啊
Who needs Melissa?
我们自己去偷画呗
What if we steal the painting?
先说好 把画偷回来是一个非常脑抽
Let's be clear. Stealing the painting back
的计划
is a Hail Mary plan.
但如果我们成功了的话
Yeah, but if we pull it off,
我们就挽救了客户的职业生涯啊 而且会很好玩的
we save our client's career. Plus it'll be awesome.
大混♥蛋♥卡特勒要活该了
That dirt bag Cutler has it coming.
首先呢 我们需要回答两个问题
For starters, we need to answer two questions.
第一 画在哪里呢
First, where is the painting?
我查了查 卡特勒
I checked. Cutler has 21
在洛杉矶拥有21所商业和民宅房♥产
commercial and residential properties in L.A.
他估计会藏在附近的其中一栋楼里面
He'd probably keep it close, in one of those buildings.
我们缩小一下范围看看是哪一栋
We'll try to narrow down which one.
那么问题二就来了
Which brings us to question two...
我们怎么进去
how do we gain entry?
这个我知道
I got intel on that.
所有卡特勒的房♥产都是用加密卡片进入
All of Cutler's properties use encrypted key cards.
所以我们只需要一张万♥能♥钥♥匙♥卡
So, what we need is an all-access key card.
这样一来 不管画在哪里
That way, wherever the painting is,
- 我们都能拿到了 - 那钥匙卡去哪里拿
- we can get at it. - How do we get one of those?
我们需要从以下
What we need to do
三个人手中克隆一张钥匙卡
is clone a key card from one of these three men.
里面有卡特勒
That's Cutler.
还有这个人 迈克尔·古尔德
Then there's this dude, Michael Gould,
他的保安队长
his security chief.
这个人那天开车来着 他认识我们
Yeah, he was driving Cutler. Look, these guys know us.
没办法接近他们俩
We can't get near them.
那就只剩下这个人了
Well, then, that leaves us with this guy...
尼克·布伦南 后勤经理
Nick Brennan, facilities manager.
- 这个人有什么信息 - 尼克·布伦南
- What do we know about him? - Nick Brennan.
住在影视城 35岁 单身
Lives in Studio City, 35, single.
他在珍爱佳园上面有资料
He has a profile on Matchstrike.com.
你怎么知道 你是不是也在珍爱佳园上面
How would know... Wait, are you on Matchstrike?
可能吧
Maybe.
他说他想找一位敏感的女士
He says he's looking for a sensitive woman.
我就是一位敏感的女士啊 我认真地
I'm a sensitive woman. No, seriously.
我搞一个假资料 约他去宙斯的酒吧
What if I put up a fake profile, invite him to Zeus' bar,
然后偷走他的钥匙卡
and take his key card?
通天神偷里面就这么演的
It worked in "Sneakers."
- 那个电影蛮好看 - 这可不是拍电影
- That was a great movie. - But this is real life.
我们都快没时间了
I mean, we're running out of time.
而且你为什么会觉得
And besides, what makes you think
他会愿意跟你见面呢
that he'd even meet with you?
你又不是唯一一个可以魅力四射的人好伐
You're not the only one who can be charming.
我真不敢相信她不到一个小时就把这人约出来了
Can't believe she got this guy to show up in under an hour.
这有什么不敢相信的
I'm really not sure why that surprises you.
如果我们成功了 埃迪
We pull this off, Eddie,
我真的就可以当偷艺术品的了
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表