剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
那就不要降低 迈克尔
So don't lower it, Michael.
他去过赫尔曼德三次
Come on. He did 3 tours of Helmand,
每天都能遇上特里塔♥利♥班♥的人
Went toe to toe with Terry Taliban every fucking day,
天知道他见过多少战友的遗体
And he's seen Christ knows how many of his mates
被装箱送回家
get crated back home.
他是个硬汉
He's a rock,
跟你我一样
just like you and me.
让他通过演习 行吗
Just--just get him through it, all right?
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
我帮过你 迈克尔
I had your back once, Michael.
在巴士拉
Basra.
坎大哈
Kandahar.
你还记得
You remember.
我当然记得
Yeah, of course I do.
我打赌你一定很想念战场
I'll bet you must miss it, in the field?
谁不想呢
Who wouldn't?
见到你真好
Good to see you.
我他妈待在这里干什么
What the hell am I doing here?
动动脑子
Use your head.
如果接下来48小时内你进了肯尼亚警局
We're not gonna be able to respond
我们将无法做出任何回应
if you're in a Kenyan police station for the next 48 hours.
行了 辛克莱 我们不能就这么算了
Come on, Sinclair. We can't let this shit stand.
你以为我想把这个错误
Do you think I want a cock-up like this
留在20号♥分部的记录上吗
on Section 20's record?
我正在想办法
At this moment, I'm working on it.
班内特上校 霍吉上校
Colonel Bennett. Colonel Hodge.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
住手
Hey, hey. Hey!
阿布杜拉布瑞·吉马尔 1953年生于黎波里
Abdulabri Keemal, born Tripoli in 1953.
他提供利比亚的武器储备信息
He's offering information about Libyan weapons stocks
以此来换取政♥治♥避难
In return for asylum.
但他不是卫队遭袭的原因
But he's not the reason that the convoy was hit.
派崔克·伯顿 东非形势专家
Patrick Burton, East Africa specialist.
他在当地工作了30多年
He's been working in the region for over 30 years.
过了今天他就该退休回家了
Today was his last day on the job before being sent home.
对那个女人我们了解多少
What do we know about the female?
她叫瑞秋
Her name's Rachel.
你是谁
Who's this?
我叫达米恩·斯科特 长官
It's damien scott, sir.
这次绑♥架♥就在你眼皮子底下发生了?
This kidnapping happened right under your nose?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
你说句话 我会把那些人带回来的
You give me the word, and I'll get those people back.
瑞秋·麦克米兰 高级专员署的中级专员
Rachel Macmillan, junior attache at the high commission.
这周刚开始工作
She only took up her post this week.
三人都被囚禁在
All 3 are being held prisoner
索马里摩加迪沙的叛军控制区中
in a rebel-held area of Mogadishu, Somalia.
目前 他们为那几个英国人要了笔赎金
Now, a ransom has been demanded for the britons
要价的人叫侯赛因·瓦阿布瑞
From this man-- Huseyin Waabri.
他16岁时从难民营中出来后就去了欧洲
He came to europe from a refugee camp when he was 16,
直到被牵连进一场索马里
drifted around until he was implicated
某部落领导人的谋杀案才停止漂泊
In the murder of a Somali community leader
案发在伦敦西北区
In northwest london.
有何提议
Proposal?
救援任务可行但极具危险性
An extraction mission is possible but highly dangerous.
斯科特先生 准备好出发了吗
Mr. Scott, are you ready to go in now?
是的 长官
Yes, I am, sir.
没有后援 这简直就是自杀任务
Without backup it's a suicide mission.
你的任务是救出英国公民
Your priority is recovery of the british citizens
并找到和那个利比亚人有关的所有材料
And all material relating to the libyan.
还有斯科特先生 你是我们派去的第一个人
Oh, and, Mr. Scott, you're the first man we're sending in,
也是我们派去的最后一人
And it goes without saying you shall also be the last.
明白
Copy that.
找出所有与利比亚人有关的信息
I want you to find out everything you can about the Libyan.
