剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
You need to leave.
不然呢 要打我们屁屁吗
Or what, you'll spank us?
你搞什么
What the hell?
我们得找到敏感点
Well, we must have hit a nerve.
哦 对了 什么叫“你可以一会惩罚她”
Speaking of nerve, "You can punish her in a minute"?
怎么 你想她先惩罚你吗
What? Would you rather she punish you first?
嘿
Hey!
放开我
Get off me!
我明白你在找我
I understand you were looking for me.
这主意太危险了 尤其是对这种侦探来说
A dangerous proposition, especially for a private dick.
你就是情妇金吗
You're Mistress Kim?
听着 我们可能第一印象不是很好
Look, I -- I think we got off on the wrong foot here.
我们刚刚只是想找一些答案
We were just trying to get some answers.
我可以自己回答你们
I'd like some answers myself.
你们为什么要问特雷弗的事
Why were you asking about Trevor?
特雷弗 因为他你才抓走的我们吗
Trevor? You took us because of him?
你们对他有什么兴趣
What is your interest in him?
你们要是撒谎我能看出来
If you lie to me, I will know.
有人请我们找到他
We were hired to find him.
谁
By whom?
- 我们无权告知 - 他的主人
- We won't reveal our --His owner.
他的主人 什么意思
His owner? Meaning what?
意思就是拥有他的人
Meaning the person who owns him?
那这个主人为什么想要你找到特雷弗
And why did this owner want you to find Trevor?
呃
Uh...
因为他失踪了
Because he was lost.
而且价值连城 他是纯种的
And valuable. He's a purebred.
纯种
Purebred?
是的 特雷弗有证明
Yeah, Trevor has papers.
证明
Papers?
那是某种密♥码♥吗
Is that some kind of code?
密♥码♥ 不 就是事实
Code? No, it's just a fact.
我们说的是特雷弗 对吧
We are talking about Trevor, right?
没错 特雷弗·斯塔克
Yes, Trevor Stark,
你们在我俱乐部问的那个人
the man you were asking about at my club.
人 我们找的是狗
Man? We were looking for a dog.
你不会觉得我相信
You don't really expect me to believe
你们这种白♥痴♥谎言吧
such an idiotic story?
呃 可是 这是唯一的答案
Uh, well, it's the only answer you're gonna get.
你完全不知道你面前的是什么人
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
不要再找特雷弗·斯塔克 不然你没有好下场
Stop looking for Trevor Stark, or this ends badly for you.
你能想象完全擦去你记忆中的一天吗
Can you imagine having a whole day wiped from your head?
是个有趣的实验
Be an interesting experiment.
如果你擦去了某人最坏或者最好的一天
If you erased someone's worst day or someone's best day,
可能会完全改变那个人
would it change who someone is?
恩
Hmm.
司机叫鲁珀特 那肯定是他
The driver's name is Rupert. That must be him.
鲁珀特 谢谢你来
Rupert, thanks for showing up.
你说了我内心有些特质 所以
You said there was something in it for me, so...
你记得你昨晚载过这个人吗
Now, do you remember giving this woman a ride last night?
当然了 生命中最值得纪念的一晚
Oh, yeah. Most memorable night of my life.
我应该付他们钱才对
I should have paid them.
他们 她和某个人
Them? Her and some guy.
感觉应该是在派对玩的很疯
Looked like they'd been partying pretty hard.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你自己看看就知道了
Better if you see for yourself.
行车记录仪
Dash cam.
我放了一条毛巾
I put down a towel.
你需要把储存卡交出来
We need you to hand over the memory card from your dash cam.
- 绝对不能有人看到这个 - 我希望我没看过
- No one can see this ever. - I wish I could unsee it.
那你们要给我买♥♥一张新卡
You'll have to buy me a new card.
现在给我吧 鲁珀特
Now, Rupert.
你能不看那个顺风车的记录视频了吗
Would you stop looking at the Rideshare video?
不行 这是催眠用的
I can't. It's hypnotic.
- 早上好 埃迪 - 嘿 萨姆来了吗
- Morning, Eddie. - Hey, Sam here yet?
我来了
I'm here.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
- 我没什么问题啊 - 没问题
- Not with me. - Nothing's wrong.
有没有找到什么特雷弗·斯塔克的消息
Did you find out anything about Trevor Stark?
他是亚利桑那州的销♥售♥代表
Yeah, he's a sales rep from Arizona.
