剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
昨天你还叫我杰姬呢
Yesterday you were calling me Jackie.
杰姬好多了
I liked that much better.
你好 萨姆
Hello, Sam.
又见面啦
Hello...again.
今天什么风把你吹来啦 杰姬
- How -- How can we help you today, Jackie?
案子结了 所以
Well, as you can see, case closed.
我们全程最有效率的私♥家♥侦♥探♥名号♥
They don't call us the fastest-working P.I.s
可不是白来的
in town for nothing.
你太逗了
Ah, you're hilarious.
真的吗
I am?
特雷弗自己就回来了
Well, Trevor came back on his own, obviously.
所以特雷弗回来了
So Trevor's no longer missing.
他一直就没丢
- No, he -- he's right where he should be.
和叔叔阿姨打声招呼 特雷弗
Say hello to the nice people, Trevor.
特雷弗
Trevor. Mm.
他跟照片上一毛一样
Oh, of course. He looks exactly like his picture.
它很上相 我真松了口气
He's very photogenic. And I was so relieved.
还以为它被偷了
I honestly thought he'd been stolen.
毕竟 他是纯种约克夏 还有文件呢
After all, he is a purebred Yorkie with papers.
这个品种在黑市
That is a very highly, highly sought-after breed
市场需求可高了
in the black-market pet trade.
你真的很幸运
Uh, you're --you're really lucky.
我真的很抱歉 让你们白忙一场
And I sincerely apologize if I led you on a wild goose chase.
该给你们多少
Now, how much do I owe you?
找狗的案子怎么会让我们被下药
How does a case about a lost dog get us drugged?
唯一知道的办法就是 回顾我们都做了什么
The only way to find out is to retrace our steps.
我们必须记起来到底是怎么调查的
We need to follow the same investigative path we took.
关键是记不起来啊
First we have to figure out where the hell that path is.
埃迪 我在你信♥用♥卡♥信息上
Hey, Eddie, I found a couple charges
发现昨天你刷了几笔
on your credit card from yesterday.
在塔可餐车上买♥♥了午餐 肯定是你干的
Lunch at Chaco's Taco Truck --I know that's you.
还有什么
What else?
下午三点加油 四点喝咖啡
Gas purchase at 3:00, coffee at 4:00,
晚上八点还刷了
and a charge at 8:00 p.m.
地点是日落餐馆
at a place called the Sunset Bistro.
日落餐馆 等一下
Sunset Bistro? Wait.
日落 我知道这里
Sunset? I know that place.
为什么我们去餐馆找走失的狗
Why would we come to a café to look for a lost dog?
我跟你一样不懂
I'm as much in the dark as you are.
不敢相信 我以前会故意灌醉自己
I can't believe I used to willfully get blackout drunk.
当时也不是很舒服
It was awful then, too.
什么都不记得你难受吗
Does it bother you not knowing what happened?
hin难受
Deeply.
小两口这么快回来啦
You two lovebirds back so soon?
好吧 我们喜欢这里的小菜
Yeah, well, um, we loved the tapas.
- 你们昨天光喝酒了 - 喝酒
You just had drinks. Drinks?
亲爱的 我们是中午吃的小菜
Remember, sweetie, we had tapas for lunch yesterday.
之后才来这里喝酒的
We came here later for drinks.
抱歉 他健忘
Sorry. He never remembers anything.
对啊 你高中朋友名字你都忘了
Just like your high-school friend's name?
我也想提醒你的 但是他没刷♥卡♥
I would have got it for you, but he paid cash.
哦对 还有我高中朋友
Uh, yeah, yeah. My high-school friend.
你是说那个大胡子吗那个人吗
You mean the, uh, guy with the hair?
是的 那个留着胡子戴着黑色棒球帽的家伙
Yeah, the guy with the beard and the black baseball cap?
亲爱的 我忘了点事
Sweetie, I forgot something else. Hmm?
我约了个医生
I have a doctor's appointment.
我们得走了 再见
We got to go. Whoops. Bye.
他说的你的高中同学是怎么回事
What friend from high school was he talking about?
当我跟踪一个人并需要知道他们的名字时
That's the question I ask when I'm tailing someone
我就会问这个问题
and need to get their name,
也就是说那个留着胡子 戴黑色棒球帽的人
which means that guy with the beard... And the black baseball cap.
是我们在跟踪的人
...is the person we were following.
