剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
She stole your friend's painting and wrecked his life.
说得也是
Well, there is that.
我认为我们需要和这个女人谈谈
I think we need to talk to this woman.
慢着 然后和她说些什么
Wait. And say what?
我们无法证明她和这起盗窃有关
We can't prove she had anything to do with the theft.
她不知道我们的意图
She doesn't know that.
我们尽管去探个究竟吧
Let's shake the tree and see what falls out.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我们是联调局的多伦特工和斯泰尔斯特工
Special Agent Toren and Stiles.
可以和你谈谈吗
Can we have a word with you?
当然
Sure.
我有一点时间
I have a minute.
需要喝些什么吗
Can I get you something?
不 不用了
Um, no, I'm fine.
- 是这样的 拉尔森女士 - 叫我的名就好
- Look, Ms. Larson. - Please. First names.
梅丽莎
It's Melissa.
- 你呢 - 文森特
- And you are? - Vincent.
你能不能告诉我们 大约昨晚半夜的时候
Can you tell us where you were last night
- 你在哪里 - 梅丽莎
- around midnight? - Melissa.
梅丽莎
Melissa.
我喜欢你叫我的名字
I like the way you say my name.
不如这样
You know what I'd like?
你好好回答问题就行
For you to answer the question.
文森特 你真是迷死个人了
Vincent, can I just say, you are incredibly attractive.
非常感谢你的夸奖
Well, that's... that's awfully kind of you to say.
只是说出真实感受
I say what I feel.
你的感受如何
What do you feel?
你先回答我的问题我再回答你的
I'll answer you if you answer me.
你了解保罗·多尔西吗
What do you know about Paul Dorsey?
不了解 该到你了
Nothing. Your turn.
你脑子里正想些什么呢 文森
What are you thinking right now, Vince?
如果我不是特工 你不是盗画贼
If I weren't FBI and you weren't an art thief,
不知道我们之间会发生怎么样的故事
I don't know what would happen.
我知道
I do.
可以回到正题上吗
Can we get back on track here?
你昨晚在哪 梅丽莎
Where were you last night, Melissa?
和朋友在一起
With a friend... or two.
但现在 我真希望能早点遇见你
But now I wish I had kept better company.
你知道吗
You know, you...
你的眼睛太美了
have the most spectacular eyes.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you?
恐怕我们的谈话到此结束了
I'm afraid we have to wrap this up.
我要去做个按♥摩♥
I'm getting a massage.
我会想念你的
I'll be thinking of you.
你们俩
Both of you.
我们知道你偷了卡明斯基的画 梅丽莎
You know, we know you stole the Kaminsky, Melissa.
这事没完
This isn't over.
那我可等不及要开始第二轮的你问我答了
Then I can't wait for round two.
天啊 她真厉害 你看到了吗
Man, she is good. Did you see that?
她完全掌握了采访的主动权
She totally took control of the interview.
什么采访
What interview?
采访不是意味着问问题吗
Doesn't "interview" mean asking questions?
我不是朝着这个方向努力嘛
I was working on that.
怎么努力 和她调情吗
How? By chatting her up?
哪门子的联调局特工会那样调情啊
What kind of fake FBI agent flirts that way?
因为她要和我调情
I was only flirting with her
我才不得不配合她
because she was flirting with me.
噢 所以你就觉得很有必要
Oh, so you felt obligated,
如果你不配合还会显得没有礼貌吗
like it would be rude if you didn't reciprocate?
这是很经典的招式
It's a classic technique.
我是在和嫌疑人建立感情
I was building rapport with the suspect
以图让她卸下防备
to get her to lower her guard.
噢 是嘛 那她真是完全卸下了防备呢
Oh, trust me, her guard cannot get any lower.
你又好到哪里去呢
It's not like you did any better.
她逗你 你就乱了阵脚
I mean, she hit on you, and you basically turned to mush.
