剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I have visual. He's close by.
你们去抓诺克斯 我去找道尔顿
You get Knox. I'll look for Dalton.
收到
Copy that.
该死
Oh, fuck!
总部 需要救护直升机支援
Zero, we need medivac here now!
救护直升机五分钟后到
Medivac eta 5 minutes.
操
Fuck.
喂... 他有枪
Hey... he has a gun!
喂...
Hey...
把枪抢过来
Get the gun!
-后退 -躲开 躲开
- Back! - Move! Move!
后退 给我后退
Back! Stay back!
我没碰他
I never touched him!
他开枪打了自己 他倒在自己的枪上了
He shot himself. He fell on his gun!
看 他倒在自己的枪上了
Look, he fell on his gun.
他死了
He's dead.
没关系
It's all right.
四天后
嗨
Hey.
这是其中一个引爆器
It's one of a matching pair.
给你
Here.
像你说的 我们坚持找到了它们
We hung on to them like you said.
上级领导...
Has the, uh...
有来过了吗
top brass been in?
来过了 他们给我带了葡萄
Yeah. They brought me some grapes.
你们知道 白厅里有些喜欢"踢皮球"的官员
You know, the thing about those tossers in Whitehall--
失败 人员伤亡 挫折 他们都能接受
They can live with failures and casualties and defeat.
他们唯独害怕丢脸
What really scares them is embarrassment.
他们知道这些引爆装置
They know these triggers
起初就不该出现在利比亚
should never have made it to Libya in the first place.
所以我争取了一个交易 我把这些交出去 对此只字不提
So I struck a deal. I hand these over, keep my mouth shut,
而20号♥分部最终还是保了下来
and section 20 has a future after all.
新命令
New orders.
你是说 即使发生了核泄漏及坠机事件?
You mean after what happened with the nuke and the crash?
看来我俩下季还有得演
We just assumed that heads would have to roll.
或许一人就够了
Maybe one head will be enough.
走吧
Let's go.
再见 长官
Ma'am.
嗨
Hey.
有你俩在真好
It's a good thing there was two of you.
地方不错
Nice.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道你怎么想 但我觉得这城市欠我杯啤酒
I don't know about you, but I think the city owes us a beer.
只欠一杯啤酒
A beer?
我想这城市欠我四周博拉博拉岛的假期
I think this city owes me 4 weeks in Bora Bora
开上游艇 带上个热辣的《花♥花♥公♥子♥》插页女郎
On a yacht with a fucking hot "Playboy" Centerfold.
这是我想要的
That's what I want.
最后你俩是怎么解决的 迈克
How'd it play out in the end, Mike,
你跟汉森
with you and Hanson?
我做了件他不想让我做的事情
I did the one thing he didn't want me to do.
什么
What's that?
我原谅了他
I forgave him.
唉
Shit.
你比我好多了 迈克尔
You're a better man than me, Michael.
凯丽会为你感到骄傲的
Kerry would be proud.
多谢
Thanks.
那你呢
And how about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你原谅自己了吗
Did you forgive yourself?
你说丹尼尔
For Daniel?
对
Yeah.
没有
No.
我可能永远都不会原谅自己
I don't think that's ever gonna happen.
还记得我告诉你我一直在做的那个梦吗
You know that dream I told you about I keep having?
我一直跑 却怎么也跑不出去
I keep running, can't get away from it?
记得
Yeah.
我想我会停止奔跑
I think I'm gonna stop running.
或许那是个好主意
That's probably a good idea.
对啊 改成慢走
Yeah. Slow things down to a walk.
休闲的漫步
A gentle stroll.
对 听起来不错
Yeah. That sounds nice.
对了 我查过了
You know, I looked it up, by the way.
查什么
What's that?
零 它不止是个概念
Zero. It's not only a concept,
它确实是个数字
But it is a number.
你♥他♥妈♥当真了? 还查了?
Are you fucking serious? You looked that up?
当然 比如10 20 30...
Yeah, I did, like in 10, 20, 30--
-别说了 -你看10 20 30...
- Now, stop that. - You know 10, 20, 30.
好了 闭嘴
Stop it. Shut up.
像10 20 30一样 零的确存在
Like 10, 20, 30. It means zeroes do exist.
迈克 干我屁事
Mike, I don't care.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表