剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
追踪她的车了吗
Did you tag her car?
必须的
Damn right.
干得好
Nice work.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
明白什么
Get what?
倒数的那套鬼东西
That countdown bullshit.
倒数都是数到1行动 3 2 1
You count down, you go on 1. 3, 2, 1.
胡说 你看人家发射航♥天♥飞机
No, that's bollocks. What about the space shuttle?
3 2 1 0 升空 到0才行动
3, 2, 1, zero. Blast off. You move on zero.
0根本不是数字 哥们儿
Zero's not even a number, dude.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
上尉 欢迎
Captain, welcome.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, how are you? - Good. Good.
你♥他♥妈♥在这做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
对老朋友态度好点 你说不定还需要人家呢
You should be nicer to your old friends. You might need them.
出了这次小事故 20号♥分部的日子已经屈指可数了
20's days are numbered after this little screw-up.
还想回家吗 大兵
Still thinking about coming home, soldier?
她来这干嘛
What was she doing here?
拼命想跟我们搞好关系
Making a heart-rending attempt to build bridges.
我们在她车上安放了追踪器
We put a tracker on her car.
克里斯提才不会主动示好
Christy doesn't build bridges.
她肯定是在耍什么手段
She's playing some sort of angle.
她太精明了
She's smart.
有意思 她对你也评价颇高
Interesting. She actually spoke very fondly of you, too.
到底什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
我才不管你有什么把柄在那女人手里
Look, I don't care what hold that woman has over you.
她可以随意玩弄我们或者跟你上♥床♥
She can mind-fuck us and fuck you all she likes.
但我目前关心的就是找到这些弹头
But all I care about right now is finding those warheads.
知道
Yeah, I know.
就算牺牲这个部门也在所不惜
And happily sacrifice this unit just to do that.
姑娘 你骗得了他们 骗不了我
You might fool them, lady, but you don't fool me.
给我汇报最新消息
I need an update.
分队查找了死去司机的电♥话♥记录
So the team have been looking into the dead driver's phone records.
跟他联♥系♥的人是
The number he was in contact with belongs to this man--
克里斯琴·卢卡斯
Christian Lucas.
一个有争议的人物
A controversial figure.
自命不凡的年轻律师
Young hotshot lawyer--
哗众取宠
A grandstander.
他势头很猛
He's risen fast,
让警♥察♥束手无策
making police work impossible
为杀害几百位无辜民众的
and representing killers and bombers
凶徒和掷弹者正言
who have murdered hundreds of innocent people.
他在一些西非和中非国家
He's been making a name for himself
为自己散播声名
in west and central African countries.
为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥辩护
Hmm. Defending terrorists.
对 但不是买♥♥得起核武器的人
Yeah, but not really the kind of people who can afford to buy a nuke.
并且据我们所知他与诺克斯毫无联♥系♥
And no links to Knox that we know of.
带他回来
I want him brought in.
我们现在就要补偿 卢卡斯先生
We need payback now, Mr. Lucas.
给我点时间
You need to give me time.
你们不能就这么到我家来
You can't just come to my house like this.
我跟你们说了 我会把这件事搞清楚的
I've told you we will figure this out.
-你好 有事吗 -有
- Hello. May I help you? - Yeah, you can.
我们要跟你丈夫谈谈
We'd like to talk to your husband.
不好意思 你们是谁 想干什么
Excuse me. Who are you? What do you want?
抱歉 他是美♥国♥佬♥
Sorry. He's a yank.
我们弄丢了炸♥弹♥ 现在想要回我们的钱
We lost our bomb. We want our money back, eh?
-克里斯琴 -他们是谁
- Christian. - Who's this?
坐好了
Don't get up.
就是来看看
Just came to find out if
你们是否欢迎基♥督♥降临生活
you'd welcomed Jesus Christ into your life.
你呢 哥们儿 需要拯救吗
How about you, mate? Are you in need of salvation?
赶紧从这离开
You need to leave.
不如你跟我们一起走吧
Why don't you come with us.
