剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
they would've got all of the evidence.
不是所有的证据
Not all of it.
他们袭击我们的时候 我重置了里程表
I reset the odometer when they attacked us.
看 他们开了4.48公里
Oh, looks like they traveled 2.8 miles.
你还在使用纸质版的地图
You still use a paper map?
什么
What?
贝尔托 我需要你通过监控追踪两条路线
Berto, I need you to trace a couple routes for camera.
那是一本纸质版的地图吗
Is that a paper map?
我知道 我是上个世纪的人
I know. I'm a relic.
现在 这伙劫车的匪徒开了4.48公里
Now, the carjackers traveled 2.8 miles
从A点到B点 这是他们劫持我们的地方
from Point A, here, where they jacked us
这是他们弃车的地方
to Point B, here, where they ditched the car.
我都不知道现在还有纸质版的地图
I didn't know they still made paper maps.
我发现了两条可疑的路线
I found two possible routes that would've gotten them
能从A点4.48公里到B点
to Point B in 2.8 miles.
我需要你检查这两条路线
I need you to check those,
看看是否有人有监控拍到了
see if anyone had camera coverage.
好的 可以 但是
Okay, yeah, but, uh...
狄伦呢
Where's Dylan?
他说它回家了
He said he was going home.
它给了我们一个名单然后走了
He gave me his list and left.
艾迪 可以单独跟你说几句话吗
Eddie, can I talk to you in private?
是关于狄伦的案子吗
Oh. Is this about Dylan's case?
那么萨曼也该知道
Then Sam should know, too.
我返现了些线索
I found something.
- 他的笔记本吗 - 还没连网
- His laptop? - It hasn't been online yet,
但如果我们知道它上面有什么 可能有所帮助
but I figured if we knew what was on it, it might help.
所以我找了一个朋友 他在狄伦的
So I contacted a buddy of mine who works IT
互联网服务提供商工作
at Dylan's Internet service provider.
他让我看了狄伦过去三个月的
He gave me access to his Internet history
历史网页和数据流量
and data traffic for the past three months.
他上的每个网站
Every website that he's been on,
每个密♥码♥ 每次摁键
every password, every keystroke.
你知道这是违法的吗
Know how illegal that is?
所以我从未跟你说过
That's why you never heard it from me.
你发现什么了
Okay, what did you find?
交易 其中很多现金
Transactions. A lot of them.
通过离岸账户转移
Cash getting moved through offshore accounts.
而他在用的银行 开曼群岛金融公♥司♥
And the bank that he's using, Cayman Island Financial,
因洗钱被刑事制裁
had criminal sanctions imposed for money laundering.
洗钱
Money laundering?
等等 一定是搞错了
Wait, there must be some mistake.
账户名称是什么
What's the name on the account?
开曼金融公♥司♥的顾客并
Cayman Financial customers aren't known
不用他们真实姓名
for using their real names.
但是出现的两个账户
But the two accounts that come up
在EVT商社
are listed under "EVT Mercantile"
和罗斯·J·威尔考克斯名下
and "Ross J. Wilcox."
罗斯?威尔考克斯
Ross Wilcox?
这就是狄伦旅行时用的假名
That's the alias Dylan uses when he travels.
他叫罗斯 我叫瑞秋
He was Ross. I was Rachel.
真聪明 所以说有多少现金
Cute. How much cash we talking?
主账户余额约为4200万
The balance in the main account is about 42 million.
4200万美元
42 million dollars?
确实值得派一队人来抢
That's worth sending a strike team for.
狄伦没那么多钱
Dylan doesn't have that kind of money.
根据这个来看 他有
According to this, he does.
他真的变了
Dylan really has changed.
现在他是罪犯了
Now he's a criminal.
我设计了咱们的网站
I laid out the website.
你要不要看一下
You want to see it or not?
主页
Home page,
员工介绍页面
Employee page,
客户推荐页面
Client testimonial page,
联♥系♥页面 哇 哇 哇
Contact page. Whoa, whoa, whoa,
返回员工页面
go back to the Employee page.
- 这是你 - 怎么了
- That's you. - So?
