剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你在干啥
What are you doing?
- 看不出吗 - 看不出
- Isn't it obvious? - No.
她是凶手
She's the killer.
你看到她了吗 她穿一身黑
Did you look at her? She's wearing all black --
晚上正好看不见
perfect for not being seen at night.
她还有动机 能进入海滨别♥墅♥
She had motive, access to the beach house.
说什么见心理医生 别逗了
That story about her therapist? I mean, come on.
她肯定是和心理医生有一腿
She's obviously having an affair with him.
我怎么知道的呢 她上衣穿反了
How do I know? Her shirt was on inside out.
因为在别的地方过夜了
Those are walk-of-shame clothes.
达里娅是她杀的 然后嫁祸给丈夫
She killed Daria, set up her husband,
然后去情人家里庆祝
and then went to her lover's house to celebrate.
最了不起的部分就是 她雇用我们
The most genius part -- she hired us
目击她丈夫犯下谋杀案
so we would witness her husband committing the murder.
谋杀 什么谋杀
Murder? What murder?
马什夫
Um, Mrs. Mar--
辛迪
Cindy...
不如你坐下来
maybe you should have a seat.
我不想坐 就想知道真♥相♥
I don't want to have a seat. I want to know what's going on.
你们的海滨别♥墅♥在今天一大早
Well, there was a shooting at your beach house
发生了枪案
early this morning.
似乎是你丈夫杀死了情人
And it appears that your husband may have killed his lover.
天啊
Oh, my God.
也可能是别人杀的 然后陷害给你丈夫
Or someone else killed her and your husband's being set up.
你是说我♥干♥的吗
Are you accusing me?
当然不是
No. Of course not.
你就是
You are!
所以你之前问我在哪
That's why you asked where I was earlier.
你们俩应该是给我♥干♥活的
You two are supposed to be working for me.
辛迪 我们
Cindy! We --
滚 滚出去
Get out. Get out of my house.
5分钟
Five minutes.
安静五分钟都不行
You just had to be quiet for five minutes.
她要是没什么可隐瞒的 为什么还生气
If she has nothing to hide, why'd she get so upset?
因为你就差直接说她是凶手了
Because you practically accused her of murder.
你本来应该帮我们赚钱 而不是树敌
You're supposed to be helping us make money, not enemies.
不就是丢个客户 多大点事
So we lost a client. Big deal.
有一个人等我们接案
We have another one waiting for us
而且他还愿意付10倍的钱 只要我们证明他无辜呢
who will pay us 10 times as much to prove he's innocent.
可他并不无辜
Except he's not.
好吧 就算他不是无辜的
Fine. What if he's not?
最差能怎么样
What's the worst that can happen --
我们从一个有罪之人那里挣钱
we take money from a guilty man?
那不也是一种正义吗
Isn't there justice in that?
你一定觉得我是个烂人
You must think I'm a terrible person,
对我的妻子出轨
cheating on my wife.
但和达里娅在一起 感觉就像我发现了某些
But being with Daria was like I-I found something
我都不知道失去了的东西 某些真实的东西
I never knew was missing -- something real.
然后 然后现在
And -- And now...
我知道这看起来像 我 我做了
I know what this looks like. I-I do.
但我绝不会伤害她的
But I never would've hurt her.
好 你能
Alright. Can you, um --
要不你先告诉我们到底发生了什么呢
Why don't you just tell us exactly what happened?
我们 我们在讨论我们的未来
We -- We had been talking about our future --
我和辛迪离婚 然后我们离开这个镇子
about me leaving Cindy, about us leaving town,
一起在另一个地方重新开始我们的生活
about starting our lives together somewhere else.
然后 我们 我们就坐回到床上
A-And then we -- we -- we -- we fell onto the bed,
然后关了灯
and we turned off the light.
开始亲吻对方
We started kissing.
之后达里娅就被人从我的怀里拉了过去
And then Daria was yanked from my arms.
她想要尖叫 但她的声音被压住了
And -- And she tried to scream, but her voice was muffled,
就像是有人用手捂住了她的嘴一样
like somebody had put their hand over her mouth.
她在搏斗
And she was fighting.
我试着去抓住她 但我撞到了床
I tried to get to her, but I got knocked off the bed.
然后我 我听见了 枪声
And then I -- I heard the -- the gunshot.
然后 然后 灯一闪 亮了
And -- And -- And then the flash.
