剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Excellent.
直接带她到这儿来
Bring her straight here.
莉莉安马上就能和我们会合了
Lilian will be with us shortly.
我的人正在进城
My men are just moving into the township now.
我等不及要见她了
I can't wait to see her.
她为难民社区做了很多好事
She's doing sterling work with the refugee community,
为你的党派争取了很多支持
whipping up support for the party.
请坐
Please, sit.
我看你挺忙的
I see you have been busy yourself.
是的
Oh, yes.
我的部署要万无一失
My plans are well advanced.
很好 我们长话短说
Good, because we must be quick.
虎落平原被犬欺
A leader in exile commands little respect.
你有多少人
How many men do you have?
马特洛克先生 我们有多少人
Mr. Matlock, how many men do we have?
超过800人
Over 800.
都是训练有素的武装人员
All special forces trained.
有一队已经到了津巴布韦
One team are already in Zimbabwe,
另外两队在边境上
another two on the border,
还有一队正在路上
a third on their way.
我还留着50个人
I'm holding 50 back.
你和军队的情况是怎么样的
So, what's the situation with you and the army?
有两个将军是我的老朋友
Two of the generals are old friends.
他们肯定会帮忙
I am assured of their support.
你信任他们吗
Do you trust them?
我们在独♥立♥战争中并肩作战过
We fought together in the war for independence.
他们是我的生死之交
I trust them with my life.
进来 莉莉安
Hi. Come on in, Lilian.
目标行动了
Target on the move.
抬头看 12点方向
Heads up. 12 o'clock.
看到了
Got it.
你觉得这是来接她的人吗
Do you think that's her contact?
他们看上去可不像马特洛克的手下啊
They certainly don't look like Matlock's boys, do they?
看来得有人过去打探一下
Someone should probably go and take a closer look, huh?
有道理
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
或许你该去
You probably should get out there.
-操 -你一直想从幕后走到台前
- Fuck. - You wanted to get out from behind the desk.
好吧 是比坐在办公室
Yeah. Well, it beats sitting in an office
给你们开工资强多了
writing your paychecks.
走起
All right.
努力融入 辛克莱
Try and blend in, Sinclair.
你觉得他这副装扮如何
What do you call that look?
痞子阿三吗
Gangster Gilligan?
应该是道尔顿帮他打扮的
I think Dalton dressed him.
他们通过广播和报纸各路搜寻莉莉安
They've got comms and a file on Lilian.
要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
B组 如非必要避免交战
Do not engage unless absolutely necessary, Bravo team.
这只是监视活动
This is a surveillance operation only.
看来要动真格了
All right, that looks like it's gonna go live.
等一下 兄弟
Hang on, bud.
津巴布韦情报科 请跟我们走
Zimbabwean intelligence. Please come with us.
我不
I don't think so.
我说了跟我们走
I said come with us.
他在搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing?
别动手动脚的
Ah! Take your hands off me.
他这是要害死自己
He's going to get himself killed.
哥们儿 拜托赏点吧 我饿死了
Brother, please, I am hungry.
别碰他
Leave him alone!
我就是饿了
I am just hungry.
我说了别碰他
I said leave him alone.
你们无权...
You've got no right--
我警告你 滚远点
I warned you. Back off.
跑
Run!
快走 快走
Move, move!
辛克莱 趴下 趴下
Sinclair, down, down!
-B组 立即撤离 -他♥娘♥的♥
- Bravo, get out of there now! - Shit.
-你没事吧 -她走了
- You all right? - She is gone .
他妈的别趴我车上
Get the fuck off my car.
快走 撤退
Let's go! Let's move!
上车 上车
Get in the car! Get in the car!
开车
Let's go!
是我 我知道那个姑娘在哪
It's me. I know where the girl is.
你知道该怎么做的
You know what to do.
这本该是一场秘密行动
This was supposed to be a stealth operation.
低调
Low-key.