你是兼♥职♥啊
I thought this was "totally part-time."
是 但显然你需要我
It is. But you clearly need me,
并且我让这的经营变得合法
and I thought I brought a...legitimacy to the operation.
- 你能给网页设置动画吗 - 我能晚点再弄吗
- Can you animate this? - Can I do it later?
我在找那个劫持了
I'm in the middle of IDing the driver
艾迪车的司机
that carjacked Eddie's SUV.
有趣
Intriguing.
在他们乘坐的这条路线上
There were no security cameras
没有安全摄像头
along the route that they took.
但是碰巧有一个修电器的
But there happened to be an electronic repair shop
它的窗户上装有高清摄像机
with an HD camera in the window.
就是在人们经过的时候抓拍的那种
You know the one that catches people walking by?
幸运的是 它拍到了埃迪的车
Well, it caught Eddie's SUV,
你看
and...bam,
找到司机了
there's our driver.
是谁都有可能
That could be anyone.
看不到他的脸你就不能确定他的身份
You can't ID him if you can't see his face.
我也想到了 直到我看到了这个 纹身
I thought that, too, till I saw this...tattoo.
我可以进入♥联♥邦纹身数据库
And I have access to the state and federal tattoo databases.
数据库中找不到的
It won't be in a database.
什么
What?
等等 你怎么知道
Wait, how do you know?
你看纹身处很红
See how red the skin is?
说明是刚纹的
It's brand-new.
幸运的是 还有一个办法
Luckily, there's another way.
什么办法 这个纹身是米格尔·文德斯绘制的
What other way? The tat is a Miguel Vendes original.
米格尔·文德斯是谁
Who is Miguel Vendes?
一个洛杉矶的纹身艺术家
An L.A. tattoo artist.
他擅长绘制头骨和宗教图案
He specializes in skulls and religious motifs.
我在他那里纹过身
I wear some of his ink.
纹的很精致
Discreetly placed.
等等 所以你认识文德斯
Um... Wait, so you know Vendes?
所以你可以问他然后搞清楚这是谁的手臂
So you can talk to him and find out whose arm this is?
看吧 你需要我
See, you need me.
萨曼 怎么了 你发现了什么
Sam What's up, What'd you find out?
骗子 你还是那副德行
You're a liar. You haven't changed one flippin' bit.
我们进屋解决
Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's take this inside.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
四千二百万美金
$42 million?
听着 萨曼 我发誓那不是我的
Listen, Sam, I swear that's not mine.
我没有那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
这个账号♥是罗斯·威尔科克斯的 这是你别名
The account belonged to a Ross Wilcox, your alias.
你在做什么 狄伦
What are you involved in, Dylan?
这明显是违法的
It's clearly something illegal.
可能真的有一个人叫罗斯·威尔科克斯
Maybe there's a real Ross Wilcox.
谁会用你的电脑进行交易呢
Who executes transactions from your laptop?
可能有人黑了我的电脑
Someone must've hacked me.
好 准确的说 这种只可能建立在
Well, conveniently, the proof of that
你丢了电脑的基础上
is on the missing laptop.
这怎么可能方便
How is that convenient?
我们的性♥爱♥视频仍然可能流出去
Our sex video could still get out.
从来就不是在讲性♥爱♥视频
This was never about a sex tape.
你的电脑是获得四千二百万非法现金的关键
Your laptop is the access key to $42 million in illegal cash.
这就是你来找我们的原因
That's why you came to us.
因为你知道萨曼会尽全力
Because you knew how motivated Sam would be
找回电脑
to get that computer back.
是的 但是你也不能把电脑放在我们这里
Yeah, but you could've leave it in our hands either,
所以你找了一个突击队来劫走电脑
so you hired the A-Team to jack us.
你觉得那些人是我找来的
You think I hired those guys?
戏演得不错
It's not a bad piece of theater
你还能找到理由否认
so you'd have plausible deniability.
所以电脑在哪里 狄伦
So where's the laptop, Dylan?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know. Okay?
听着 所有我知道的与开曼群岛有关的
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表