你觉得他是个狗贩子吗 也许是他偷了特雷弗
You think he's a dognapper? Maybe he stole Trevor?
喂 莫妮卡
Hey, Monica.
萨曼 我查看了所有的八卦网站
Sam, I was going through all the gossip websites
看有没有昨天狗仔队偷♥拍♥的照片
to see if there were any paparazzi photos from yesterday,
你该看看这个
and there's something you should see.
我在小报贩子的脸书账户上找到了这个
I found something on Tabloid Junkie's
但在我给你们看之前
PicFace account, but before I show it to you,
你们有什么要跟我们说的吗
is there anything you want to tell us?
没有
No. No.
好吧
Okay.
还不想说点什么吗
Still nothing you want to tell us?
我 我可以解释
What I -- I can explain that.
这 这是演戏
It's -- It's a ruse.
萨曼和我在
Sam and I, we were, um...uh...
我们假装是情侣
We were posing as a couple.
对 为了调查
Yes, yes, for the investigation.
真的吗 这看起来很真实
Really? 'Cause that looks pretty real.
太真实了
So real.
但你知道的 我得说
But, you know, then again,
我是个很好的演员 伙计们
I am a really good actress, you guys.
你们俩为什么假装情侣
Why were you two posing as a couple?
因为我们跟踪的人在日落小酒馆
Because we were tailing somebody that was at the Sunset Bistro.
就是那个家伙
That guy right there.
那个留着胡子
See that guy with the, uh,
戴黑色棒球帽的人
beard and the black baseball cap?
就是他 那个一定就是我们在跟踪的人了
W-w-wait. That's him. That must've been the guy we were tailing.
等等 一定是
Yeah. Wait. "Must've"?
你俩不知道你们在跟踪谁吗
You guys don't recognize the guy you were tailing?
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine. Fine.
这太荒谬了
This is --This is getting ridiculous.
事实是 萨曼和我 我们在
The truth is, Sam and I, we were apparently drugged
追踪杰姬?贾维斯的案子时被下药了
working the Jackie Jarvis case.
被下药了
Drugged
我们对过去的24个小时完全没有记忆了
As in we have no memory of the last 24 hours.
一整天都是空白的
The whole day is a complete blank.
太可怕了
That is so eerie.
你俩还好吧
Are you guys okay?
我们很好 但我们需要你帮我们弄清楚
We're fine, but we could use a little help
昨天到底发生了什么
trying to figure out what the hell happened to us yesterday.
我可以访问你手♥机♥的云数据 调出你的GPS记录
I can access your phone's cloud data, pull your GPS logs.
这应该能告诉我们 你们昨天在哪
That should be able to tell us where you were yesterday
并帮我们重现昨天发生了什么
and help reconstruct the day.
萨曼 你查看过你的电子邮件了吗
Sam, have you checked your e
没 因为我的手♥机♥被偷了
No, uh, because my phone was stolen.
我现在看
I'm checking it now.
这儿
Here.
你昨晚凌晨2点打顺风车的收据
You have a Rideshare receipt from last night at 2:00 A.M.
等等 你打了一辆顺风车 我开车回家了
Wait. You took a Rideshare and I drove my car home?
那你怎么最后
So how did you end up...?
上面写在哪了吗
Does it say from where?
收据上有路线
The receipt maps the ride. Um...
你从市中心的东边到了艾迪的公♥寓♥
You came from east of downtown back to Eddie's apartment.
市中心的东边 那是个工业区
Um, east of downtown, that's an industrial area.
你俩去哪儿干嘛
What were you guys doing there?
哦对 你们不记得了
Right. You don't remember.
追踪定位我们昨天的路线
Go map our day, and see if you can track down
看看能不能找到顺风车的司机
the Rideshare driver.
看看是否有不寻常的地方
Find out if there was anything unusual about the trip
或者有没有人和萨曼在一起
or if anyone was with Sam.
好
Got it.
所以
So...
那是演戏吗
Was it a ruse?
一定是的 对吧
I mean, it had to have been, right?
不管发生了什么 我们都会找到答案的
Listen, whatever happened, we'll find the answers.
我保证
I promise.
你确定我们想吗
You sure we want to?
我有件事要处理
Listen, I have this thing I need to take care of.
我一小时后回来找你 好吗
I'll meet you back here in an hour or so, okay?
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表