剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Stop right there ,put your hands in the air!
他才是坏人 明白吗
That's the bad guy, all right?
-他才是坏人 -你被捕了
- That's the bad guy. - You're under rest.
-他是个逃犯 -闭嘴
- That's the fugitive. - You don't say a word
你们不明白吗 是我报♥警♥叫你们来的
Do you understand? I'm the one that called it in.
斯科特 怎么回事
Scott, what's going on?
好吧 你们抓错人了
All right, all right. You got it wrong.
我就是报♥警♥的人
I'm the one that called it in.
你大爷的
For fuck's sake.
B2 请回复 完毕
Bravo 2, report. Over.
B2 请回复
Bravo 2, report!
我们还在处理第一层导弹载荷
We're taking the first payload now.
还在清洁阶段
Clean elements only.
他还在拿铀做实验
He's still doing tests on the uranium,
但他已经完成了引爆器的改装
But he's finished with the triggers.
你要我把它们装车起运吗
You want me to load them?
不
No.
让他们负责 以防万一
I want them to hand, just in case.
你不要亲自插手
And don't bring them yourself.
我要你和汉森留在研究所里
I need you and Hanson to remain at the facility.
艾瓦被20号♥分部盯上了
Ava's been approached by 20,
《公园枪击案致英国士兵妻子死亡》
问了她一些很敏感的问题
And he's asking some very awkward questions.
《英国士兵之妻在当地公园被杀》
下一次 请确保
And next time, please ensure
她的保镖能像这位斯顿布奇
that her security detail is as good at their job
一样出色
as this Stonebridge.
含钨碳硅砖
Tungsten-carbide bricks.
可能用不到 但需要作为
Probably won't use them, but I'll need them for backup
铍反射层的备用材料
for the beryllium reflectors.
赶紧装货吧
Just fucking load it.
把引爆器放好
And keep the triggers.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我要求你们马上离开
I demand you to leave these premises
并立即释放我的人
and release my men immediately.
他们很快就会被释放
They will be returned to your shortly,
只要你们立即停止
subject to you ceasing all operations
在这个国家的一切行动
in this country with immediate effect.
你要我们离开?
You want us to leave?
你们逾越了司法权
You have overstepped your jurisdiction,
插手并故意破坏警方调查
interfering with and willfully damaging a police investigation
一起军♥火♥走私案
into arms smuggling.
是我们向警方提供的情报
We were the ones who gave the police that information.
我们注意这伙销毁点内的腐♥败♥分子
We have been aware for some time of a corrupt ring of individuals
有一段时间了 我们本可以
within the decommissioning site, and we would have been
逮捕所有涉案的犯罪分子
able to arrest all the criminals involved
都怪你们草率的行动惊动了他们
if your premature intervention hadn't alerted them
让他们趁机逃走
and given them time to escape.
现在武器在哪儿
Where are the weapons now?
自然是退还给康拉德·诺克斯基金会了
Returned to the Conrad Knox foundation, naturally,
这样它们就能按照预期被处理掉了
so they can be disposed of as intended.
如果我跟他们一起飞走
If I fly off with them,
他们会放你和哈利走的
they'll let you and Harry go.
你的银行账户中
There's a small fortune waiting for you
有一笔钱
in your bank account.
我已经查过了
I've seen it.
我不想要他的钱
I don't want his money.
我要的是大卫和我父亲
I want David back and my father.
我做这些是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
是吗
Are you?
为了保护你
To keep you safe.
正如那些会被这颗核弹炸死的人一样吗
Like the people this bomb will kill?
我不会这么做
I won't make it viable.
我跟你说过了
I told you that.
我已经很多年没见你这么有精神了
I haven't seen you this alive in years.
因为我终于在做自己擅长的事了
Because I'm doing what I do best, finally.
你知道这是什么感觉吗
Have you any idea what that's like?
在自己熟知热爱和为之奋斗的一切
Starting again when everything that you know and love
被夺走之后重新开始 你忘了吗
and worked for has been snatched away, forgotten?
