剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
Except we don't know it'll be okay, do we?
他女儿很有可能就是死了
His daughter may in fact be dead.
很有可能我们永远找不到她
It's very possible we may never find her.
这个行业里 你永远不能跟任何人承诺任何事
In this business, you never promise anyone anything.
怪不得你们这行业不景气
Well, no wonder business sucks.
谁会想要雇你去调查啊
Why would anyone want to hire you?
我会告诉人们真♥相♥啊
Because I tell them the truth,
我们会尽力
that we will do our best.
但你呢 你保证我们会找到他女儿
But you? You promised we'd find his girl.
所以现在我得去实现这个承诺了
So, now, I have to deliver.
是我许的诺
Well, I'm the one who made the promise.
所以是我们一起去实现
So we have to deliver.
好不好 多好啊 就好像我们是一队的一样
Come on, it'll be great. It'll be like we're a team.
我们不是
We're not a team.
- 贝尔托 - 咋了
- Berto. - Yo, what's up?
给你
Here.
目标的手♥机♥被锁了
Subject's phone is locked.
看看你能不能破解
See if you can crack it.
这个我们唯一的线索了
And this is what we know about her.
所以你去做一个全面社交媒体调查
I want you to do a full social media workup.
我要知道她都跟谁有过沟通
I want to know who she was talking with,
都有哪些人关注她 有哪些不寻常的行为
who her followers are, any recent unusual activity.
- 知道了吗 - 恩 不过
- Got it? - Okay, uh...
看起来好像
but it looks like we got
我们现在就有很多不寻常的行为呢
a lot of unusual activity right here.
埃迪 你去哪里啊 丽奈特的租屋吗
Eddie, where are you going? To Lynette's rental room?
你等一下啦
Will you hold up?!
我得问问你 你到底来干嘛
I gotta ask you, why are you here?
你都演了八年警♥察♥了
After playing a cop for eight years,
应该对你来说小菜一碟了吧
I'd think you'd have this down.
警♥察♥没问题
Cop, yes.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 还不行
P.I., no.
你们是在系统之外做事的
You work outside the system.
你们就好像现代社会的法律牛仔
You're like the modern-day cowboys of the law.
而作为一个演员 我越真实
And as an actor, the more real I can be,
观众们
the more the audience
就越能理解 越能和我的角色产生共鸣
understands and relates to my character.
真实性非常重要
It's all about finding authenticity.
就好像你的剧 火♥辣♥嫌疑人吗
Like on your show, "Hot Suspect"?
- 对呀 - 讲真吗
- Exactly. - Really?
我可没见过哪个警♥察♥
Because none of the cops I know
穿着品牌服装和十厘米的高跟鞋的
wear designer clothes and five-inch heels.
- 你是谁 - 隐形人
- What are you? - Invisible.
- 如果你开口说话怎么办 - 你就冲我开枪
- And if you say anything? - You'll shoot me.
我跟孩子父亲已经说过了
Like I told her father,
她预定了一周的房♥间
she booked a room for a week.
大概三天之后
And after about three days,
她就离开了 再也没回来
she took off and never came back.
- 抱歉 我是不是见过你 - 没见过
- Sorry, do I know you? - No.
她有没有跟你说她来洛杉矶干嘛
Now did she, uh, tell you why she was in town?
额 我一般都不打扰客人
Um, I try to leave people alone.
他们付钱订的是房♥间
They pay for the room,
- 而不是让我陪他们玩 - 是啊
- not for my company. - Yeah.
那你有没有注意到什么异常情况
Did you notice anything out of the ordinary?
任何访客啊 异常行为
Any recent visitors, unusual activity,
- 紧张表现 - 没有
- nervous behavior? - No.
她看起来就是一个很普通的
She seemed like an ordinary...
大学女生
college girl.
- 抱歉 失陪一下 - 好的
- Can you, uh, excuse me for one second? - Mm-hmm.
- 你有毛病吧 - 你不让我说话的啊
- What the hell are you doing? - You told me not to talk.
所以我们现在是在玩猜词游戏吗
So instead you thought we should play charades?
我知道你不尊重我
I know you don't respect me,
但我还是很擅长我的工作的
but I'm actually good at what I do.
