剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
但你了解迈克尔
But you know Michael.
你知道他是个好人
You know that he's a good man.
他有你在身边真幸运
He's very lucky to have you.
我没有办法 斯科特
I had no choice, Scott.
我必须毙了他
I had to take him out.
你当时怎么会没发现呢
So how did you not see that coming?
我不知道 我发现了 可是
I don't know. I did, but--
怎么会到这个地步
How did it get that far?
辛克莱知道这事吗
Sinclair know about this?
该死
Shit.
直升机还有九十分钟就到了
The chopper is only 90 minutes away.
明白
Roger that.
这也叫安全屋
You call this a safe house?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会送你回家的
We will get you home.
你是说英国吗
You mean Britain?
我牺牲了婚姻和许多升迁机会
I sacrificed a marriage and god knows how many promotions
只为能待在非洲
so that I could stay here in Africa.
白厅里一些蠢货却说
Then some prick in whitehall decides
保护我的代价实在太高了
that it's too expensive to keep me on.
我和这些孩子们的共同之处
I've got more in common with these boys
比家里人多多了
than I have with anyone back home.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down!
总部 我们被发现了
Zero, we've been compromised.
立刻撤退 西南方出口很安全
Get out now. Northwest exit clear.
瓦阿布瑞的人随时都会到这
Waabri's men will be here any minute.
我们得走了 你 快趴下
We have to go. Hey! You, get down!
趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
别开枪
No!
他是我朋友
Friend.
老朋友了
Old friend.
"希望的余烬"
"The embers of hope..."
"仍在孩子的心中闪光"
"...Glow in our children's hearts."
你还记得
You remembered.
一字不落
Everything.
现在还在耳旁回响
Then it still lives.
瓦阿布瑞把枪给了
Waabri put guns in these
这些孩子们 可是
Children's hands, but...
他们决定和我们一起
They decided to come with us.
今天他们死不了
You won't bury them today.
听着
Listen.
曾经是我保护着你
I have watched over you,
可这是城市中最危险的地方
But this is the toughest part of the city.
快走
Come on.
天知道我们该怎么去那 还要不被发现
God knows how we're going to get there unseen.
总部 这里是B1
Zero, this is bravo one.
长官
Sir.
目标已到达
Target has arrived.
装好设备 找到你的位置
Set the device and find your position.
好的
Right.
闭嘴 辛克莱 我在忙着呢
Shut up, Sinclair. I'm working on it.
总部 B1已就位
Zero, this is bravo one in position.
总部 已就位
Zero, in position.
收到
Copy that.
拿钱的人来了
Here comes the money man now.
这些都是无法追踪的债券
That's the full amount in untraceable bonds.
你成有钱人了
You're a rich man.
好的
All right.
看到拎着箱子下楼梯的人了吗
You got the guy coming down the stairs with the case?
收到
Copy that.
开枪
Go.
该老娘上场了
Showtime.
我靠
Fuck!
开车
Drive!
快
Go!
快 斯科特 现在开枪
Now, scott. Now. Hit it now!
我们需要对休伊直升机进行检查
I need a flight check on that Huey.
总部 我们已到达集♥合♥地点
Zero? We're at the rendezvous.
直升机还在路上吗
We still have the chopper?
是的 上尉
Affirmative, captain.
直升机在空中 十分钟后到达约定地点
Bird is in the air. Agreed location in 10 minutes.
朱莉娅 十分钟后撤离
Julia, exfil in 10.
瑞姆
Richmond?
在
Here.
准备进入
Coming in.
安全
Clear.
好的
All right.
老家伙
Old man...
小朋友
Kids...
自己人
Friendly.
总部 我们已就位
Zero, in position.
K1 这里是总部
Kestrel one, kestrel one, this is zero.
听得到吗
Are you receiving?
K1请回话 确认撤退地点
Kestrel one, come in. Confirm exfil.
重复 请确认撤退地址
Repeat. Please confirm exfil.
总部 这里是K1
Zero, this is kestrel one.
我们遭遇了猛烈袭击
We're taking heavy fire.
计划终止 终止
Abort! Abort!
-你♥他♥妈♥跟我开什么玩笑 -他妈的
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Fuck.
B组 待在原地不要动
Hold positions, bravo.
我们需要制定新的撤退计划
We need a new exfil plan.
我急需跟欧鲁肃将军通话
I need to speak to General Olusu immediately.
见鬼 来了一辆车 快走
Shit. A vehicle. Move.
蹲下 蹲下
Down, down, down, down.
巴克斯特中士
Sergeant Baxter...
你要仔细听好我说的话
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
非洲联合部队
African union forces...
长官 长官请回话
Sir? Sir, come in.
请回话
Come in.
同志们拜托 我们会死在外面的
Come on, guys. We're gonna die out here.
呼叫B1 这里是总部
Bravo one, this is zero.
少校有个撤退计划 但尚未获准
The major has an exfil plan, but it is unsanctioned.
我们不能用通讯器广播
We cannot broadcast over comms.
你们必须得相信我们
You have to trust us.
你们必须立即找辆交通工具
You need to locate some transport immediately.
或许 我可以帮你们
Maybe... I can help you.
钥匙拿来
Keys.
谁看到高速公路入口了赶紧说一声
Anybody see the entrance to the freeway, just let me know.
一直沿这个方向前进
Keep heading in this direction.
我想我给你们找到了一条出路
I think I've found you a way out.
不 该死
No, no. Shit!
停车
Hold on!
把头低下
Keep your heads down.
总部 请回话
Zero, come in.
往西边走 占领小巷
Go west. Take the alley.
那边的建筑可以用做掩护
Buildings there for cover.
箱子给我
Case.
这里是你的引爆器
Here's your triggers.
道尔顿 斯科特 咱们走
Dalton, Scott, let's move.
快点
Come on!
进入房♥间
Moving.
明白
Got it.
过来
Come on.
上
Go.
快来 快来
Come on. Come on.
我走左边
Go left.
换方向
Switch.
已跟上
Coming up.
好了 计划是什么
Right. What's the plan?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表