剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
This is what he was reading on his laptop
正在看的内容
Right before he was shot.
哪门子儿科医生
What kind of pediatrician
会对核裂变感兴趣啊
Is interested in nuclear fission?
除非是以前的科学家
The kind who used to be a scientist
上世纪八十年代 南非拥有了核武器
when South Africa became a nuclear power in 1980s.
当种族隔离制度瓦解时
When the apartheid regime collapsed,
核电项目也随之终止
so did their nuclear program.
许多科学家都面临生命危险
A lot of the scientists received death threats
纷纷移♥民♥ 改头换面
and emigrated, changed their identities.
总之 如果马特洛克的确得到了引爆器
Bottom line: if Matlock does have the triggers here,
还有谁能比两位前核科学家
who better to help him utilize them
更能帮他使用它们呢
than a pair of ex-nuclear scientists?
没错 这就是他想要埃文斯的原因
Yeah, which is why he'd want Evans.
这不是什么劫杀案
This wasn't some robbery gone wrong.
这是职业杀手干得
This was a professional hit
他们知道约翰的真名
done by people who knew John's real name,
正如他们也知道你的名字
just like they know yours.
我叫彼得·埃文斯 是一名退休老师
I'm Peter Evans. I'm a retired teacher.
那两个骑摩托车追我们的人
The men chasing us on that motorbike
拿着一个磁吸炸♥弹♥
were holding a magnetic charge.
跟摩萨德用来炸死伊朗核专家
It was identical to the one Mossad used
摩萨德 以色列情报局
阿玛迪·罗肖时用的一模一样
to kill an Iranian nuclear scientist-- Ahmadi Roshan.
你很清楚
You are very aware
以色列协助南非启动了
that Israel helped South Africa set up
他们的核项目
their nuclear program.
他们知道当时参与的科学家
They know the scientists involved,
之后就一直在关注着你们
and they've been watching you ever since,
确保你们不会用反过来攻击他们
making sure that you don't use your talents against them.
我没做错什么
I've done nothing wrong.
是还没
Not yet.
但那些绑♥架♥了你家人的雇佣军
But the PMCs who have kidnapped your family
持有偷来的核引爆器
are in possession of stolen nuclear triggers,
所以我绝不能让他们
and there is no way in hell
得到你的专业协助
I'm going to let your knowledge fall into their hands.
所以 无论什么原因
So if, for whatever reason,
如果我必须放你走的话
I am forced to let you go,
我将确保让摩萨德
I will make sure that Mossad finds you
在马特洛克之前找到你
way before Matlock does.
如果你之前告诉我迪弗斯很重要的话
If you'd said Devers was important,
我本可以保护他的
I could have protected him.
是的 我本该预料到这个问题的
Yes, I should have anticipated that.
我本想都过了30年了
But I assumed that after 30 years,
隐姓埋名足够保他安全
his anonymity was safeguard enough.
如果20号♥分部知道埃文斯的真实身份
If Section 20 know Evans' true identity,
他们怎么可能会放他出来
then why the hell would they release him?
他们当然不会 所以得靠你把他抓来
They won't, so you have to get him back.
我的真名叫彼得·范德梅耶斯
My real name is Peter Van Der Mayes.
约翰的真名是约翰·克鲁格
John's was Johan Kluge.
我们是掌管当时核项目的
We were the senior team leaders
高级团队领导
overseeing the nuclear program.
我们取得了非凡的成果
Extraordinary what we achieved,
尽管受到制裁 尽管全世界都反对我们
despite sanctions and with the world against us.
你为此感到自豪吗
You're proud of it?
没约翰那么自豪
Not as much as John was.
他对种族隔离并不感到内疚
No apartheid guilt with him.
只有我们工作被毁的那种痛苦
No, just a bitterness that our work was destroyed,
被毁掉的还有我们的事业和生活
along with our careers and nearly our lives.
政♥府♥不得不给我们所有人一个新身份
The government had to give all of us new identities.
马特洛克是怎么知道你身份的
So how did Matlock know yours, then?
约瑟夫·德雷尔 内阁级公务员
Joseph Dreyer-- cabinet level civil servant.
雇佣马特洛克的人肯定买♥♥通了他
Whoever has bought Matlock has him in their pocket, too.
我不认识德雷尔
I don't know Dreyer.
我的联络人是约翰
John was my contact.