我是在引导她觉得自己占了上风
I was lulling her into thinking she had the upper hand.
噢 恭喜了 这招真管用
Oh. Congratulations. That worked like a charm.
知不知道你们对话都被我听见了
You know I heard your whole conversation, right?
你们忘了连着监听器吗
You guys forget you were wired for sound?
好吧 声音重音检测显示
Anyway, what did, uh, voice-stress analysis
梅丽莎有什么信息
tell you about Melissa?
她是一位坦坦荡荡的顾客
That she's one cool customer.
那我们问她她在哪里的时候呢
Well, what about when we asked her
或者问到多尔西或者被偷的画像呢
where she was or Dorsey or the stolen painting?
声音没有任何重音 至少没有说谎
No stress in her voice, at least not from lying.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这不相关
It's not relevant.
等等 怎么会不相关呢
W-Wait, how is it not relevant?
万一能帮到我们呢
Maybe it can help us.
她什么时候说话有重音了
When did she get stressed?
我不会觉得是故意有重音
I wouldn't call it stress, exactly.
感觉是有点激动了
More like agitation.
心率上升 呼吸急促
Increased heart rate, rapid breathing...
看来你们俩感情建立的不错啊
Look at you building a rapport.
你不能因为她的反应责怪我啊
Hey, you can't blame me for her reaction.
我就怪
Yet I do.
她跟你说话的时候
I picked up the same thing
也有这种反应
when she was talking to you.
你看吧
Ah, rest my case.
那就是又失败了呗
Well, this was just an epic fiasco.
不一定
Well, maybe not.
我锁定了她的手♥机♥
I'm locked on to her cellphone.
梅丽莎现在在打电♥话♥了
Melissa's making a call right now.
喂
Yeah?
我们今天交易吧
Let's do the exchange today,
下午四点在百老汇大街和4街
4:00 P.M. at Broadway and 4th Street.
收到
Got it.
管用了
It worked.
我们让她慌了 现在她要行动了
We rattled her. Now she's making a move.
梅丽莎说的交易肯定是
The exchange Melissa was talking about
要把画像送过去
had to be about delivering the painting
然后收钱
and collecting her fee.
对的 这可能是我们找出偷画人的机会
Yeah, this could be our chance to find out who's behind the theft.
对的 要是能把保罗的画拿回来
Yeah, and get Paul's painting back,
就太好了
which would be amazing.
我们去蹲守百老汇大街和4街
We'll stake out Broadway and 4th.
这是我们阻止交易的最好机会了
It's our best shot to intercept that painting.
但是在那之前呢
But before that happens,
该给特洛伊·哈珀打电♥话♥了
time to call Troy Harper.
特洛伊
Troy?
我是萨姆
Hi, it's Sam.
你好呀
Hi.
真的 那些花太棒了
Seriously, these flowers are incredible.
太贴心了
I mean, it was just so thoughtful,
考虑的很周到 很绅士
so considerate, so chivalrous.
一点也不愤世嫉俗
Refreshingly uncynical.
对啊我知道 我也是
Yeah, I know. Me too.
我也玩的很开心
I had an incredible time.
对的
Yes.
- 嘿 - 我们应该再约一次
- Hey. - We should do it again.
- 宙斯 - 我回办公室接
- Zeus. - I'll take it in my office.
好的啊 可以的 特洛伊
Yeah, no, okay. That... That sounds great, Troy.
到时见
I'll see you then.
拜拜
Okay, bye.
宙斯又拦截了一个梅丽莎的电♥话♥
Zeus intercepted another phone call from Melissa.
她更改了见面的时间和地点
She changed the time and place of the meet,
我们五分钟之后就要出发了
so we got to leave here in five minutes.
我都等不及了
I can't wait.
没看到梅丽莎啊
Well, no sign of Melissa.
可能她知道我们监听了她电♥话♥
Maybe she knew we were listening
故意打第二个电♥话♥扰乱视听的
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表