抱歉 我们没得选
Sorry. We didn't have much of a choice.
你们追踪到莉莉安了吗
You manage to keep a track on Lilian?
我们可能把她弄丢了
I'm afraid we lost her.
她消失在小镇中
She disappeared into the township,
那地方像是个养兔场
and that place is like a rabbit warren.
她可能在袭击中受伤了
There is a chance that she was injured in the attack.
对 如果不是有蓝博在 她可能都死了
Yeah. If it wasn't for Rambo here, she'd probably be dead.
指英雄 阳刚男子 《第一滴血》中史泰龙扮演的角色
我认为枪手是津巴布韦人
Well, I think the shooters were Zimbabwean.
我听到他们在说修纳语
From what I could hear, they were talking in Shona.
什么 秘密警♥察♥吗
What? Secret police?
因沃尔特·路图鲁的逃跑而进行报复性袭击吗
Revenge attack for Walter Lutulu's escape?
如果我们判断正确 路图鲁很可能引起异议
Well, if we're right and Lutulu is a catalyst for dissent,
那么我们可能正目睹一场政♥变♥的开端
then we could be looking at the beginning of a coup.
沃尔特·路图鲁携带核武器
Walter Lutulu with nukes?
他不是鹰派人物[主张使用武力或强硬手段]
He's no hawk. I mean,
过去十年里他一直宣扬民♥主♥
he spent the last decade agitating for democracy.
他曾经是一名自♥由♥斗士
He was a freedom fighter once.
随穆加比战斗
Fought alongside Mugabe.
津巴布韦总统
不管是否有核武器 如果要在津巴布韦采取行动
Nukes or not, they will need outside help
他们就需要外部协助
if they're going to make a move on Zimbabwe.
谁的协助
Help from who?
来看看中情局的信息吧
Let's start with the CIA.
中国人接管非洲的说法
Elements within the administration have been banging on for years
已经在局内流传甚久了
about the Chinese taking over Africa.
津巴布韦人人有份 他们绝对想分一杯羹
Zimbabwe up for grabs? They'd definitely want a piece.
不法勾当让诺克斯做 然后介入
Let Knox do the dirty work and then move in.
-好了 斯科特 借一步说话 -好
- Right. Scott, a word. - Yeah.
我们已经确定六位关键人物
We've identified 6 key figures--
都是政♥治♥局中的强硬派
hard-liners in the politburo.
只要清除了这些人...
With those out of the way...
我们有刺客待命 路图鲁先生
We have assassins on stand-by, Mr. Lutulu,
已准备好在袭击的第一阶段出击
ready to strike at the first stage of the assault.
这些人中有些是老战友
Some of these men are old comrades.
我一直希望能劝服他们投诚
I had hoped to turn them around.
不流血的政♥变♥
A bloodless coup?
通过选举 而不是子弹
Ballots, not bullets.
同样是这些人中一些
Some of those same men
本会看着你走上绞刑架 沃尔特
would have seen you hanged, Walter.
如果我当初没有心软 你早就死了
If I hadn't moved when I did, you'd be dead already.
该来的躲不掉
What must be done must be done.
但我不希望发生不必要的伤亡
But I do not want unnecessary deaths on my conscience.
流血换来的政♥权♥会给我们染上污点
Power bought with blood will stain us all.
爸爸 我简直不敢相信这是真的
Papa, I can hardly believe it's true.
爸爸
Papa.
诺克斯先生
Mr. Knox.
津巴布韦军事情报科的
There were Zimbabwean military intelligence,
首席信息官 在镇上要逮捕她
CIO, in the township, looking to arrest her.
所以政♥权♥斗争已经打响
So the regime is striking out already.
你阻止了他们吗
Did you stop them?
不需要我做 20号♥分部替我做了
I didn't need to. Section 20 did that for me.
他们已经到那里了
They were already there.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
非常确定 我认出了斯顿布奇和斯科特
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表