剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
知道了
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我们的联♥系♥人没查到任何逮捕记录
Our contact has no record of any arrests.
狗♥日♥的♥
Bullshit.
天知道德雷尔把他们带到哪里去了
Dreyer could have had them taken fucking anywhere.
我们去找他们
Let's go find them.
走吧
Yeah, let's do that.
头儿
Boss.
少啰嗦
Fuck off.
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
得了吧 你这种人♥渣♥还不好找
Oh, come on. Every slug leaves a trail.
他们在哪儿
Where are they? Huh?
老子问你话呢
Where the fuck are they?
你们大使♥馆♥来人了
Some people have arrived from your embassy.
是吗
Really?
都有谁
What are their names?
我带你去见他们
You'll be taken to see them.
我带你们
First we have to process you--
一个一个去见
One by one.
出来
Come!
能把手铐打开吗
Could you take off the handcuffs?
没事儿 我不构成威胁
Come on. I'm no threat.
我就是个小喽啰
I'm not even a field operative.
如果让我来拷你
If it was up to me, coffer,
我会用枷锁 铅球和铁链 快走
you'd be in shackles-- ball and chain. Move.
辛克莱尔
Sinclair.
我们会出去的
We're getting out of here.
他们没接
They're not answering.
对方是什么人
Who are we up against?
我不知道
I don't know.
说实话 不然老子
Try again. I have no fucking qualms
一枪崩了你
about putting a bullet in you.
照实说
Try again.
我不知道 我就负责打电♥话♥
I don't know. I just make a call.
是雇佣兵 条子吗
Mercs? Cops? Who?
他们是前南非特种旅的
They're former Recces.
南非特种旅雇佣兵
South african mercenaries.
自♥由♥雇佣兵
Freelancers.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
如果这地方有名字的话
If this place had a name,
就能查到了
then it would exist.
我是英国陆军少校
I'm a major in the British army.
关于如何对待犯人
There are clear guidelines
是有明文规定的
About the treatment of prisoners.
那关于犯人的处决呢
What about the execution of prisoners?
是个陷阱
It's a trap!
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
有
Yes.
你对辛克莱尔做了什么
What have you done with Sinclair?
等会儿你就知道了
You'll see him just now.
起来
Up.
立刻起来
Up now!
出来
Move.
停步吧
That's far enough.
能帮我打开手铐吗
Well, could you remove my cuffs?
我可不想像个罪犯一样
I don't want to greet the embassy officials
接见大使♥馆♥官员
looking like a common criminal.
还是戴着吧 你本来就是罪犯
Why not? That's what you are.
少校
Major!
-把武器给我 -拿着
- Give me the weapon. - Take that.
看到辛克莱尔了吗
Did you see Sinclair?
-巴克斯特 -请讲
- You. Baxter! - Yeah!
-走这边 -收到
- This way! - Roger that. Go!
快 快
Go, go, go!
我没子弹了
I'm out!
-我没子弹了 -操
- I'm out! - Shit!
给我
Give me that.
这是诺克斯下令的
Knox ordered this.
在没抓到那杂种前 这事就不算完
It's not over until we get that son of a bitch.
-哇 怎么找到这地方的 -你知道的
- Wow. How did we find this place? - You know how it is.
道尔顿的一个朋友以前是干这行的
A friend of Dalton's who used to work on the circuit.
赚了些钱 买♥♥下这里来掩人耳目
Made some extra cash, bought this as a cover business,
后来破产了
and then it went bust.
-瑞姆 有图像吗 -没有
- Richmond, have you got picture? - Nothing.
这破门能挡住谁啊
Good security, dickhead.
-现在呢 -好了 连上了
- What about now? - Yeah. We're up.
-给你 -谢了
- Here. - Thanks.
怎么样了
How did we do?
-还好 有子弹 有武器 -但远远不够
- All right. Ammo, weapons. - Not enough to go to war.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
开始前 先过来
Before we do that, come here.
-瑞姆 巴克斯特 -来了
- Richmond, Baxter. - Yeah.
给
Here.
敬奥利弗
To oliver.
敬模范士兵
To an exemplary soldier.
值得尊敬的朋友
An honored friend.
我并没有你们那么了解辛克莱尔少校
I didn't know Major Sinclair like you all did,
但他在我手下死去
but he died on my watch,
而且还设法挽救大家...
trying to save our lives...
此仇必报
And that makes it personal.
此仇必他妈报
You're damn right it's fucking personal.
以他之名 我们继续后面的任务
What we do from here on in, we do in his name.
敬辛克莱尔少校
To Major Sinclair.
-辛克莱尔少校 -辛克莱尔少校
- Major Sinclair. - To Major Sinclair.
抱歉 先生 您不能进去
I'm sorry, sir, but you're not allowed in here.
信息复♥制♥中
好了 卫星连接和通讯数据上线了
Ok. We have basic sat-feed and some comms.
看上去可以开工了
Looks like we're in business.
长官 法律中心有情况
Ma'am, we have activity at the law center.
莉莉安回来了吗
Is Lilian back?
没看见她 但这里人流量异常大
Haven't seen her, but there's a lot of traffic coming in and out.
或许我们可以今晚进去看个究竟
Maybe we should break in tonight and have a look.
-没必要 -怎么
- No need. - What?
虽然不知道路图鲁现在在哪儿
I don't know where Lutulu is,
但他很快会去布克荷马
but he's going to be in Bukhoma.
这消息在网上传遍了
It's all over twitter.
好极了
Perfect.
我本不想让你看到这些
You weren't meant to see these...
还没到你看的时候
Not yet, anyway.
那什么时候才会让我看呢
So when was I supposed to see them?
要等到庆祝胜利的阅兵式吗
At the march-past in a victory parade?
这些武器不是用来打江山的
Well, I haven't got these weapons to take power--
而是为了我们坐稳江山
Simply to help us hold on to it.
我们俩的目标
Our task-- yours and mine--
就是给非洲他们一直得不到的东西
is to give Africa what it's always been denied--
军事力量
strength.
你想把津巴布韦变成一个有核国家吗
You want to turn Zimbabwe into a nuclear power?
不 现在这个世界
No. The world we live in,
没有力量 就没有话语权
you can't negotiate from a position of weakness.
我以为你懂的
I thought you would understand that.
我想修复我们国家和国际社会的关系
I want to repair relations with the international community.
我想移除制裁 而不是变成一个贱民♥国♥家
I want to see sanctions lifted, not to turn us into a pariah state!
听着 沃尔特 我们约定好的
L-listen, Walter. We have a deal.
我没跟你约定这个
Not for this!
我付出了很多才得到这些武器
I've risked a lot to get these weapons.
这武器和津巴布韦 都是我送你的礼物
They're my gift to you, along with Zimbabwe itself.
你有什么权利
What makes you think that it is within your power
把我的国家送给我
to give me my own country?
我救了你 我给了你自♥由♥
I liberated you. I set you free.
作为交换呢 攫取我们的资源吗
To do what? To take control of our resources?
我们的金矿 钻石 铀吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表