剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
- 或是找到那个人 - 好吧 行
- or the guy. - Okay. Fine.
那我们就按无聊的笨办法来
We'll do it the boring, stupid way.
你们进去和那个妈妈聊一聊
While you guys talk to Mom,
我去后院看着
I'll surveil behind the house.
如果康拉德在里面 一定会从后面逃跑
If Conrad's there and he bolts, he'll go out the back
我就能直接抓到他
and I can get the drop on him.
她好厉害 我们能留下她吗
She's awesome. Can we keep her?
不行
No.
准备好演戏了吗
Ready to do some acting?
瞧 卡梅隆 跟你说过这很棒了
See, Cameron, I told you, it's perfect.
原始又真挚
It's so raw and real.
确实是啊 很好看
It is, isn't it? It's beautiful.
- 你们是谁 - 嗨
- Who are you? - Hi.
我们是星光街头设计的达琳和卡梅隆·凯普
Darlene and Cameron Kemp of Starlight Street Productions.
- 你是珍妮丝·威尔金森对吗 - 没错
- You're Janice Wilkinson, right? - I am.
我们在为我们拍摄的电影
We're just scouting for a location
找合适的场地
to shoot this new movie we're producing,
所以我们找到了你非常吸引人的家
which is what brought us to your charming home.
你考虑过租出去拍摄吗
Have you ever considered renting it out for production?
一天的租金是两千
Oh, the day rate's $2,000,
而且在拍摄期间我们会负责你的酒店费用
and we will cover your hotel stay during the filming
所以你不用担心这一点
so you don't have to worry about that.
我们可以进去看看嘛
Just any way we can just look inside
想确保这是我们理想的拍摄地
and make sure it's exactly what we're looking for?
陌生人不能进我家
I don't let strangers in my house.
但是你的房♥子简直太像我们要找的房♥子了
Oh, but your house screams authenticity.
我们只用进去拍几张照片
We just have to go inside to take a few pics
- 让导演过目 他同意就可以了 - 行了吧 我知道你们
- so the director can approve it. - You know what? I know who you are.
他不在这
He ain't here.
趁我报♥警♥钱赶紧离开这
Now get off my property before I call the cops.
不知道你在说什么 祝你有好的一天
Don't know what you're talking about, but you have a nice day.
早说了 老太婆不会让你进的
Told you Biddy wouldn't let you in.
我们在屋外设置监控器
We'll set up surveillance on the house
以防康拉德有在里面的可能
in case Conrad's inside.
- 他不在 - 你怎么知道
- He's not. - How do you know?
因为你俩忙着胡搞的时候 我闯进去了
Because while you two were screwing around, I broke inside.
你干嘛了
You did what?
总得有人先开始干活吧
Well, somebody had to get the party started.
如果康拉德要是在里面怎么办
W-What if Conrad had been in there?
那我们就有50万了
Then we'd be $500,000 richer.
不过剧透一下 并没有
Spoiler alert, we're not.
但他确实在里面来着
But he was there.
我找到了他血糊糊的监狱服 一个比萨盒子
I found his bloody prison jumper, a pizza box,
两个纸盘子 还有这些
two paper plates, and these.
啤酒瓶吗
Beer bottles?
康拉德昨晚在这过夜了
Conrad stayed the night.
不止一个纸盘子表面他不是自己一个人
Paper plates indicate he wasn't alone.
如果他有朋友来了 那么那个人的指纹
If he had a buddy over, then that guy's fingerprints
应该遍布这上面
are all over one of these.
而且不管他是跟谁在一起
Yeah, and whoever he was hanging out with
- 那个人估计知道他现在在哪 - 不错啊
- might know where he is right now. - Not bad.
就目前来看 很可能是珍妮丝昨晚
For all we know, Janice could've been drinking
跟她一个朋友在喝酒啊
with one of her friends last night.
是吗 看看冰箱 这老娘们喝的是另一个牌子的啤酒
Yeah, checked the fridge. Biddy drinks a different brand.
你看 V 哪怕你看不顺眼我的做事方法 并不代表我就是错的
Look, V., just 'cause you hate my methods doesn't mean I'm wrong.
她说对了
She's got you there.
我会找我的人去调查瓶子上的指纹
I'll get my guys to run the prints on the bottles,
看看有没有什么发现
see if anything pops.
同时呢 我们来看看你的人找到了什么关于康拉德的东西
Meanwhile, let's see what your boy found out about Conrad.
瑞安·康拉德自从高中开始就一直出入监狱
Ryan Conrad has been in and out of prison since high school.
暴♥力♥袭击 家庭暴♥力♥
Violent assaults, domestic abuse.
甚至都还是几起谋杀人的嫌疑人
He's even been suspected of a couple murders,
但是警♥察♥从来没有什么有力的证据
but the cops could never pin anything on him.
- 那他这次进去是因为什么 - 加重攻击罪
- So, what's he in for this time? - Aggravated assault.