分销清洁用具
Distributes janitorial supplies.
为什么有人要雇我们找个卖♥♥抹布的
Why were we hired to find a guy who sells mops?
不是
You weren't.
我又往深挖了挖 斯塔克
I dug deeper, and the hospital listed
出生证明的医院 在十年前和
on Stark's birth certificate, it burned down 10 years ago
所有出生数据一同烧毁了
along with all the birth records.
是个造假身份的好方式
It's a classic way to create a false I.D.
所以特雷弗不仅不是狗
So not only was Trevor not a dog,
他也不是特雷弗
he's not even a Trevor?
- 那他是谁 - 不知道
- Well, who is he? - I don't know.
这我们就要问问杰姬·贾维斯
That's the question we need to ask Jackie Jarvis.
只是没有什么杰姬·贾维斯
Yeah, except there is no Jackie Jarvis.
网上没有她的信息
There's no record of her on the web
她联♥系♥我们用的是可销毁手♥机♥
and the phone that she called us from was a burner
她一离开手♥机♥就失效了
and it went offline as soon as she left here.
杰姬·贾维斯是个幽灵
Jackie Jarvis is a ghost.
那个顺风车司机呢
What about the Rideshare driver?
他有什么消息吗
Did you get anything from him?
怎么了
What?
呃 埃迪
Uh, Eddie?
恩
Yeah.
我们
We're...
是啊
Yep.
不行 真的不行
I can't. I just can't.
如果我和她在一起 我的车怎么停在家的
If I was with her, then how did my car get to my house?
就像是限制级版《春天不是读书天》
It's like the X-rated version of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."
想知道我们目前把你们
So, want to see how we've reconstructed
失忆的那天找回来多少了吗
your missing day so far?
我把你手♥机♥的定位系统从云端下线了
I pulled your phone's GPS data off the cloud,
我们可以大概拼凑出一个
and we were able to put together a rough idea
- 你去过的地方的简图 - 给我过一遍
- of where you went. - Run me through it.
第一站 你已经知道 晚上八点去了日落酒馆
First stop, you already know --Sunset Bistro at 8:00 P.M.
之后九点半 你就开到了好莱坞附近的某个地方
And then at 9:30, you drove to somewhere here in Hollywood.
恩 那个O俱乐部
Yeah, the "O" club.
哈 原来你是去了性俱乐部 当然了
Huh. You went to a sex club. Of course you did.
不是你想的那样 我们是在跟踪特雷弗·斯塔克
It's not what you think. We were following Trevor Stark.
当然了
Of course you were.
你们对俱乐部老板
We'll need you to do a little background
做些背景调查 好吗
on the, uh, club's owner, okay?
情妇金
Mistress Kim.
你怎么知道她
How do you know Mistress Kim?
她在商业研讨会上讲话了
I saw her speak at an entrepreneurs seminar
那是专门为成功女士开的
for successful women.
没错
Right.
去完好莱坞之后 你就在恩西诺这里
Uh, after Hollywood, you ended up in this area of Encino
一直从十点半留到半夜
from about 10:30 to midnight,
那个时候你手♥机♥没电了
and that's when your phones went dark.
然后凌晨两点 你们打着顺风车回家了
Then at 2:00 a.m., you caught your Rideshare home.
我们可能在特雷弗·斯塔克
Yeah, we were probably tailing Trevor Stark
离开好莱坞O俱乐部以后一直在尾随他
after he left the "O" club in Hollywood.
太晚了 可能我们跟着他回家了
It was late. Maybe we followed him home.
好吧 现在我们知道“日落” “乔治欧”和“金妇”是什么了
Okay, so we know what "Sunset" is, "Georgio," "MKim."
现在还有一个“落叶 凯普 R” 那是什么
Now it's "Falling Cap R." What's that?
等一下 在恩西诺有条街叫落叶车道
Wait. There's a street in Encino called Falling Leaf Drive.
我刚搬到洛杉矶的时候住在那旁边
I lived right by it when I first moved to L.A.
- 你觉得会不会是 - 贝尔托 给我调出那条街的街景
- Do you think maybe --Berto, show me what's on that street.
这是街景
Here's a street view.
把房♥屋租赁的牌子放大
Zoom in on that rental sign right there
就在那个房♥子前的那个
in front of that house.
凯普斯顿 物业 那就是凯普 R
Capstone Realty. That's Cap R.
我们肯定是要跟着特雷弗·斯塔克去他
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表