剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
跟紧点 孩子们 快走
Stay close, boys. Go, go, go.
安全
Clear.
马上出来
Come out here now!
别激动 自己人
Hey, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly, friendly.
瑞秋
Rachel?
-瑞秋 -发现敌军
- Rachel. - Contact!
退后
Get back!
瑞秋
Rachel!
从那是出不去的
No chance that way.
这是我们最好的机会 相信我
This is our best shot. Trust me.
想赌一把吗
You want to give it a shot?
好吧 行动
Yeah. Let's move.
上
Let's go!
跟紧点 孩子们 快
Stay close, boys. Come on. Come on.、
你们听我的指示
You listen to my signal.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
我右边有条小巷 可能是出口
I got an alleyway on my right, potential exit.
我这视野开阔 敌军有武装
I've got open ground, armed hostiles.
-上 -上
- Go? - Go.
掩护我
Cover me!
掩护我
Cover me!
快上
Go, go!
上
Go!
迈克尔 撤退
Michael, pull back!
快
Come on!
斯科特
Scott!
就来
Coming!
必须扫清瓦阿布瑞的防区
You must clear Waabri's sector and get to
到达非盟控制区
an african union controlled area.
这个防区面♥积♥超过一♥平♥方英里
This sector extends to over a square mile.
她不是该死的初级专员吧
She's not the sodding junior attache, is she?
进去 靠墙
In there. Against the wall.
这边 这边
Here, here, here.
过来
Come.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁 瑞秋
So who the fuck are you, Rachel?
我名字就是瑞秋...
My name is Rachel--
瑞秋·道尔顿
Rachel Dalton.
军情处的
Military intelligence.
怪不得你隐藏的这么好
That explains why you're such a good liar.
你叫斯科特 被三角洲部队开除军籍
And you are Scott, kicked out of Delta
后来出于某种原因被埃莉诺·格兰特
and for some reason picked off
从垃圾堆里捡回来的
the scrap heap by eleanor grant.
你既跟我们一起
You roll with us,
就别再满嘴谎言 保守什么狗屁秘密了好吗
then no more lies and no more secret bullshit, all right?
你就没有秘密吗 达米恩
Oh, and you've got no secrets, Damien?
这就是你跟朋友说的实话吗
Is that what you want your friends here to believe?
你从伊♥拉♥克♥回来后这八年都在干什么
What were you doing for those 8 years after Iraq?
总部 我们能找到撤退的路线
Zero, we could do with a way out here.
临街有卫星信♥号♥♥
We've got a satellite feed of the adjacent street,
但是全被敌军占领了
but it's crawling with hostiles.
尽全力锁定他们 你们必须转移阵地
Do what you can to navigate them out. You must keep moving.
此地不宜久留 我们走
We got to move. Let's go.
跟着我
With me.
我们一直全力配合你们...
We're doing everything we can...
但现在只能靠你们自己了
But for now... You're on your own.
是你打死了那利比亚人
It was you who killed the Libyan.
他答应把你手里的东西给我
He reneged on an agreement to furnish me
但却违背诺言未能兑现 不过...
With the items you have. However...
我就当你是好心 暂时帮我保管着
I accept you received them in good faith.
所以 我打算给你开个合适的价格
As such, I am prepared to offer you an appropriate sum
来换那个手提箱
To obtain the case.
我凭什么...
Why should I...
相信你
Believe you?
瓦阿布瑞先生 就是这位女士
Mr. Waabri, this is the young lady...
在你眼皮子地下开枪打死了他
Who took the shot you witnessed.
她的狙击步♥枪♥瞄准镜
1/2 millimeter adjustment
配有0.5毫米调节器
Of her rifle scope, and right now
不合作的话 下一个被爆头的就是你
It would be your brains being eaten off the floor by rats.
那个利比亚人是自讨苦吃
The Libyan had it coming.
但你要是合作的话...
But I will play fair with you...
我也会很公平
Until you give me reason not to.
给你的好处自然是不会少的
A generous sum by any standards.
这部电♥话♥是安全的
It's clean.
我找你就打这个号♥码
I'll contact you on it.
到时候告诉我你的决定
You'll have made your decision by then.
他们一行共几人
How many are they in the darkness?
长官 共六人
6, sir.
我们要在天亮之前将他们撤离
We have to get them out of there by first light.
停下 等等
Stop. Wait. Wait.
跟上他们 快 快
Go with them. Go. Go.
上
Go.
上
Go.
这边来 跟着我
Behind me. Here.
斯科特 查过那位女士的身份了吗
Scott, have we I.D.D our mystery guest?
她叫瑞秋·道尔顿
Her name is Rachel Dalton.
-快查 -是
- Check it. - Sir.
如果要击毙她 尽管说一声
If you want me to shoot her, just give me the word.
去他妈的死婆娘
She's kind of a bitch.
查到了 她是自己人
Sir, yeah, she's one of ours.
叫斯科特把电♥话♥给她
Get scott to put her on.
我老板要和你谈谈
My boss wants a word.
似乎你通过检查了
Looks like you check out.
姐真激动啊
I'm thrilled.
爷也是
So am I.
我是瑞秋·道尔顿
This is Rachel Dalton.
上尉你好 我是第20号♥分部的总指挥
Captain, Major Oliver Sinclair,
奥利弗·辛克莱尔少校
Commanding section 20.
帮我查出瓦阿布瑞的确切下落
I need you to find me Waabri's exact whereabouts.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
What? You fucking what?
我想撤出我的部下
I want my men out of there.
而我想找到瓦阿布瑞
And I need to find Waabri.
上尉 你必须遵守直属上级
Captain, you will obey the orders
下达的命令
of a direct superior--
不必 现在现场由我指挥
Negative. I have command on the ground.
如果你有异议
If you have a problem with that,
我建议你联♥系♥班内特将军
I suggest you contact General Bennett.
你认识将军
You know the general?
而且我还知道他决不会批准
Well enough to know he would never have sanctioned
出动营救队伍
A second rescue mission,
不过我猜他会很想知道的
But I'm sure he would love to hear about it.
告诉她
Tell her.
瓦阿布瑞目前下落不明
Waabri's current whereabouts are unknown.
我们正在对他防区的通讯进行监测
We're monitoring all comms traffic in his sector.
我们逃跑已经让他颜面尽失了
You know we've dishonored him by escaping.
这次他要的就不仅是赎金了
He'll want more than ransom this time.
我听说你的犯人都逃走了
I heard news of your prisoners' escape.
我能帮你什么吗
Could I offer any assistance?
那就不必了
That will not be necessary.
有句话可以给人带来慰藉...
I take solace from the knowledge that...
一个信徒和魔鬼交易的次数越多
The more a believer deals with devils,
他就越接近自己真正的人生目标
The closer he will come to the true purpose of his life.
兄弟 也许你心中
Perhaps, brother, you have taken possession
属于真♥主♥的那部分一直被你占据着
of something you know in your heart belongs to allah.
你听他的干什么
Why must you listen to him?
我们可以把箱子里的东西卖♥♥了
We can sell what's in the case.
快点 快
Now, now!
B组 前方出现众多敌人
Bravo, you have numerous hostiles inbound.
把他带回去
Get him back.
过来
Here.
到那儿去
Over there.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表