克里斯琴 怎么回事
Christian, what's going on?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
把他带出去
You want to take him outside?
我不是让你待在楼上的嘛
I thought I told you to stay upstairs.
开枪
Shoot them!
走 进去
Move! Move in!
该死
Shit!
卢卡斯
Lucas.
阿弥陀佛 兄弟 你被救了
Hallelujah, brother. You's been saved.
跟我们走一趟吧
You're coming with us.
尼日尔三角洲
Members of the movement...
解放运动
for the Emancipation...
成员
of the Niger Delta.
MEND 他们绑♥架♥ 谋杀 施行恐怖统治
Mend--they kidnap, kill, and terrorize
打着让南尼日利亚从石油巨头
in the name of liberating southern Nigeria
手中解放的旗号♥ 而且据我了解
from big oil, and as I understand it...
他们很多人都在法庭上接受过你的帮助
many of them receive the benefits of your eloquence in court.
这是为什么呢 我问自己 他们是在追杀你吗
So why, I ask myself, did they come after you?
你当然可以保持沉默
Well, you can tell us nothing,
我们可以把你的家人送回去
and we'll send you and your family back home
让那些尼日利亚人再来一次
where the Nigerians can try again.
这就是你想要的结果吗
Is that what you want?
爆♥炸♥的核弹头本来是要给MEND的
The warhead that went up was supposed to go to Mend.
给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
To terrorists.
他们是自♥由♥斗士 用小米加步♥枪♥
Freedom fighters-- people who are trying to stop a steamroller
试图组织外敌的武装入侵
with sticks and stones.
他们为了壮大自己的事业不惜杀害无辜的生命
People who take innocent lives to further their cause.
诺克斯知道这些人是谁吗
Does Knox actually understand who these people are?
诺克斯是个浪漫主义者
Knox is a romantic.
你在利用他
You're using him.
他相信变革
He believes in change.
通过将可移♥动♥天启卖♥♥给痞子流氓吗
By giving gangsters a portable apocalypse?
对 还通过逼走外国的寄生虫
Yes, and by forcing out the foreign parasites.
一派胡言
Delusional bullshit.
现在我再问你一遍
Now, I will ask you once again,
他们为什么追杀你
why did they come after you?
我从尼日利亚人的付款里拿了些钱
I took some money in payment from the Nigerians,
现在没了
and now it's gone.
我负债累累
I have debts.
他们看见自己的炸♥弹♥丢了
They saw their bomb was lost,
想要赔偿
and they wanted paying back.
那为何不直接再给他们一颗呢
So why not just give them one of the other weapons?
因为已经被预定了 对吧
Because they're already spoken for, aren't they?
被谁
By whom?
苏丹和索马里的
Contacts in Sudan, Somalia.
他们收到武器了吗
Have they received them yet?
还没
Not yet...
但我是他们唯一的接头人
But I am the only conduit to these people.
诺克斯负责运送
Knox was in charge of the transport.
他们一旦到达约翰内斯堡 我就会收到通知
Once they were all in Jo'burg, I'd be told.
很好
Good.
接下来你要这么做
So here's what you're gonna do.
继续跟诺克斯周♥旋♥
You're gonna play along with Knox.
联♥系♥他 约明天上午见面
Contact him, arrange a meeting for tomorrow morning,
我们会一路跟踪你到那
and we will track you there.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
你会杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
这样我就成了名烈士
I'll become a martyr to what I believe in.
但你的妻子和孩子呢
And what about your wife and your child?
他们愿意做烈士吗
Are they willing to be martyrs, too?
拜托
Please.
别扯些你根本办不到的威胁
Do not make threats that you will not see through.
我们作为机密部门是有原因的 卢卡斯先生
There's a reason this is a deniable unit, Mr. Lucas.
为了防止核弹头
To stop nuclear warheads
落入思想激进的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中
falling into the hands of radicalized killers.
你真觉得我做不出那种事吗
Do you really think that I wouldn't give that order?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表