剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
The CIA disavowed her 4 days ago,
而她知道我们在找卢卡斯
And she knows we're on to Lucas.
行有果
Action and consequence.
天啊
God.
他奶奶的
Damn it!
斯科特 布莱恩知道我们策反了卢卡斯
Scott, Bryant knows we turned Lucas.
诺克斯肯定也知道
Knox has to know, too.
快让他们撤退
Get them out of there.
收到
Copy that.
谁是这里的指挥官
Who's the commanding officer?
我现在就在清算这些账目
And I'm looking at one of those ledgers right now.
而你克里斯琴·卢卡斯先生 就是一笔坏账
You are on the bad side of the page, Mr. Christian Lucas.
谁是这里的指挥官 你吗
Who's the commanding officer? You?
你好 我是斯科特中士
Hey. My name is Sergeant Scott.
我是英国♥军♥情处的
I'm with British Military Intelligence.
别让你的人进去了
Stop your guys going in there.
我不能那么做 先生 我有命在身
I can't do that, sir. I have orders.
那又如何 我也有命令在身 让你的人撤回来
Yeah, well, I've got orders, too, so get your men back.
他妈的
Shit!
B1 我在大楼后面 没有进去的路
Bravo one, I'm at the back. There's no way in.
我得另寻其他入口了
I'm gonna have to find another way.
B队 请注意目标又开始移♥动♥了
Bravo, be advised target is on the move again.
去哪了
Which way?
他正在下降
He's descending.
红队 行动
Red team, move in.
进攻 伙计们 进攻
Move in, team. Move in!
B队 热成像仪显示有第二个人离开大楼
Bravo, thermal gives us a second occupant leaving the building.
东楼梯井
East stairwell.
该死
Shit.
我知道你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了20号♥分部
You see, I know that you betrayed me to section 20.
注意 第六层是空的
Be advised, sixth floor is vacant.
没有人
No occupants.
B1 快跑 这是陷阱
Bravo one, get out of there! It's a trap!
取消行动 取消行动
Abort! Abort!
-把你的人撤出来 -不
- Get your men out of there! - No.
我们进错楼了
We're in the wrong fucking building.
不 快让他们撤出来
No! Get them out of there!
我们进错楼了
We're in the wrong fucking building!
快让你的人撤出来
Get your men out now!
快他妈的让他们撤出来
Get them the fuck out of there!
你♥他♥妈♥听不见吗
Can't you hear me?
快他妈出来
Get the fuck out!
撤到外面来
Get back here now!
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
B队 听到请回答 报告现场情况
Bravo, come in. Report status.
红队 收到回复 收到回复 红队
Red team, come in. Come in, red team.
B队 收到回复
Bravo, come in.
在地上滚 趴下
Roll! Stay down!
B队 听到请回答
Bravo, come in.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
这笔帐算在布莱恩头上
This is on Bryant.
激活追踪器
Activating the tracker now.
操
Fuck!
追踪器开启
Tracker up.
找到布莱恩的坐标了
We have Bryant's coordinates.
啥
What the fuck?
逮到你了 克里斯提
Gotcha, Christy.
他们拿我的家人威胁
They threatened my family!
他们当然会这样
Well, of course they did.
斯科特 收到回复 B1 收到回复
Scott, come in. Bravo one, come in.
我也想要尼日利亚人掌握政♥权♥
I wanted the Nigerians to have the power
你的核武器可以做到这一点
Your weapon would have given them.
但是你以为你可以把他们当作傀儡
But you thought that you could treat them like your puppets.
操
Shit!
B1 收到回复
Bravo one, come in!
发现汉森
I have eyes on Hanson!
汉森
Hanson!
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
闪开
Move!
汉森
Hanson!
再动一下试试
Don't you fucking move!
我哪也不会去的 迈克尔
I'm not going anywhere, Michael.
糟糕 发现斯顿布奇
Shit. Eyes on Stonebridge.
天啊
Dear god.
开枪
Do it.
开啊
Do it!
你知道自己是这么想的 迈克尔
You know you want to, Michael!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
他们只是普通警♥察♥
Those are regular police.
不知道他是谁
They don't know who he is.
他们会开枪的
They will shoot.
开啊
Do it!
放下枪
Put the gun down
不然我们开枪了
or we will shoot!
你们已经被包围了
You are surrounded by police!
放下武器 你被捕了
Drop your weapon! You are under arrest!
你已经被包围了
You are surrounded!
喂
Yes?
你应该开枪的 迈克尔
You should have shot me, Michael.
机会你错过了
You had your chance.
你以为你跟我不同 别自欺欺人了
You know, don't kid yourself you're any different than me.
其实你只是有张免死金牌的杀手而已
You're just a killer with a get-out-of-jail free card.
好的 英国大兵 你可以走了
Ok, roinek, you can go.
明白我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
快点 这边走
Come on. This way.
给你
Here.
迈克尔
Michael.
答应我永远别原谅我
Promise you'll never forgive me.
有件事你说对了
You are right about something.
这些武器放在哪 哪就有威慑力
These weapons will be lied and cheated over
直到有一天他们...
until the day they...
如果他们要的只是钱
If it's only money they want,
这些尼日利亚人倒还有用
these Nigerians could still be of use.
但是我觉得 除非我引爆那些核弹
But I'm afraid nothing will really change
否则不会有什么真正的改变
until I let these bombs go off.
但是...
But...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表