剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
直接冲出去
Straight ahead.
我猜又是我打头阵是吧
Guess I'm going, huh?
行动
Move.
上帝保佑
Jesus Christ.
好了 跟上我
All right, come with me.
我来了
Moving.
快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on.
操 迈克尔 有人跟踪我们
Fuck. We got company, Michael.
没错 你的六点钟方向也有人
Yeah, you got company on your 6 as well.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
咱这是要去哪儿
Where are we going?
B组 保持防御姿态
Bravo, secure a defensive position.
操
Fuck.
好了 快走 快走
All right, move, move.
往角落里走 那边的角落
Far corner. Far corner there.
去角落里 总部
Far corner. Zero?
总部请回话 敌军正在接近
Zero, come in. We have hostiles approaching.
我们弹♥药♥不足 无路可退
We're short on ammo and we have no way out.
请给我们一个切实可行的计划
We'd love to hear a plan, yeah?
我们已找到你们所在的地点 B组
We've got your position, Bravo.
你们需要原地待命
We need you to hold.
外面有好多敌人 迈克尔
We got a lot of hostiles out here, Michael.
巴克斯特 我们的到底要怎么撤退
Baxter, where's our fucking exfil?!
原地待命
Hold positions.
我去找找有没有出口
Finding an exit.
B组请注意
Bravo, be aware.
敌人正在从你们的东面接近
The hostiles approaching from your east.
武器装备精良
Appear heavily armed.
不是吧
No shit.
迈克尔 你找到什么了
Michael, what did you find?
我找到了一些弹♥药♥ 没有退路
I found some ammo. There's no way out.
我们得保持这个姿态 我们身处杀伤区
We need to hold this position. We're in a kill zone.
趴下
Down. Get down.
有我用的吗
You got something for me?
-女士 -谢了
- Ma'am? - Thanks.
也给我一把吧
I need one, too.
伯顿
Burton.
见鬼 总部 与敌军交火
Shit. Zero, engaging hostiles!
去死吧
Fuck me!
总部 直升机是哪方的
Zero, whose is that bird?
该死
Shit.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
B组 直升机并非我方所有 这不是我们的撤退计划
Bravo, chopper is not friendly. This is not an exfil.
都趴下
Get down! Down!
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ!
不管他们是干嘛的 也算做了件好事
Whatever they're doing, they're doing a good job
把那些当地人都吓跑了
Of scaring off the locals.
B组 重复一遍 这不是我们的撤退计划
Bravo, repeat. This is not exfil.
作敌军处置 作敌军处置
Treat as hostile. Treat as hostile.
收到
Yeah!
兄弟 现在我需要你的支持
Buddy, I need you to back me up on this!
什么事
What?
按我说的做
Just follow my lead.
你们知道我想要什么
You know what I want!
把箱子给我
Give me the case.
你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
小姐 把那箱子给我
Give me the fucking case, lady.
我真想把你的头砍下来
I will have your head on a plate!
那看起来真是蠢极了
That's gonna look very fucking stupid.
不许动 把手放在我能看见的地方
Stand still and show me your fucking hands!
你想要这个? 拿他来换
You want this, you give me him!
你这么做很明智
That's a smart move.
任何机会都不能错过是吧 你过来
Any chance is better than none, huh? You!
祝你好运
Good luck.
别假惺惺的了
Like you give a shit.
你猜怎么着 过来
You know what? Come here.
你会大吃一惊的
You'd be surprised.
真♥主♥已经把你的武器拿走了
Allah has taken your weapons.
你白跑一趟了
You came here for nothing.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
该死
Shit!
这个计划泡汤了
That plan went to shit.
什么
What?
他杀了瓦阿布瑞 我们的筹码没了
He took out Waabri. We've got nothing to bargain with now.
大家都瞄准了打
Everyone make your shots count,
伯顿 你保护好这些孩子
and, Burton, you protect those kids.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
上帝啊
Jesus.
B组请注意
Bravo, be advised.
装甲部队到了
The cavalry has arrived.
终于到了
Get in!
谢谢 欧鲁肃将军
Thank you, general Olusu.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
欧鲁肃将军向你们问好
General Olusu sent his regards
感谢辛克莱少校的协助
And thanks Major sinclair for his assistance.
瓦阿布瑞的人杀了我们很多同志
Waabri's men killed many of our comrades.
他终于得到了制裁
Finally he has come to justice.
他们还会活很久
They will live a long time
但我就没法埋葬他们了
But it will not be I who buries them.
很高兴我们又见面了 老朋友
And I'm glad we met again, my old friend.
需要我给你穿上寿衣送你回家吗
Shall I shroud you for your journey home?
这儿就是我家
I am home.
非洲的历史是用人命著写的
The cost of african history is too often exacted in human lives...
将他们的未来引上更光明的道路
And it's the duty of people in my position
是处于我这样地位的人的责任
to channel the future towards something brighter.
我很清楚我的那些负面消息是怎么说的
I'm well aware of the criticism that's leveled at me.
说我很神秘的... 隐居世外 是吧
That I'm secretive... and reclusive, huh?
还有啥
What else?
对了 说我不择手段 残忍♥无情
Oh, yes. I'm unscrupulous and ruthless.
作为生意人 我把这话当作一种赞美
Well, as a businessman, I take that as a compliment.
还有一种我经常听到的说法是
The other thing that I hear quite a lot of is that
我可以和任何人做买♥♥卖♥♥
I will deal with anyone,
从阿尔及利亚到津巴布韦
and in its work from algeria to zimbabwe,
康拉德·诺克斯基金会可以和任何人做买♥♥卖♥♥
The Conrad Knox foundation will deal with anyone,
无论他们在
However unpopular they may be,
食品援助
in the cause of food aid,
农业发展
agricultural development,
和解除武装方面屡遭唾弃
the decommissioning of arms.
我相信在军队和政客们失败的地方
I believe the deal can work
依然有买♥♥卖♥♥可做
where armies and politics have failed.
这场交易始于这块大♥陆♥
And the deal started on this continent--
两位部落成员在酒吧里达成了共识
two tribesmen at a watering hole finding a common interest
保证了我们种族的生存
and ensuring the very survival of our species.
在这个充满暴♥力♥和侵略的世界里
In a world of aggression and violence,
这场交易很纯洁
the deal is pure.
这是唯一纯洁的东西 而且我真的相信
It's the only thing that is pure, and I truly believe
这场交易是拯救非洲的唯一方法
that the deal is the only thing that will save africa.
姑娘们好
Ladies.
她们知道自己穿着制♥服♥有多性感吧
They know how hot they look in those uniforms, don't they?
她们当然知道
Of course they do.
这就是军队里有女人的原因
And that's why they have women in the military--
让你永远欲求不满
So you can maintain your permanent hard-on.
瞧 我就喜欢你这样
You see, I like when you do that.
哪样
What's that?
用我的方式看问题
See things my way.
该面对现实了 伙计
Time to face the music, mate.
你没做错 迈克
You did nothing wrong, Mike.
没错
Yeah.
你花了很久才明白这道理是吗
It takes some pretty heavy shit for you to see reason, huh?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表