剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
这绝对是我的灾难
it'd be a PR disaster for me.
你的 那我呢
For you? What about me?
我的星途从此就不复返了
It will shred what is left of my reputation.
不然你觉得我来这是做什么
Why do you think I'm here?
埃迪 这案子我们接了
Eddie, we're talking the case.
我们必须拿回来
We have to get it back.
你有安全系统吗
Do you have a security system?
有 但不知道怎么回事 警报没响
Yeah. Yeah, for some reason, the alarm didn't trigger.
我在摄像头上看到了这个人 但是他带着面具
I caught the guy on camera, but he's wearing a ski mask.
那门外的摄像头呢
Well, what about outside cameras?
我还没看那个
I didn't checked those.
等一下
Hang on.
真是奇怪
Huh. That is weird.
远程浏览说我的系统下线了
Remote viewer says my system's offline.
不过我到家的时候
When I got home, though,
正好有一辆车准备走
there was a -- there was a car pulling away.
是一辆蓝色轿车
It was a blue sedan.
那你拿到车牌号♥了吗
Well, did you get a license plate?
听着 这个安保系统应该会有本地
Well, look, the security system should have
视频备份
the video backed up locally.
一般都在储存卡上
It's usually on SD cards.
我回去找一下
I'll need to check them
然后再看一下现场
and take a look at the crime scene.
那我们还等什么呢
Right. What are we waiting for?
走吧
Let's go!
哦 嘿
Oh. Hey!
你能再开快点嘛
Can't you drive any faster?
再快点就违章了
Not without breaking the law.
你没有什么警报之类的吗
Don't you have, like, a siren or something?
快跟我说不会有事的
Just tell me it's gonna be okay.
我的天 肯定会有事的
Oh, my God, it's not gonna be okay.
肯定会被泄漏 大家都能看到了
It's gonna get out and everyone is going to see it.
裸体的我
Me. Naked...
摆着奇怪的姿势
from all the worst angles.
我这次被打倒可能就站不起来了
I-I-I don't think I can recover from another hit like this.
虽然别人说不会看
People say that they're not going to watch it,
但他们肯定会看
but they are going to watch it.
而且一遍又一遍的看
Over and over and over.
我父母肯定是不会看
My parents, they're not gonna watch it,
但他们朋友会啊
but their friends will.
我姐妹 她肯定会
My sister, she definitely will.
还有马丁内斯先生
And Mr. Martinez.
马丁内斯先生是谁
Who's Mr. Martinez?
我五年级的老师
My fifth-grade teacher
他之前说我未来不会有什么成就
who said I wouldn't amount to anything.
他肯定会看的
You know he's gonna watch it.
哦 埃迪
Oh, and, Eddie...
我们试过了
We tried things.
只是
N-- Just...
我女演员的道路一去不复返了
It's gonna ruin me as an actress.
不会再有人把我当回事了
Oh, my God. No one's gonna take me seriously again.
天啊 我觉得我需要喝一杯酒
Oh, God. I think I need a drink.
你不需要喝一杯酒 你只需要深呼吸
You do not need a drink. You need to breathe.
这样如何
How 'bout that?
深呼吸
Take a breath.
好不 深呼吸
Okay? Breathe.
就这样
There you go.
坏事还都没有发生呢 对吧
Nothing has happened yet. Right?
我们会尽我们所能把那视频找回来的
We're gonna do everything we can to get that video back.
- 你发誓吗 - 我发誓
- You swear? - I swear.
之后我们就回去杀了你的前任然后把尸体埋了 好吗
And then we'll kill your ex and bury the body. Okay?
好的
Okay.
车子就是从这儿开走的吗
This is where the car took off from?
是的
Yeah.
你昨天晚上在做什么
And what was this thing you were at last night?
我在参加我慈善机构的一次计划会议
It was a planning session for my charity.
全球赋权
Global Empowerment.
我为美国摄影协会做拍摄 然后要给他们主持这周的晚会
I'm shooting a PSA and hosting their gala this week.
你什么时候开始关心其他人了
Since when did you care about other people?
