剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
什么情况
What the hell?
你是谁 你把贝尔托怎么样了
Who are you and what have you done with Berto?
太好了 你在这
Oh, good, you're here.
等一下 你带其他衣服了吗
Wait. Did you bring something else to wear?
怎么了 我们应该穿成《神探加杰特》那样吗
Why? Oh. Were we supposed to dress like Inspector Gadget?
别
Wh-- Don't.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
艾迪 我们说过这个事
Eddie, we talked about this.
要拍照更新我们网页内容
And you agreed, albeit grudgingly,
你同意了 虽然痛得很勉强
to take some photos so we can update our website.
我的网站 你看
My website. Hey, look.
我就只有这一身衣服
What you see is what you get.
真是不好意思她把你改成了这样 贝尔托
Sorry she did this to you, Berto.
好吧 你还真是不适合打领带
Okay. Yeah, you're not really a tie guy.
你的网站实在太老派了
Your website is 10 years old.
这简直就是技术流里的孔子
That is ancient in tech years, okay?
如果我们要竞争的话
And if we want to compete,
就要更新我们的网页形式
we have to upgrade our web presence,
包括我们所有的报道
including all of our press
和我们最大的卖♥♥点 比如我
and our greatest selling points, like me.
不是可以夸张 只是陈述事实
Okay, not arrogance, just fact.
老实说 萨姆 已经没人看网页了
Seriously, Sam. Nobody looks at this stuff.
不
No, j--
相信我
Trust me.
大家都会看的
Everyone looks at it.
我知道你拒绝这种科技流
I know you're a technophobe,
但我保证你看完绝对无痛
but I guarantee it'll be painless.
好了 你看
Okay. Now look. See?
我给我们注册了一个域名
I got us a URL.
瓦莱迪克侦查网
ValetikInvestigations.com.
在维克斯建的
I set it up on Wix.
你只需要挑一个模版
All you have to do is pick a template,
把图片放进去 在编辑文字就可以了
you drop in the photos, and then you add all the text.
贝尔托和莫妮卡可以生成
Berto and Monica can generate it.
我可以再放一个我个人网站的链接
I could do a link to my personal website.
你有网站啊
Oh, you have a website.
当然了 我可是明星 当然得有这种东西了
Uh, hello. TV star. Duh. Of course I have a website.
你好
Hello?
怎么了
What?
这事
Is that...?
狄伦
Dylan.
我前未婚夫
My ex-fiancé.
他在这干嘛
What is he doing here?
用我帮你赶走他吗
You want me to get rid of him?
不用了 没事
No. It's fine.
我
I-I-I...
我可以的
I can do this.
我可以
I can do this.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我找萨姆·斯威夫特
Yeah. I'm looking for Sam Swift.
请问你是谁
Whom shall I say is asking?
狄伦·韦斯利
Dylan Wesley.
“迷失偶像的传奇”里的明星
Star of "Legend of Lost Idol,"
“迷失偶像2” “迷失偶像3”
"Lost Idol 2," and "Lost Idol 3."
我只是想假装矜持一下
I know. I was playing it cool.
我以为偶像已经迷失两次
You'd think after they lost the idol the first two times,
他们会注意一点了
they'd be more careful with it...
嘿 萨姆
Hey, Sam.
狄伦
Dylan.
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
谈谈
Talk?
不 你在国家电视台抛弃了我
No, no. See, you dumped me on national TV.
所以我们没什么好谈的
So we don't "need to talk."
我们要谈谈
Yeah. Yeah, we do.
你也是 瓦莱迪克先生
You too, Mr. Valetik.
我知道你有多么
Look, I know I'm the last person in the world
不想见我 但是
you want to see right now. But...
有些事我必须要见你
something's happened.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
- Have a seat there. - Thanks.
如果我是萨姆 我就一拳打在他脸上
If I was her, I'd punch him in the face.
- 为什么 - 你怎么能不知道呢
- Why? - How do you not know about this?
萨曼莎·史密斯 狄伦·韦斯利
Samantha Smith! Dylan Wesley!
你好 你们俩
Hello, lovebirds. Hi.
所以好日子定在什么时候
So when's the big day?
还没定下来呢 加利特
Haven't set a date yet, Garrett.
今天早上发出了那张照片以后
Well, brave of you to show up here together
你们还肯一起露面真是勇敢
after those photos that surfaced this morning.
什么照片
What photos?
昨晚狄伦和
The photos of Dylan
伊丽莎白·威尔斯在
and Elizabeth Wells behind the Troubadour
民谣歌♥手背后照的那张
in West Hollywood last night.
伊丽莎白·威尔斯
Elizabeth Wells?
你不是说和朋友们在棕榈泉吗
You said you were in Palm Springs with the guys.
萨姆 我们先进去 一会再说
Sam, let's just go inside. We can talk about this later.
不 我们现在就说说吧
No, no, no. We can talk about this now.
我们先进去再说
Let's just go inside and talk ab--
不 还是现在吧 狄伦
No. We can talk about it now, Dylan.
好吧 我受不了了
Okay, you know what? I can't do this anymore.
怎么了
Wh-- Do what?
我们俩 我收不俩我们俩了
Us. I can't do us.
真是冷漠
Whoa. That's cold.
昨晚发生的事
So, it happened last night.
慈善捐赠结束以后 到家就半夜了
Got home around midnight after this charity thing.
我的地方被彻底搜刮了一遍
My place had been ransacked.
手表 电子产品 所有东西都被偷了
Watches, electronics, all of it had been stolen.
我被吓坏了 所以一直待在我经纪人的家
I was so freaked out I spent the night at my manager's house.
报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the cops?
没有 我不想惊动警♥察♥
No. No, no, I didn't want to get them involved.
你被偷走的东西不能让警♥察♥知道吗
The thieves took something you didn't want the cops to know about.
- 毒品吗 - 不是
- Drugs? - No.
那是什么
What, then?
我的天
For God's sakes.
你为什么非要来这
Why are you here?
外面明明有很多家侦探公♥司♥
There are literally dozens of P.I.s you could go to.
还是说被抢东西只是你想
Or is getting robbed your sick excuse
重新出现在我生活里找的借口
for showing back up in my life?
不 萨姆 他们拿走了我的笔记本
No. Sam, they took my laptop.
- 所以呢 - 所以 里面有保存的东西
- So ? -So...there's something on it.
私人的东西
Something private.
私人
Private?
你是说 不可能
As in...? That's just not possible.
萨姆
Sam...
不可能
No, that's not possible
你为你跟我说
because you told me...
你删了
you deleted it!
淡定 淡定
Easy. Easy.
好吧 别激动 变脸变得太快了
Okay. Okay. Easy there, all right, Mayweather?
听着 萨姆 对不起 好吗
Look, Sam, I'm sorry. Okay?
我是想删除的 但我那段时间很忙
I meant to delete it, but I got busy and...
还有
...well...
- 我想你 - 我要杀了他 埃迪
- I missed you. - I'm gonna kill him, Eddie,
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他 把他的照片也放出去
I'm gonna kill him and hack up his body.
你可以帮我一起 对吧
You can help me hack a body, right?
如果商议结果是这样的话 肯定帮
Yes. If it comes down to that.
我想我们说的应该是性录像带吧
I take it we're talking a sex tape.
而且是他应该删除的那一个
That he was supposed to delete!
不要不要
Whoa. Hey. No, no, no.
听着 如果视频泄露
Look, if that video gets out,
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表