剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
凯皮布朗宾馆
宝贝
Baby.
放松点 猛♥男♥
Easy, tiger.
这边来
This way.
我们找巴巴卡·巴
We're looking for Babarka Ba.
他忙着呢
He's busy.
但是如果你们想
But if you'd like to...
在那里吗 经理办公室
Back here? The manager's office?
好的
Yeah.
巴巴在面试
B.B. is auditioning.
不要紧 亲爱的 我们是铁哥们
That's ok, honey. We're good friends here.
好的 准备好了吗
OK, Ready?
交出来
Give me that.
你在帮一个人穿越边境去阿尔及利亚
You're arranging travel for a man crossing the border into Algeria.
他很着急 没什么行李
He's in a rush. He's traveling light.
他会杀了我的
He will kill me.
我们也会
So will we.
-老实交代 -他叫欧瑟马尼
- Speak. - His name is Othmani.
还有吗
Anything else?
他现在正在等向导
He's waiting for a guide.
好
Ok.
穿过酒吧
Through the bar...
楼上 4号♥房♥
Upstairs. Room 4.
很好 谢了
Good. Thank you.
过来 老兄
Come here, bud.
把你的手穿过来
Give me your hand through there.
你还有什么要告诉我们的吗
Anything else you want to tell us?
过来 约翰尼·霍姆斯[著名三♥级♥片♥演员]
Come with me, Johnny Holmes.
到这边来 老兄
Get over there, bud.
你站在他后面
You go behind him.
好了
There you go.
好 惬意得很嘛
Yeah. Nice and cozy?
别出声
Shush.
总部 目标还在此处
Zero, target is still here.
他的名字叫欧瑟马尼
His name is Othmani.
瑞姆跟我来 迈克 你守在街上
Richmond, come with me. Mike, you're on the street.
这个我在行 放心
I'm good for this. I'm fine.
好 你去 我去守街
Fine. You go. I'm on the street.
-行动 -好吧
- Let's go. - All right.
长官
Ma'am...
欧瑟马尼
Othmani,
是阿尔及利亚西北非基♥地♥组♥织♥的通讯员
courier for AQIM in Algeria.
级别较低 没有照片
Low level, no image.
他具体为谁工作
Who does he work for specifically?
艾尔·索达
El Soldat.
不合乎情理啊
Something doesn't scan.
怎么
Why not?
埃克斯马里想把引爆器卖♥♥给某个信徒
Axmali wanted to pass the triggers on to a believer.
艾尔·索达在阿尔及利亚管理西北非基♥地♥组♥织♥
El Soldat runs AQIM in Algeria.
他们绝对无能力组装核武器
They could never put together a nuclear weapon.
是如此 但他们买♥♥得起技术
No, but they could afford the expertise.
艾尔·索达离开霍加尔山有两年了
El Soldat hasn't left the Hoggar Mountains for two years,
他的人不在那片地区活动
And his people have been active outside that area
也有那么久了
for just as long.
然后风云突变 他不仅炸掉中情局飞机
Now all of a sudden he's blowing up CIA flights
还要寻找核引爆器 出于何因
and chasing nuclear triggers. Why?
我们需要那架飞机上的确切人员名单
We need to find out exactly who was on that flight.
低调点
Keep it low-key.
遵命 长官
Ma'am.
借过
Excuse me.
B1
Bravo one,
可疑目标在二楼
I got a possible on the second floor.
我上去了
Going up now.
快来
Come on.
准备
Ready?
糟糕 快跑
Fuck. Move!
伙计们 那他妈的是什么
Guys, what the fuck was that?
你没事吧
You ok?
操 是的 我没事
Yeah. Fuck. Yeah, I'm fine.
一定要找到这个混♥蛋♥
Let's find this bastard.
我出来了
Coming out.
好的
Yup.
走 分头寻找
Move. Split up.
糟糕
Shit.
你大爷的
Motherfucker.
我靠
Fuck.
目标向屋顶跑去 正在追捕
Target's headed for the roof. I'm in pursuit.
体貌特征
Visual I.D.?
男性 30至40岁 小个子
Male, 30 to 40, small build,
深色短发 没穿上衣
short, dark hair, topless.
B1 引爆器在他那里吗
Bravo One, does he have the triggers?
可能在
That's a possible.
后楼梯就位
Back stairs covered.
该死 回来 迈克
Shit! Back! Mike!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
快走
Go, go, go.
我看到他了
I got-- I got him.
目标正离开大楼
Target's leaving the building!
让开 让开
Move. Move!
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
发现目标了吗
You got anything?
没有 没看到
Nothing. I've got nothing.
你让绊网触发了
You missed the tripwire.
我发现它的时候
By the time I saw it--
是我先碰到的
I'd already tripped it.
人人都会犯错
It could happen to anyone.
我调出了凯皮布朗附近所有巴士的
I pulled what CCTV footage I could find of the buses
监控录像
near the Kepi Blanc.
尽力追踪他们
Trying to track them now.
已通知边防管理局
Border authorities have been alerted.
那家伙不会冒险选择合法穿越边境
This guy won't risk a legit border crossing.
注意监控走私路线
I want eyes on the smuggling routes.
他很出色 不可能是低级通讯员 对吧
He's too good for a low-level courier, isn't he?
让我看看他的长相
Get me his face.
瑞姆
Richmond...
你不必替我顶罪
You didn't have to do that.
真的吗
Didn't I?
看这叶冠
Watch the leaf canopy.
南非 西开普
浆果丛不能长得太大
You don't want the berry clusters to get too large,
否则永远无法成熟
or they'll never ripen.
不错
Nice.
你对富有并不感冒 马特洛克先生
You don't approve of wealth, Mr. Matlock.
艾尔·索达 你认识他吗
El Soldat-- you know him?
他能给我们弄来引爆器
He can get us the triggers.
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The terrorist?
你做生意不是不挑对象吗
I thought you dealt with anyone.
我在联♥系♥一个中间人
I'm speaking to a go-between.
他准备为我们和他的人安排会面
He's setting up a meeting with his people,
但可能没那么容易
but it might not be that easy.
艾尔·索达这个人难以捉摸
El Soldat is an elusive individual.
有成果我才会付出
I pay for results,
但目前为止并无丝毫迹象 不是吗
and so far there haven't been any, have there?
发现电♥话♥信♥号♥♥
We've got a call.
欧瑟马尼在联♥系♥艾尔·索达的人
Othmani making contact with El Soldat's people,
没有加密 使用普通语言表述
unguarded and in plain language.
他好像被图阿雷格叛军抓获了
Made as he was captured by Tuaregs.
他在前往边境的路上被他们俘获
He was heading for the border, but now he's their prisoner.
有确定方位吗
Do you have a position?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表