自从我在非洲拍了失落的偶像3
Since I shot "The Lost Idol 3" in Africa
然后看到了真正的贫穷是什么样子的
and saw what poverty really looked like.
咱们在一起的时候 你可完全不在乎公益
You didn't care about charities when we were together.
咱们在一起的时候 你还不是私♥人♥侦♥探♥呢
Well, you weren't a P.I. when we were together.
很明显 人们会变的
Apparently, people change.
别扯了 你就是想看起来好一点
Oh, please. You just want to look good.
安抚那些因为你甩了我而记恨你的网络粉丝
Appease all the Internet trolls who hate you for dumping me.
你真的觉得我那么肤浅吗
You really think I'm that shallow?
- 是的 - 停
-Yep. -All right.
狄伦 有谁知道你昨晚不在家
Dylan, who knew that you were out last night?
所有Instagram上的人
Uh...everybody on Instagram,
我的推特粉丝 脸书粉丝
my Twitter follows, Facebook Live.
所以你并不是想
Oh, so it's not about you wanting
让你自己看起来像个好人吗
to make yourself look like a good person?
好吧 我很抱歉 我懂
Okay, I'm sorry. I know.
我太情绪化了 没有一点帮助
I'm getting emotional, and it's not helping.
至少你控制住了自己没有去打他
At least you stopped hitting him.
- 所以计划是什么 - 我们检查监控录像
- So what's the plan? - We'll check the footage
看看我们可不可以找出这个人是谁
and see if we can ID this guy.
那如果我们找不出呢
And if we can't?
他带走的是电子产品 手表
He took electronics, watches,
容易移♥动♥的东西
all things that are easy to move.
我们联♥系♥我在典当行的线人
We'll call my pawn-shop connections.
我们会让他们多留心一点
We'll have them keep an eye out.
如果他就是个普通的小偷
If he's a common thief,
很有可能他都不会知道他偷走了什么
chances are he won't even know what he has.
他会清空笔记本电脑的驱动器
He'll just erase the laptop's drive
然后把它卖♥♥掉
and then pawn it.
如果你是想让我感觉好受一点
If you're trying to make me feel better,
你做到了
it's working.
埃迪
Eddie.
传感器上的锡箔纸
Tinfoil over the sensor.
所以警报才没有响
That's why the alarm didn't go off.
我们在第六季季终用了同样的技巧
We used the same trick in the season six finale.
天啊
Oh, God.
等下 这就是说
Wait, that means that the thief
他可能不是普通小偷 可能是个粉丝呢
might not be common. It could be a fan.
这就是说他肯定会看看电脑里有什么
That means he's definitely gonna look through the laptop --
并不是你的剧发明的这个技巧
Your show didn't invent that trick.
别慌
Don't spin out.
怎么了
What?
上次我来这儿 我俩还订婚着呢
The last time I was here, we were engaged.
我还以为你上次来这儿
I thought the last time you were here,
是偷偷溜进来的 然后把他的床点着了
you snuck in and you set his bed on fire?
不论如何 这儿都有太多回忆了
Either way, lots of memories.
监控的控制盒在哪里
Where's the control box for the cameras?
实用壁橱里 走廊尽头
Utility closet, down the hall.
狄伦 我需要一份所有
Dylan, I'm gonna need an inventory
丢失东西的清单
of all the things that are missing.
- 你可以写一份吗 - 好的 没问题
- Think you can do that? - Yeah. Sure.
你有没有回忆过一段旧爱
Have you ever looked at an old flame
然后就想 我当时他妈的在想什么呀
and wondered, "What the hell was I thinking"?
我总是很清楚我在想什么
I always knew what I was thinking.
你懂的 就像你很爱某人
You know, it's like you love someone,
但突然 开关翻转
but then, all of a sudden, a switch flips,
你都不愿意再多看他几眼了
and you can't even look at them anymore.
是啊 心脏就像一个漏斗形镜子
Yeah, well, the heart's like a funhouse mirror,
它会扭曲事物
it distorts things.
你是在幸运饼干里读到这句话的吗
Did you read that on a fortune cookie?
不 斯纳普的盖子上
No. Snapple cap.
怎么了
what?
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表