他说一个人偷了他的啤酒
He accused a guy of stealing his beer,
然后用撬胎棒把人家头都打破了
and then cracked open his skull with a tire iron.
他还需要服刑五个月
He still had five months left on his sentence.
就剩五个月了 那为什么现在跑出来
Five months? So why break out now?
因为监狱过度拥挤问题 要把他从州立监狱
He was being transferred from state prison to L.A. County
转到洛杉矶县监狱
because of overcrowding.
估计是看到了逃跑的机会 就义无反顾了
Must've seen an opportunity to escape and took it.
反抗型人格 反♥社♥会♥倾向
Reactive personality, sociopathic tendencies...
康拉德就好像火山一样 随时都有可能喷发
Conrad's like a volcano, ready to explode at any minute.
我不信 他肯定不单单是逃跑
I don't buy it. He didn't just escape.
他为了逃走差点把那个狱警打死
He almost killed that guard to do it.
他等于是把最后五个月的服刑换成了25年到一辈子
He traded 5 months for 25 to life?
如果他愿意承担如此风险 那肯定是有原因的
If he's willing to take that risk, it's for a reason.
搞清楚了那一点 你就知道他要去哪了
Figure that out, you'll know where he's going.
如果是这样的话
If that's the case,
他很有可能会找熟识的人寻求帮助
he'll likely reach out to known associates for help.
一定是他最相信的人
Only the people he trusts the most.
比如过去的狱友吗
Like an old cellmate?
我找到指纹对比了
I just got a match on the prints.
指纹属于吉米·托宾
They belong to Jimmy Tobin,
洛杉矶最臭名昭著的军♥火♥走私商
the most notorious gunrunner in L.A.
那如果酒瓶子上是他的指纹
Well, if his prints were on the bottle,
那他昨晚肯定和康拉德在一起
then he must've been with Conrad last night.
肯定知道康拉德躲在哪里
Must know where Conrad's hiding.
对 或者他下一步的行动
Yeah, or what his next move is.
我们去哪能找到这个托宾
Where can we find this Tobin?
系统里面没有已知的最后住址
There's no last-known address for him in the system.
我可以把消息放出去
I can put the word out on the street,
跟一些朋友问一下
make some inquiries with friends.
我们也去试试
We'll do the same.
同事呢 我会联♥系♥我在洛杉矶警局的线人
In the meantime, I'll tap my source at the LAPD.
我们会拿到一份康拉德监狱里的电♥话♥记录副本
We'll get a copy of Conrad's prison call logs.
如果能知道他都有跟谁打电♥话♥ 或许就能知道
If we can see who he was talking to, maybe we can get a clue
他在谋划什么
as to what he's planning.
哇哦 你还跟你那个线人睡着呢
Oh, wow. You're still tappin' that source?
替我打个招呼哦
Say "hi" for me.
- 派珀·曼诺克斯 - 克里斯
- Piper Mannox? - Chris...
就是那个偷了我徽章
The same Piper Mannox who stole my badge
伪装我的身份去查明她追查的
and used my identity to get information
保释疑犯的那个派珀·曼诺克斯吗
on a bail jumper she was tracking.
- 克里斯 - 你现在跟她共事吗
- Chris... - You're working with her?
- 她有线索 - 她有问题
- She has a lead. - She has a problem.
她不仅仅不守法
She doesn't just break rules,
她还目中无法律 随处滥用
she douses them in gasoline and sets them on fire.
听着 我不比你更信任她
Look, I don't trust her any more than you do.
但如果这样能使瑞安·康拉德就地伏法
But if it means getting Ryan Conrad back behind bars,
那就值了
it's worth it.
这是康拉德的电♥话♥记录
Okay, here's Conrad's call logs.
找到东西告诉我
Let me know if you find anything.
肯定会第一个告诉你的 谢谢了
You'll be my first call. Thank you.
谢了 安吉尔
Thanks, Angel.
有消息告诉我
Call me if you hear anything.
托宾那边有消息了吗
Any word on Tobin?
还没
Nothing yet.
康拉德肯定是影响到你了
Conrad must get to you.
我焦虑的时候就玩自己的耳环
I play with my earrings when I get anxious.
他跟我追捕过得其他人♥渣♥没有区别
He's no different than any of the scum I chase.
你就喜欢影响别人 不是吗
You like getting in people's heads, don't you?
女演员 真是职业危害
Actress. Occupational hazard.
不过我很好奇
I'm curious, though.
你怎么会成了一个职业追捕人♥渣♥的人呢
How did you end up chasing scum for a living?
你知道的啊 变成一个屌♥屌♥的人
You know, becoming a badass?
你想知道我的背景故事啊
Oh, you want to know my backstory.
比如
Um, like,
我在乎的人被坏人杀死了
somebody I cared about was killed by a bad guy,
然后现在我的所作所为都是在绝望的
and so now I do this in a desperate attempt
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表