剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You know how I feel about you.
放屁 克里斯提
Bullshit, Christy.
如果你对我还有感情 克里斯提
If you feel anything for me, Christy,
那就为我办好这件事
then you'll do this one thing for me.
欧兹 中情局小妞的电♥话♥
Ozzy. The CIA lady.
关于诺克斯吗
Knox, huh?
如果他要见面 就在我这里见
If he wants to meet, we meet here.
其他地方都太危险
Anywhere else is just too dangerous.
老天 快停车 他要吐了
Oh, Jesus. Stop the car. He's gonna hurl.
下车来吐
Come on out the car.
你没事吧
You ok? Uh!
他逃出来了
He's out!
开枪
Shoot!
我们的浪子回头了
The prodigal son returns.
是啊
Yeah.
诺克斯回去找尼日利亚人了
Knox is going back to the Nigerians?
你确定吗
You're sure?
不确定
No.
明显这只是她听说的
Apparently, that's what she heard.
我要她找出见面地点后联♥系♥我
When she finds out where, I asked her to contact me.
怎么 你想为她争取减刑吗
What, you... appealed to her better judgment?
你要我怎么做 把她抓回来吗
Yeah. What did you want me to do-- bring her back here?
那样她不会告诉我们任何事
She wouldn't have told us a fucking thing.
你是去那杀她的对吧
You went there to kill her, didn't you?
你们都知道我曾经是克里斯提的手下
We all know I worked contracts for Christy.
我认真研究每个目标的档案
I made sure I read every file on my targets,
一页不漏
cover to cover.
但最后一次任务
Except on my last contract for her,
档案上没有写我的目标
the file neglected to mention that my target...
一个和哥伦比亚革命武装做交易的
a corrupt American businessman...
堕落的美国商人
dealing with FARC
那天正好开车送他的儿子丹尼尔去上学
was driving his son Daniel to school that day.
基多 厄瓜多尔
Quito, Ecuador.
2005年7月14日
July 14, 2005.
那天我为了美♥利♥坚♥炸死了一个孩子
That was the day I blew up a kid for the stars and stripes.
没错 我本来是去杀她的
So, yeah, I went to kill her.
但她主动说要帮我们抓住诺克斯
And she offered us a shot at Knox,
所以...
So...
你不知道中情局已经把她开除了
Well, you didn't know that the CIA had cut her loose.
她现在只为自己逃命
She's on the run from her own side.
她现在只能靠自己
She'll only be watching her own back.
她一直如此
She does that.
我知道机会不大
I know it's a long shot.
但我们也没别的线索了 伙计
But that's all we got, mate.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
欢迎来到修布罗 终结之地
Welcome to Hillbrow-- the end of the line.
不得不来
Needs must.
就是这里
This is the place.
你想找谁
Yeah, what do you want?
我们找欧兹
We're looking for Ozzy.
你的老板在哪儿
Where's your boss?
跟我来
Come with me.
有时我告诉他们
Sometimes I tell them
他们不能为所欲为
they cannot just do whatever they want.
是她吗
Is that her?
没错
Yeah.
克雷斯旅馆 六楼
Crest hotel. Sixth floor.
什么情况
What about it?
那里是诺克斯和尼日利亚人的会面地点
That's Knox and the Nigerian's RV point.
那地方在修布罗
That address is Hillbrow.
一桩被劫持的大楼
It's a warren of hijacked buildings,
警方没法靠近
a no-go area for the police.
但如果诺克斯在那里 我就要去
But if Knox is in there, I'm coming.
在那里
Over there.
诺克斯先生 欢迎
Mr. Knox, welcome.
很荣幸终于和你见面了
A pleasure to finally meet you.
看看这儿
Look at this.
看看这儿
Look at this.
大人物现在到了我的地盘
Now the big man is in my place.
请坐
Sit.
B组 10分钟后与D组会合
Bravo, rendezvous with Delta team in 10.
明白 总部
Roger that, zero!
检查完毕 出发
Check. Let's go!
先生们 我的任务完成了 酬劳呢
Well, gentlemen, my work here is done. Subject to...
这东西合法吗
They're clean?
有些东西在这就是合法的
Something's got to be clean around here.
很高兴和你们做生意 先生们
Nice doing business with you, gentlemen.
走吧
Go.
快走
Yeah, move.
我得提醒你我是赔了钱的
I have to remind you that I am still out of pocket.
就算没损失那么多钱
I hate this town enough
我也已经很讨厌这里了
without having to lose my money here, too, now, huh?
我要知道你能做到什么程度
I need to know the extent of your commitment--
你有多想要改变我们大洲的模样
How much you really want to change the face of our continent.
我们的大洲
Our continent?
听这家伙说的
Listen to this guy.
我们的大洲
Our continent!
我们的大洲
Our continent.
继子也一样可以热爱他的继母
And adopted son can love a mother just as much.
兄弟
My guy.
兄弟
My guy.
我喜欢你 诺克斯先生
I like you, Mr. Knox.
在那儿
There!
好的 明白
Yeah, roger that.
准备好 下降
Get ready. Down.
祝你好运 大兵
Good luck, soldier.
行动 上
Go! Let's go! Move! Move!
门被锁上了
Door locked.
三 二 一
3, 2, 1!
他数到一就上了
He went on 1.
闭嘴
Oh, fuck off.
行动
Move!
会合点在六楼
RV, sixth floor.
B组正在上楼
Bravo team on our way up.
D组正在下楼
Delta team on our way down.
最初你听到我的建议时 你怎么想的
When you first heard my proposal, what did you think?
我看到了机遇
I saw an opportunity.
核武器
Nuclear weapons...
它们是奇特的东西
They're strange things.
你有多恨这座城市
How much do you hate this city?
我有多恨这座城市
How much do I hate this city?
你准备怎么证明
What will you do to prove it?
尼日尔三角洲伟大的自♥由♥斗士
The great freedom fighters of the Niger Delta
会借助这件武器
will carve the path to liberty
开辟出一条通向自♥由♥的道路
with the aid of this weapon.
请正面回答
Please.
告诉我你敢不敢做
I need to know if you will do it
敢不敢当
and take the credit for it.
我的酬劳如下
My terms are these.
五百万 以及三个小时的撤离时间
$5 million, 3 hours to get away.
欧兹 他们来了 入侵者进入大楼了
Ozzy! They come! Intruders in the building!
B组六层西侧已就位
Bravo team in position on sixth floor west.
D组 请回话
Delta team, report.
B组 我们在六层东侧已就位
Bravo team, we are in position, sixth floor east.
我们赶紧走
We need to leave.
这边 这边
This way. This way!
拦住他们
Stop them!
上
Move!
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
走 快走
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表