剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
我们无法追踪零件 或许可以追踪技术
If we can't trace the parts, maybe we can trace the skills.
谁能够做出这样的东西
Who'd have the knowledge to build something like this?
- 有线索吗 - 一无所获
- Any luck? - Nothing.
酒店周围没有视频监控
There's no video surveillance in the area around the hotel.
仅洛杉矶县就有数千量
And there's over several thousand
黑色索罗德登记在册
black Silverados registered in L.A. County alone.
嗯 有多少车主是电气工程师
Yeah, how many of them are owned by electrical engineers?
艾弗里?拉什
Avery Rush.
这是我们去的第10个黑色索罗德的黑人车主
This is the 10th black- Silverado-owning engineer
还有12个要去
that we've checked out, with a dozen to go.
一定有更好的办法
There has to be a better way.
把鞋底磨平也是工作的一部分
Shoe-leather's part of the job.
是啊 我还是更喜欢在电视剧里破案
Yeah, I prefer how we did it on my show.
切到我的角色 找到坏人在哪
Cut to my character finding where the bad guy was.
艾迪
Eddie.
乙炔火炬和焊接面罩
Acetylene torches and a welding mask.
也许这个家伙做了阳台的工作
Maybe this guy's been doing a little balcony work.
看起来他不在
Doesn't look like he's around.
快看 艾迪
Eddie, look.
阳台栏杆的照片
Photos of the balcony railing.
和让栏杆掉下来的计划
And plans to make it fall.
- 我们该走了 - 我以为我们是来谈判的
- We should go. - I thought we were here to negotiate.
不 这不是你会想和他谈判的那种人
No, this is not the type of guy you want to negotiate with.
我们知道他是谁 现在我们打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
We know who he is. Now we call the cops.
啊
Aaah!
喂
Wha...
通电了 高压的
It's electrified. High voltage.
别摸
Do not touch it.
我没信♥号♥♥了
I have no bars.
我也没有
Me neither.
应该是信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
It's like the signal's being blocked.
这是一个法拉第笼
It's a Faraday cage.
我们有一集里有这个
We had this in one of my episodes,
用金属栅板来阻挡所有无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
where they used the metal grates to block all radio signals.
这家伙是个职业杀手
This guy's a pro.
那杯温咖啡表明 他就在附近
And if that warm cup of coffee is any indication, he's nearby.
我们必须找方法出去
We got to figure out a way out of here.
- 怎么出去 - 我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
应该有一个开关 一个触发器
There's gotta be a switch, a trigger,
一个能关掉这个电场的东西
something that's gonna turn off that electrical field.
没有
There isn't.
它的构造很好
It's very well constructed.
这是我的一个完美的工程
Somewhat of a passion project of mine.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
我们不是来找你的
We're not here for you.
我们 我们代表一个叫托德?加尔兰的人
We... We represent a man named Todd Garlin.
他雇你去杀他
Th-The guy who hired you to kill him?
没听说过
Doesn't ring a bell.
是真的
Sure it does.
你用空调砸的加尔兰 从阳台摔下去的加尔兰
Air Conditioner Todd, Balcony Todd.
我们想说的是如果你知道托德?加尔兰
All we're saying is if you know a Todd Garlin
并且是他雇你去杀他
a-and he did hire you to kill him,
他只想终止合同
he just wants to terminate his contract.
用词不当
Bad choice of words.
这个叫托德的人 或其他人知道你俩来这了吗
This guy, Todd, or anyone else know the two of you are here?
是的 很多人 如果我们不联♥系♥他们
Yeah, plenty of people, and if we don't check in,
他们会过来找我们
they're gonna come looking for us.
我会取消行动
I'll cancel the hit.
很好 这太棒了
Great. That's great!
是的 但我不能让你们走
Yeah. But I can't let you leave.
等等 拜托 我们付你三倍的费用
Wait. Come on! We'll triple your fee!
他去干嘛了
Where's he going?
他要去检查我的车
He's gonna go check my SUV.