我们需要掌握他们瞒着我们的情报
We need to know exactly what it is they're not telling us.
你看上去信心十足
I think you have a lot of faith.
但一个人 怎么可能成功
One man, however good?
我们承担不起扩大事态的责任
We can't afford to make this look much bigger.
除非他们能成功完成任务
If they pull it off.
否则 你就让20号♥分部彻底消失吧
If they don't, you can bury section 20 once and for all.
很遗憾你也被抓来了 麦克米兰小姐
I'm sorry you got caught up in this, Miss Macmillan.
不容否认的是
It goes with the territory.
扭曲的人性
Broken people.
其残忍♥已经超出了我们的想象
Brutalized beyond our understanding.
多么悲剧啊
Such a tragedy.
知道吗 刚到索马里时
You know, the first time I came to somalia,
我交了个朋友
I made a friend.
他早就预见了这个国家的未来
He knew what was coming for this country.
他看到的是满目苍夷
He could see the full horror of it--
贫穷 饥荒 内战
Poverty, famine, civil war.
但他说了 无论遭受怎样的磨难
But he said, "However bad it gets,
在最黑暗的日子里
"On darkest day...
希望之光将仍将在孩子们的心中闪耀
The embers of hope still glow in our children's hearts."
我本该在那儿的
I should have been there.
我其实是应该有后援的
I could have used some help,
但那跟你没关系
But that ain't your problem.
跟你一起出任务本该很有意思
Would have been fun to have you there.
但我俩之间有无法跨越的鸿沟
There's a big difference between you and me,
那就是凯丽
And that's Kerry.
替我向她问好
Say hi to her for me.
该走了
Got to go.
斯科特 小心点
Scott, you take care, mate.
我为你找了个传教士
I found you an apostle,
他能带你到敌占区去
Someone who can get you in.
我们一小时后出发
We can leave in an hour.
这么说还有整整一小时?
You mean we got a whole hour?
愿你的事业继续繁荣
May your enterprises continue to flourish,
希望有一天你能跟我们一起做礼拜
And I look forward to the day you join us again in worship.
一个人再怎么变也不会停止心跳
Everything changes in a man except the beat of his heart,
而真♥主♥就在那心跳中成长
And Allah once flourished in that heartbeat.
你还在对青年军效忠
You keep paying homage to Al-Shabaab
他终有一天会毁了你
And he will one day destroy you.
你知道个屁
You do not understand.
我让他们用钱来换你们的自♥由♥
I have requested a fee for your safe return.
她是我的同事
She's my colleague.
我要求你们依照伊♥斯♥兰♥律令来对待她
I demand her proper treatment, as islam decrees.
你并没有害怕 很好
You are not scared. That is good.
你呢 阿♥拉♥伯人
And what about you, Arab?
你有什么价值
What value do you have?
谁会来赎你
Who will pay for your release?
外国人的尸体总是能
A foreign corpse always does wonders
激励我手下人的斗志
For the morale of my people.
玛莎穆德
Maxamed!
杀了他
Kill.
-不要 -想要成为一名士兵
- No. - You want to be a soldier,
先杀了他
Kill him!
看在上帝的份上 他还是个孩子
For god's sake! He's just a child.
这里是索马里
This is Somalia.
童年是很短的
Childhood is short.
马上杀了他
Now kill him.
-不 听我说 -杀了他
- No. Listen to me. - Kill him now!
听我说 不 请等等
Listen to me! No, no, no, no! No, please. Wait!
我有个提议和你谈
I have a proposition for you.
那将会给你带来巨大的利益
It will be greatly to your advantage.
能单独说话吗
Somewhere a little more private?
卡拉
Kalay.
他想知道你之前去过那没有
He wants to know if you've been there before.
索马里吗 没有
To somalia? No.
但我曾被那里的人训练过
But I was trained by some guys who were.
那你和所有人都应该知道后果是什么
Then you, of all people, should know what to expect.
-我知道 -很好
- I do. - Good.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表