他每天都打电♥话♥给我 让我加入他
He began telephoning me every day, asking me to come and join him,
说我们的研究项目会被重新启动
saying our work could be revived
这一次会得到恰当使用
and this time used properly.
被谁使用?
Used by who?
我没问 也不想知道
I didn't ask. I didn't want to know.
我一直拒绝约翰的邀请
I kept turning John down,
直到他们绑♥架♥了我的家人 逼我回到这里
until they took my family and forced me here.
你还有什么秘密
What else are you hiding?
先救出我的家人
Free my family first.
到时候我再帮你们
Then I'll help.
我肯定柯蒂斯会帮我们的
Look, I know Curtis will help us, all right?
那家伙得了一枚紫心勋章
I mean, the guy won a purple heart.
紫心勋章 美国授予作战中负伤军人的勋章
真不敢相信他跟马特洛克混在了一起
I can't believe that he's even teamed up with Matlock.
是吗 你不觉得金钱是种诱因吗
Really? You don't think the money was an incentive?
不 对柯蒂斯来说肯定不是
No, not to Curtis.
何况他欠我的
And besides, he owes me.
我救他的次数比救迈克尔的次数还多
I've saved his ass more times than I've saved Michael's.
-真搞笑 -实话实说嘛
- Funny. - Yeah.
那你到底打算如何联络他
And so how exactly are you planning on making contact with him?
别担心 我有办法
Don't worry about that. I got an idea.
迈克 迈克
Mike. Mike.
根据你之前对那家伙的描述
The way you were banging on about this guy,
我还以为你会跟他在教堂见面呢
I thought we'd be meeting him in a church.
这地方就像是柯蒂斯的圣殿
Yeah, it's sort of like a holy place for Curtis.
你可不能评判一个人的信仰 迈克尔
Anyway, you can't knock a man's faith, Michael.
我并没有评判他的信仰
I'm not knocking his faith.
我只是担心你的判断
It's yours I'm wondering about.
我们已经找了四个地方了
This is the fifth one we've been to.
就是他了
And that's him.
看吧 你应该多信任我一点
See? You should have more faith in me.
这样才会有奇迹发生哟
That would take a miracle.
姑娘们好啊
Ladies.
有品位 哥们 真有品位
Classy, bud, real classy.
真不敢相信你竟然为这种货色掏钱
I can't believe you're paying for that.
他们付我钱
They pay me.
好吧 有时间聊聊吗
All right. You got time for a chat?
你男朋友是什么人物
Who's your boyfriend?
他不是同性恋 只是英国人而已
He's not gay. He's British.
虽然两者经常划等号♥
Easy mistake to make.
这地方不错 能聊了吧
All right, here's good. Can we talk?
妈的
Uh! Fuck!
我来 让我来
I got it. I got it. I got it.
我只是想聊聊
I just want to talk.
你没事吧
Everything's good?
没事 没事
I got it. I got it.
我的老天爷啊
Oh! Jesus Christ.
-你还好吧 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.
你没事吧
You good? Huh?
打得好 别闹了 免得引别人注意
Did good. Made it look good, in case anyone was watching.
只有我们三个人 绝对保密
It's just the 3 of us, all private.
告诉我们马特洛克把埃文斯的家人关在哪
Come on. Just tell us where Matlock is keeping Evans' family.
去你的 我在机场已经放了你一马
Fuck you. You got your free pass at the airport.
别再来求我帮忙了
Don't go begging for more favors,
因为在我看来
because from where I'm standing...
现在是你欠我
now you owe me one.
-你喜欢躲在人♥质♥后面是吗 -别这么说
- Oh, you like hiding behind hostages. Is that right? - Come on.
你也想打架吗 来啊 出手啊
You want some of this? Step right up. Step right up!
我们心平气和地谈好吗
Let's just play nice, huh?
你为什么跟那些家伙混在一起
All right. What are you dancing with those guys for?
想跟我讨价还价? 先开个价
You want to negotiate? Show me the money.
没问题 很容易
Yeah, easy.
我们出马特洛克付你的两倍 你得说出实情
Twice what Matlock's paying you, and you get to keep it on top.
我要三倍
Make it triple.
别这样 柯
Come on, Curt.
看在上帝份上 这可关系到一对母子安危
It's a mother and a child, for Christ's sake.
军人可不会这么做
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表