- 你的工作是烦我吗 - 是演戏
- Annoying me? - Acting.
我研究了上千种
I've studied thousands
微妙的身体变化
of subtle physical shifts...
这可以表现出一个角色的心理活动
...that convey a character's emotional state.
你看 他肩膀都快缩到耳朵边上了
Look. See how his shoulders are around his ears?
他是在保护他的颈动脉
He's protecting his jugular.
人们有所隐瞒的时候才会这么表现
People do that when they're hiding something.
而且如果他的眼睛会说话
And if his eyes indicate anything,
那说明那个房♥间肯定有问题
it has to do with that room over there.
埃迪 认真的
Eddie, no joke.
抱歉啊
Sorry about that.
哪个房♥间 是丽奈特住的来着
Um, so, which room... which room was Lynette's?
- 客房♥ 走廊尽头 - 是吧
- The guest bed, down the hall. - Hmm.
介意我们看一下吗
You mind if we take a look?
什么都没
Nothing!
我发誓应该有的啊
I could've sworn...
这个熊蛮可爱的啊
That's a cute bear.
他叫什么
What's his name?
你变♥态♥吧
Pervy?
她在哪
Where is she?
- 你对她做了什么 - 什么也没做
- What'd you do to her? - Nothing!
我只看她来着
I just... I just watched her!
我就只这样 录视频自己看
That's all I ever do. I just make videos and I watch.
我不知道她怎么了
I don't know what happened to her,
但我发誓跟我一点关系没有
but I swear to God I had nothing to do with it!
把文件给我
I want the files.
全部
All of them.
这就是她了
There she is.
我跟你说了他有所隐瞒吧
I told you he was hiding something.
- 承认吧 你觉得我很厉害 - 你知道
- Admit it, you're impressed. - You are aware
无论如何我都会搜查她房♥间的对吧
I would've searched her room anyway, right?
哇哦 你还虐待小狗狗呗
Wow. You kick puppies, too?
所以我们到底是要找什么
What are we looking for, anyway?
找所有警探都想找的
What all detectives look for...
一些与众不同的 不寻常的东西
something out of the ordinary, something unusual.
就像这个
Like that.
她在看当地周刊的背面的
She's looking at the back of a local weekly,
一个分类广♥告♥栏
a classified section.
所以 她是给谁打电♥话♥
So, who'd she call?
我们得把画面放大
Well, we need to enhance it.
你不能提高视频分辨率
You can't enhance video resolution.
技术上做不到
It's scientifically impossible.
我们的剧一直都是这么做的
Our show did it all the time.
而每次这么做都显得很蠢
And each time, it is moronic.
你想知道我们在现实世界是怎么做的吗
Would you like to know how we do it in the real world?
看着她的手移♥动♥
Watch her hand move, all right?
看到没 现在你只要循着手♥机♥
See that? Now you just follow the pattern
- 按键的顺序 - 我明白了
- on the face of the phone. - I see it.
2-1-3-5-5-5
2-1-3-5-5-5.
0-1-5-2
0-1-5-2.
援♥交♥服务吗
An escort service?
等等 丽奈特是个刚从农场出来的好女孩
Wait, Lynette was a good girl just out of farm country.
她是全优生
She was a straight-A student.
她给援♥交♥服务打电♥话♥干什么
What would she be doing calling an escort service?
可能她爸并不如自己所想的那么了解她
Maybe her dad didn't know her as well as he thought.
但现在
But now...
我们知道去哪儿找她了
we know where to find her.
等等 我们不知道啊 这上面没有地址
Wait, no we don't. There was no an address.
- 等下 你知道这地方是吧 - 你看起来很惊讶
- Oh, wait. You know this place? - You seem shocked.
我是说 我以为 你懂的 像你这样的男人
I mean, I figured, you know, a guy like you...
长得又帅 又有份工作 不需要
good-looking, employed... wouldn't need to...
什么 为此花销
What? Pay for it?
这很悲哀 对吧
It's sad, right?
但 你懂的 有时 作为一个现代牛仔
But, you know, sometimes, being a modern-day cowboy,
我很孤独呢
I get so lonely.
我只是需要一点温暖
And I just need a little warmth,
一个女人的安抚
the comforting touch of a woman.
是啊
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表