剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第三季 第十集(本季终)
三 二 一 零 然后你才能进去
3, 2, 1, zero. You go in off that.
是 一 二 三 上
It's 1, 2, 3, go.
是数到零 然后再进去
Zero. That's when you go in. Fuck.
那家伙不停车
The guy's not stopping!
爆♥炸♥的核弹头本来是要给MEND的
The warhead that went up was supposed to go to freedom fighters.
那为何不直接再给他们一颗呢
Why not just give them one of the other weapons?
因为已经被预定了 对吧
Because they're already spoken for, aren't they?
少校 我们来客人了
Major, we have a visitor.
出了这次小事故 20号♥分部的日子已经屈指可数了
20's days are numbered after this little screw-up.
但是我觉得 除非我引爆那些核弹
I'm afraid nothing will really change
否则不会有什么真正的改变
Until I let these bombs go off.
发现汉森
Now I have eyes on Hanson!
开枪
Do it.
放下枪
put the gun down!
迈克尔 答应我永远别原谅我
Michael, promise you'll never forgive me.
是你向诺克斯告的密
You told Knox that we turned the lawyer.
那么 你要开枪打我吗
So you're gonna shoot me?
这是我的本行 我是杀人不眨眼的杀手 记得吗
That's what I do. I'm a cold-blooded killer, remember?
达米恩 杀了我也没法清除你的过去
Damien, killing me isn't gonna erase your past.
这你是知道的
You know that.
杀了我不解决任何问题
It's not gonna make anything better.
妈的
Fuck!
汉森被拘留了
Hanson's in custody.
南非警方正在包围布莱恩
The South Africans are closing in hard on Bryant.
我想让你去跟他们会合
I want you there with them.
是 收到 我这就去
Yeah, roger that. I'm on my way.
现在怎么办 各开一枪 两败俱伤吗
So now what? We gonna put a bullet in each other?
克里斯提 或许我俩本该这么了结
Maybe that's how things are supposed to end between us, Christy.
不
No.
我能带你找到诺克斯
I can get you to Knox.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
他让我安排他和尼日利亚人碰头
He asked me to set up a meeting between him and the Nigerians.
地点
Where?
我一旦知道 马上告诉你
He tells me, I tell you.
你当你的好士兵 我不会揭你底
You get to play the good soldier
条件是...
If you can--
条件是什么
If what, Christy?
把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
你自己决定吧
Your call, baby.
坐到沙发上
Sit on that couch.
起来
Get up!
起来 起来 快起来
Get up, get up, get up, get up!
谢谢
Thanks.
快出来
Get out!
尝尝这个
Here.
走
Go!
快走
Go!
跑
Run!
-站住 布莱恩 站着别动 -迈克 别开枪
- Bryant, stop! Stay the fuck where you are! - Mike, no!
别开枪
No.
你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
迈克尔 把枪放下
Put that gun down, Michael.
-迈克尔... -操
- Michael... - Fuck.
别这张 把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down. Come on.
斯科特 你这是放走目标
You're smuggling out a target, Scott.
把枪放下 拜托了
Put that gun down. Please.
别打她
Don't shoot her.
我刚刚放了杀我老婆的凶手
I just let the man who shot my wife
让他坐着警车走了
ride away in the back of a police car.
我本可以打死他
Now, I could have killed him,
但为了完成任务 我忍♥住了
But I chose the mission, scott.
这就和任务有关
This is about the mission. Please.
你得相信我 别开枪
You got to trust me on this. Don't shoot her.
迈克
Mike.
迈克 拜托
Mike, please.
快走
Go. Go.
多谢
Thanks.
快跑 快跑
Run! Go! Go!
下车
Get out of the car!
快给老子下车 出来 出来
Get out of the fucking car! Out! Get out! Out!
妈的
Shit!
我♥操♥
Shit.
汉森被拘留了
Hanson got himself arrested.
是吗
Did he, now?
诺克斯先生 我需要问清楚
Mr. Knox, I need to ask.
那个律师所说的...
This meeting...
这次会面...
What the lawyer said--
我并不认为跟这些尼日利亚人打交道
I'm not seeing how dealing with these Nigerians
能让你的到你想要的东西
can get you what you want.
我知道个地方 我们可以...
I know places we can...
现在走还来得及 我们想其他办法东山再起
It's not too late to leave, regroup, find another way.
那地图原是我父亲的
That map used to belong to my old man.
是他从约翰内斯堡寄回家的
He sent it home from Johannesburg.
战后他在那儿工作了一段时间
He worked there for a while after the war.
这地图以前挂在我家客厅墙壁上...
Used to hang on our living room wall...
用于遮住墙面的补丁
Covering a damp patch.
从前我很喜欢看这地图
I used to love looking at it,
觉得它五颜六色的
All those colors.
后来我认得了这些地名
Till I found out what they meant.
比属刚果
Belgian Congo.
法属西非
French West Africa.
该死的大英帝国
British fucking empire.
本来我们都打算加入他
We were all supposed to join him.
但有一天 他突然回到家
Then suddenly he was home...
取下了地图
And the map came down.
南非 约翰内斯堡
给你一支烟的时间 把事情讲清楚
You got this cigarette to tell me your play.
当南方政♥变♥后
When the coup went south,
诺克斯想用这些武器干别的事
Knox thought of another use for the weapons.
我便帮他找到了卢卡斯 因为他有庞大的关系网
I hooked him up with Lucas because he had all the contacts,
但我是故意给他设陷
But I was setting Knox up.
一旦我得知炸♥弹♥的藏匿地点
As soon as I knew where those bombs were,
我肯定会上报
I'd call the marines in,
然后公♥司♥剩余的那部分都是我的
And I'd get back in the good graces of the company.
但那辆卡车爆♥炸♥ 把所有事情都搞砸了
But the truck crash fucked everything up.
尼日利亚人想拿回钱 卢卡斯想退出
It had the Nigerians wanting their money back and Lucas wanting out.
在基地里 我得知你们已经抓到了卢卡斯
At the base, I knew you already had Lucas.
我知道你们会策反他 所以我不得不告诉诺克斯
I knew you'd turn him, so I had to tip off Knox.
为什么
Why?
赢得他的信任
To keep his trust.
也为了从中捞一笔
And a little percentage for yourself.
这有什么关系 我答应带你去找他了
What does it matter, as long as I get him to you?
这不过是游戏的一部分而已
It's all part of the game.
别说这是游戏
Don't call it a fucking game.
无辜百姓被杀害 这还能算游戏吗
It's not a game when innocent people get killed.
我七年前就告诉过你
I told you that 7 years ago.
你一点儿也没变
You haven't changed a bit.
但我们当时的任务很重要
What we were doing then was important work.
不 克里斯提 重要的是
No, Christy, what was important
你敢于面对我们那些所作所为
was that you faced up to what we'd done,
认清我们变成了什么人
To what we'd become.
只是两个有肉体关系的杀手而已
A couple of killers fucking each other between marks.
我们的关系不仅如此
You and I were more than that.
不 仅此而已
No, we weren't.
你已经表明了立场
You made that quite clear.
那件事发生后我说我不干了
I told you I was done after what happened.
我让你选择
I gave you a choice--
选我还是选择继续任务
me or the next job.
你已经做出了选择
You made your fucking choice.
你知道我对你的感情
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表