是啊
Yes.
我太明白这种感觉了
I know exactly what that's like.
没保镖跟着?
So no bodyguards, huh?
有你在不就行了嘛
You're here, aren't you?
跟其他人在一起可能还没这么安全
I doubt I'd be safer with anyone else.
告诉我你是说真的 关于基金会
Tell me you meant it-- what you said about the foundation
太重要而胡作非为的事
being too important to be undermined.
告诉我你真的了解
Tell me you do understand that.
你是想跟我做交易吗
Are you offering me a deal?
我想跟我的父亲对质
I want to confront my father,
但我不会背叛他
but I won't betray him,
不会破坏我们一直以来努力完成的事业
won't destroy what we've worked so hard to accomplish.
问题是 你想要什么作为报酬
The question is, what do you want in return?
核引爆器和彼得·埃文斯
The nuclear triggers and Peter Evans.
我们认为他们被一起藏在某个地方
We think they're somewhere together.
我不知道彼得·埃文斯在哪儿
Yeah, well, I have no idea where Peter Evans is.
你父亲在这附近有什么研究所吗
Does your father have any facilities near here--
仓库之类的
warehouses, anything like that?
欧克力 小唐街和墨瑟大街都有
Um, Oakley, Little Down, Mercer Street.
哪一处最现代化
Which one is the most modern?
小唐街或者冷涧山脊
Little Down or maybe Coldfall ridge.
冷涧山脊?
Coldfall ridge?
祖鲁语名字叫[山下的两条河]
The zulu name is imifula emibidlana--
意思是山下的两条河
the two rivers under the mountain.
很美妙吧
Isn't that wonderful?
怎么了
What?
[山下的两条河]
"imifula emibidlana."
埃文斯说核武器就埋藏在那儿
That's where Evans said the nuclear weapons were buried.
埋藏起来 而不是被摧毁
Buried, not destroyed.
那原是一个军用诊所的旧址
It was originally the site of an old military clinic.
诺克斯15年前买♥♥下了那儿
Knox bought it 15 years ago
把它变成疫苗接种中心
and turned it into a vaccination center.
所以如果埃文斯没说错并且诺克斯也知道这地方的话
So if Evans is right and Knox knows it,
他一定已经在那儿安置好了炸♥弹♥
he'd have the bombs there already.
他真正需要的是引爆器
All he really needed was the triggers.
和一名核科学家帮助组装
And a nuclear scientist to help rig them.
那里戒备森严
It's heavily fortified.
有守卫 很可能就是那儿
It's guarded, so yeah, it could very well be the place,
但我们要怎么证明呢
but how do we prove it?
没法证明
We can't.
如果我们告诉警方或其他有关部门
If we tell the police or any of the other authorities here,
就存在有人向他通风报信的风险
we run the risk of someone warning him beforehand.
我们可以使用其他渠道
We could use other channels.
联♥合♥国♥ 国际原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥
The U.N., the I.A.E.A.
没错 但这要花上好几个月
Yeah. That could take months.
去他妈的 咱就自己上吧
Fuck that. Let's just go in ourselves.
这是唯一的选择
It's our only choice.
早上过来的那位女士...
That woman who was here earlier...
给你那个手提箱的那位...
who gave you that case...
她是警方的通缉犯
She's wanted by the police
涉嫌谋杀和绑♥架♥
for murder and kidnapping.
我就当那对母子还很安全
I'm assuming the mother and child are still safe
并且会得到妥善的补偿
and will be properly compensated.
钱已经打给他们了
The money has been transferred already.
那就放他们走啊
Then let them go.
所有人
All of them.
包括彼得·埃文斯
Including Peter Evans.
艾瓦 你说什么呢
Ava, what are you talking about?
别装了 爸爸
Enough bullshit, dad, ok?
我不知道你在计划什么
I don't know what the hell you were planning,
但是到此为止吧
but it stops now.
我们归还引爆器
We give the triggers back.
别给自己造炸♥弹♥了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表