剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Should we open her up?
开啊 最糟糕会发生什么
Uh, yeah. What's the worst that could happen?
我保证不会说"爆♥炸♥"
I promise I won't say "Bang."
什么? 竟然有一对
What the fuck? It's paired.
有两个核弹
There's two.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
另外还有一枚核弹
There's another bomb.
去他妈的
Motherfucker.
肯定就在隧♥道♥的其他地方
It's got to be in the other tunnel somewhere.
靠
Shit.
道尔顿少校 没认错吧
Major Dalton, I believe.
我们知道核弹在哪里
We know where they are.
我的手下此刻正在拆除引信
My men are defusing them as we speak.
他们是在浪费时间
They're wasting their time.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
你知道如果放开按键
Do you understand what will happen
会发生什么吗
if you release that button?
朱莉娅
Julia.
说
Send.
诺克斯手上拿着"死亡触发器"
Knox has a dead man's trigger.
你得下去通知他们
You need to get down there and let them know.
进去
Go.
我靠
Shit.
你将会害死...
You'll be killing...
我知道到底有多少人会死
I know exactly how many people will be killed.
不仅是爆♥炸♥
Not just the explosion.
还有辐射
The radiation.
-这是那第二枚 -我♥操♥
- There's number two. - Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
掩护我
Cover me?
你放心
Yeah, I got you.
这系统跟刚才的那个一模一样
This is exactly like the last system.
两个肯定是连着的
It's definitely connected.
这是个连体核弹吗
We've got siamese bombs?
如果不能在拆除这颗时
If we deactivate this one without doing the other one
将另一颗同时拆除的话
at exactly the same time,
它就会自动引爆
it'll detonate.
靠
Shit.
这样吧
All right.
我回到刚才第一枚核弹那去
I'm gonna head back to that first one.
-好 -给我5分钟的精确时间
- Ok. - Give me exactly 5 minutes.
很好
Yeah. Good.
就这样
Good.
那么 迈克
So, Mike,
数到零的时候 我们一起拔出引信
on zero, we both pull those triggers.
必须在非常精准的同一时刻
It has to be at exactly the same time.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是 兄弟
You, too, bud.
整个大洲的一半财富都被几个贪得无厌的人
One square mile where half the wealth of a continent
控制并囤积在这一♥平♥方英里之内
is being hoarded by a handful of very greedy men...
直到现在还是这样
even now.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Oh, shit.
为什么杀凯丽
Why Kerry?
为什么不杀我
Why not me?!
我就站在她身边
I was standing right there.
只杀你不足够
Not enough.
得让你尝尝失去亲人的感受
You needed to know how it feels.
你害死了我的弟弟
You took away my brother,
他是我唯一关心的人
and the only thing I gave a shit about.
你这么做跟非洲无关
This isn't about Africa.
这只是关系到那个银行
This is about the bank.
关系到你的父亲
This is about your father.
关系到你
This is about you.
他曾在这里工作
He worked here.
查得很仔细 他是在这里工作过
Very good. Yes, he did.
他在这里工作了挺长时间
He worked here for a while.
殖民发展银行
建于1806年
直到他们把他赶了出来
Till they spat him out.
他向黑人商人提供了贷款
He was offering loans to black traders,
所以他们把他遣送了回去
so they shipped him home
粉碎了我们所有的梦想
and shattered all of our dreams.
杰克是个好孩子
Jake was a good kid.
我本该做点什么的 但我没有
And I should have done something, but I didn't.
杰克不应该留在那里
Jake shouldn't have been there.
他跟你我都不一样
He wasn't like you and me.
怎么会有人愿意成为你我这样
And why would anyone really want to be anything like you and me?
我们所做的一切...
Everything we've done...
去他妈的军人游戏 迈克尔
I mean, fuck this for a game of soldiers, Michael.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们所接触的一切都跟死亡有关 一切
There is death in everything we touch, everything.
凯丽 凯丽
Kerry! Kerry!
杰克付出了代价
Jake paid the price.
去你大爷的
Fuck!
快过来啊
Come here!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
狗日东西
Fucker.
快点下手啊
Come on! Come on!
你♥他♥妈♥还想怎样 迈克尔
What the fuck is it gonna take, Michael?
该死
Fuck me.
他妈的
Fuck.
来吧 斯顿布奇
Come on, Stonebridge.
去你大爷的
Fuck.
你最好也零的时候一起动手
You better go on fucking zero.
汉森 别动
Hanson, no!
我♥操♥ 迈克
Fuck this. Mike!
妈的
Fuck.
他妈到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?!
我要让你知道
I want you to know...
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
迈克尔
Michael!
瑞姆 到这来
Richmond! Come here!
看看你周围
Look around you.
看看你会炸掉什么
Look at what you'd be blowing up.
这会给在这片破败不堪的地盘上
It'll put an end to the corruption
建立起的腐♥败♥画上句号♥
that this festering place is built on.
得了吧 你这是搞恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Please. An act of nihilism?
这是必不可少的
An act nevertheless.
糟糕
Shit!
迈克尔 诺克斯
Michael! It's Knox.
他手上有死亡触发器
He has a dead man's trigger.
我必须得告诉斯科特
I have to talk to Scott.
没有时间了
There is no time.
我们需要重新计时... 重设计时器
We need a countdown-- a new countdown.
加油
Come on.
加油 斯科特
Come on, Scott.
四下 这是他妈的倒数么 迈克尔
4. Is that a fucking countdown, Michael?
三下 懂了 哥们儿
3. Reading you loud and clear, bud.
两下
2.
两下
2.
一下
1.
零 行动
Go on zero.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
不要
No!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
不
No!
我的天啊
Oh, god.
总部 核弹已拆除 收到没
Zero, weapons have been deactivated. Do you copy?
道尔顿中枪了 是诺克斯开的枪
Dalton has been shot, by Knox.
该死
Shit!
我看到他了 就在附近
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表