我看见达里娅倒下去
I saw Daria fall back.
我想要去抱她 但我踢到了什么东西
I-I tried to get to her, but I tripped over something.
我弯下了腰 然后 然后 捡起了
I reached down and -- and -- and -- and picked it up.
枪
The gun.
然后你们就进来了
That's when you came in the room.
谁知道你那晚会去海边那所房♥子吗
Who knew you were gonna be at the beach house that night?
没人
No one.
你的妻子都不知道吗
Not even your wife?
就算辛迪是个报复心极强的人
As vindictive as Cindy is,
她也绝不会碰枪的 更别说开火了
she would never touch a gun, let alone fire one.
除此之外 我也一直在追踪她的手♥机♥
Besides, I had been tracking her phone.
那晚她在和她的心理治疗师鬼混
She was screwing her therapist that night.
是的 我知道 我丝毫不在意
Yeah. I knew. Can't say I cared.
你知道达里娅有没有什么仇人
Do you know if Daria had any enemies
或者有什么人想要她死的吗
or anyone who would've wanted her dead?
不知道
No.
但回想了下 她刚开始进房♥间的时候
But come to think of it, she seemed very shaken up
看起来非常慌乱
when she first came out to the house.
我问她怎么了
I asked her what was wrong,
然后 然后她就耸了耸肩
and -- and she just shrugged it off
说她想谈谈未来
and said she wanted to talk about the future
还有我们之后一起的生活
and starting our lives together.
你听到了吗 她很慌乱
Did you hear that? She was shaken up.
她想要开始新生活
She wanted to start a new life.
或许她是在逃离什么
Maybe she was running from something.
又或许他是在说谎 这样我们就会接他的案子
Or maybe he's lying so we'll take his case.
萨曼 他在利用我们
Sam, he's using us.
目的呢
Wha For what?
为他的辩护做铺垫
He's laying the groundwork for his defense.
就像是O.J.雇佣了那些信徒去找 真正的杀手
L-Like O.J. hiring those P.I.s to find the "real killers"?
为什么你直接就把他认定为最坏的人呢
Why do you immediately assume the worst of people?
节省时间
Saves time.
- 萨曼 我能证明它的 - 怎么证明
- Sam, I can prove it. - How?
他说达里娅有和凶手搏斗
He said that Daria was struggling with the killer.
要是真有如他所说的那样的激烈打斗
If it was as violent as he said...
那她的指甲下就会有凶手的DNA
There'd be DNA under her fingernails.
对喽
Bingo.
受害者23岁 结果显示身体很好
Victim is 23 years old, appears to be in good health
除了她胸部的洞
with the exception of the holes in her chest.
还有
And --
天哪 萨曼·斯威夫特竟然来到了我的停尸间
Oh, my God. Sam Swift just walked into my morgue.
天哪 上帝啊 记住这一刻 我得关了
Please, Lord, remember this moment. I've gotta go.
埃迪 萨曼
Eddie! Sam.
要早知道你们会来的话 我就会整理整理的
If I'd known you were coming, I'd have tidied up --
要不然 至少 也会把尸体移开
or, at the very least, put the body away.
实际上 我们想和你谈的就是尸体的事
Actually, it's the body that we want to talk to you about.
好了
Right.
我做了每一项测试 想证明支持你的理论
I ran every test I could trying to prove your theory,
但结果并没有任何防御性伤口的痕迹
but there is no evidence of defensive wounds,
也没有任何形式搏斗的痕迹
no evidence of a struggle of any kind.
所以她的指甲里没有DNA吗
So no DNA under her nails?
只有她男朋友的
Just her boyfriend's.
其实 如果你们两个不是刚好在外面听到枪声的话
Honestly, if you two hadn't been out there to hear the shots,
我觉得他都或许已经把她包起来
I think he'd have probably carved her up
然后扔进海里了
and dumped her in the sea.
我说过了 节省时间
Like I said, saves time.
米克 在现场找到的尸体
Mick, when we would find a body on the show,
我们总是会检索一遍他们的指纹
we would always run their fingerprints.
是的 这一行中最令人开心的
Yes, one of the delightfully authentic aspects
可以确信的结果之一
of your production.
我们不需要指纹 我们都知道她是谁
We don't need fingerprints. We know who she is.
是啊 但有多了解呢
Yeah, but how well?
或许她有前科或者是犯罪的过去
Maybe she has priors or a criminal past
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表