他要弄清楚我们是谁
He's gonna figure out who we are
他会搞清楚我们是谁
He's gonna figure out who we are
然后会回来
and he's gonna come back here and...
然后放我们走吗
A-And let us go?
我只是在试着保持乐观
Oh, I was trying to be optimistic.
他承担不起放我们走的后果
He can't afford to let us go.
既然他已经暴露了 他肯定会再回来
Now that he's been exposed, he's gonna come back here,
他会放火烧了这个地方 然后会消失
he's gonna torch this place, and he's gonna disappear.
你觉得他真的会杀了我们吗
You think he's actually going to kill us?
是的 而且我不知道该怎么阻止他
Yeah, and I don't know what to do to stop him.
所以可能就这么结束了吗
So this could be it?
抱歉 萨曼
I'm sorry, Sam.
闭嘴
Shut up.
萨曼
Sam?
嘿 如果我们要死了
Hey, if we're gonna die...
- 你在做什么 - 把你的皮带解开
- What are you doing? - Take off your belt.
我不 我不觉得现在是个好时机
I-I don't... I don't think this is the right time.
别说话 我们搞起来
Just stop talking. We're doing this.
我不会放弃奋战就这么接受的
I am not going down without a fight,
我也绝不会死在
and I'm definitely not dying
山谷的某个阴暗的车♥库♥里
in some dank garage in the Valley.
纤维和皮革是不导电的
Fabric and leather are non-conductive.
我们需要拿到那把枪
We need to get the gun.
小心点
Be careful...
慢慢的
Slowly...
好的 很近了
Okay, so close.
马上
Almost.
我觉得要把那个枪勾过来 C杯的胸罩可能不够用
I think that gun takes more than a C cup.
你拿到了
Ooh! You got it!
慢慢的
Slow.
快点 他要来了
Hurry! He's coming.
聪明啊
Clever.
但还不够聪明呢
But not clever enough.
快跑 快跑
Go! Go!
看来艾弗里·拉什成为了
Looks like Avery Rush was a victim
他自己的杰作的受害者
of his own engineering.
你会在那里面找到更多可以
You're gonna find more evidence inside
把他和十多起雇凶杀人联♥系♥起来的证据
linking him to at least a dozen contract killings.
网络部门一直在努力追踪死神好几年了
Cyber's been trying to track down Azrael for years.
你们是怎么找到他的
How'd you find him?
我们的客户怀疑他是那个人的谋杀目标
Our client suspected he was on the guy's hit list.
他雇了我们在他完成任务之前追踪到他
He hired us to track him down before he can complete the job.
你的客户是谁
Who's the client?
现在呢 他更希望保持匿名
Right now, he'd prefer to stay anonymous.
但我很肯定我可以说服他
But I'm pretty certain I can convince him
给你们做个笔录
to give you a statement.
谢谢
Thanks.
说到笔录
Oh, and speaking of statements,
你想让我在报告里
how'd you like me to characterize this
怎么描述这个
in my report?
我觉得
I believe...
这是你们的吧
these are yours.
话说回来你们在那个笼子里呆了多久
How long were you guys in that cage anyway?
我不知道该怎么感谢你们 如果没有你们我就死了
I don't know how to thank you. I'd be dead without you guys.
你可以从回家好好珍惜
Well, you can start by going home
你的第二次机会开始
and having your second chance.
也谢谢你们
Thank you guys, too.
好运 老兄
Good luck, dude.
嘿 我们把你的福雷斯特拖到这儿来了
Hey, we had your Forester towed over here.
去看下 安全并且可以开走了
Checked it over. Clean and ready to go.
就在外边停着呢 你还有钥匙吗
It's parked out front. Still got the keys?
是的 谢谢
Uh... yeah. Thanks.
我想就这样了吧
Well, I guess this is it.
但我们还没有完成测试呢
Wait, but we haven't finished the test.
抱歉 莫妮卡
Sorry, Monica.
我等不及要重新开始我的生活了
I can't wait to start my life over again.
拜拜
Bye.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表