剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
-来吧 -谢谢你
- Come. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
稍等
Two seconds.
我还能见到你吗
Am I gonna get to see you again?
除非你不是一个人去摩加迪沙
Not if you're going into mogadishu single-handed.
难道你看不出我跟你上♥床♥只是出于同情吗
Don't you know a sympathy fuck when you've had one?
我现在知道了
I do now.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你有船 你可以去劫啊
You have boats. You could intercept.
这是件非常特殊的物品 相当的值钱
It's a very special item, extremely valuable.
我用它来换我的自♥由♥
I exchange it with you for my freedom.
那其他人♥质♥呢
And the other hostages?
其他人的事我不管
I do not interfere in another man's business.
少校
Major.
来吧
Come.
总部 我到了
20, I'm here.
我要你前往瓦阿布瑞的地盘
I want you to move into waabri's sector.
我们正在收集那个利比亚人的信息
We're gathering intel on the Libyan.
他也许就是找到人♥质♥的关键
He may be the key to locating the hostages.
瓦阿布瑞的武装基地就在前面
Waabri's forces are just up ahead.
只要他还活着 非洲联军
Whilst he lives, african union soldiers
在这个区域就无能为力
are powerless to control the area.
他们怎么不抓你啊
What are you getting out of this?
在这总有我做生意的地方
There is always business for me here.
是吗 什么生意
Yeah? What business is that?
我埋葬死人
I bury the dead--
为其穿上寿衣送回家乡
Shroud them for their journey home.
你看 这就是妨碍瓦阿布瑞的下场
You see that is the price for crossing Waabri.
你也会为瓦阿布瑞收尸吗
You got a shroud for Waabri?
我会让每一个人都得到安息
I have a shroud for everyone.
很好
Good.
他的真名是塔菲克·埃加布里
His real name is tafiq elgabhri.
隐姓埋名的前卡扎菲幕僚
Reclusive Daddafi insider.
知道所有尸体被埋葬的地方
Knows where all the bodies are buried.
肯尼亚♥情♥报局在近两周内
Kenyan secret service has had him flagged
已经盯上了他在国内的行动
As being in country for the last two weeks.
我们黑进了他们的监控系统
We hacked into their surveillance records.
这是他昨天早晨
This is him at a shipping office
在蒙巴萨运输事物所的录像
in Mombasa yesterday morning.
他用假证件批准了一艘
He used forged IDs to confirm a shipment
前往莫桑比克南部的
heading down to Southern Mozambique
"晨星号♥"货船
on a boat called "Morning star."
还有吗
Anything else?
"晨星号♥"已被索马里海盗劫持
"Morning star" was hijacked by Somali pirates.
卫星显示它正驶向摩加迪沙
Satellite has it heading towards Mogadishu.
预计现在已经到达了
ETA...about now.
全面监视那艘船
I want eyes on that boat
以及跟其联♥系♥的所有人
and anyone that comes into contact with it.
好的
Sure.
找掩护
Take cover!
别停
Move on!
提醒你们 今晚用的是真枪实弹
A reminder that tonight you'll be employing live rounds.
作为精锐士兵 你们将会在
As an elite soldier, you will be operating
非受控环境下执行任务
in uncontrolled environments
必须在瞬间
where you have a split second
区分敌人与无辜群众
to distinguish an innocent from a hostile.
一旦出错 你将一辈子受到良心的谴责
One mistake, and you have a scar on your conscience forever.
也会害自己丧命
Or you're dead.
还有问题吗
Questions?
没有 中士
No, Sarge!
各就各位
Then stack it up!
汉森 你干什么呢
Hanson, what are you doing?
汉森 快出去
Hanson, get out!
加油 汉森
Come on, Hanson.
汉森
Hanson!
这是命令
That's an order!
倒了一个
One down!
该死
Shit!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck have you done?!
汉森
Hanson!
杰克
Jake!
汉森
Hanson!
汉森 见鬼
Hanson! Shit!
汉森
Hanson!
汉森
Hanson!
少校 从码头传来的监控画面
Major, I have a CCTV feed from the docks.
是吉马尔 他在卸什么货
Keemal. He's unloading something.
无论如何也不能跟丢这辆车
Do not lose those vehicles at any cost.
杰克
Jake!
他们刚打电♥话♥告诉我了
They just called and told me.
你还好吧
Are you ok?
不 我不好 我一点都不好
No, I'm not ok. I'm not ok with any of it.
斯科特 我们在跟踪吉马尔
Scott, we're tracking Keemal.
他又进入了瓦阿布瑞的地盘
He's reentering Waabri's zone.
收到
Copy that.
我们做你的眼睛
We are your eyes.
听我们的指挥进行拦截
Follow our directions to intercept.
目标接近
Target approaching.
听我的指示
On my mark.
不
No.
小心点
Be careful.
我看到瓦阿布瑞和那个利比亚人
I see Waabri and the Libyan.
他们在做什么交易
They're making some kind of trade.
你可以随意出价
You can name your price.
你会说话算话的 对吧
You keep your word, yes?
我什么时候能知道买♥♥主的身份
When do I get the buyer's identity?
开枪
Now.
该死
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck.
射的漂亮
Nice shot.
斯科特 报告
Scott, report.
有狙击手
We got a sniper.
他妈的 见鬼
Shit. Fuck me.
总部 利比亚人被♥干♥掉了
Zero. The Libyan was taken out.
谁干掉的
By who?
不知道 但那枪打的极准
Don't know, but it was a fucking good shot.
糟糕
Shit.
后退
Back off!
后退
Back off!
B 绝对不能让他们发现你是军方的人
Bravo, they mustn't find out you're military.
丢掉通讯设备 马上
Lose comms. Lose comms now.
他妈的 这下惨了
Fucking shit. Fuck!
不是吧
Come on.
好的...
Ok...
好的...
Ok...
枪放下了... 放下了 放下了
Putting it down. It's down. It's down.
放下了
It's down!
他还活着
He's alive.
少校
Major.
少校
Major.
你听到将军的话了
You heard what the General said.
他是最后一个派去的人
He's the last man in.
20号♥分部...
Section 20...
我们无能为力了
There's nothing else that we can do.
喂
Hello.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
问得好
Good question.
回头我再找那导游算账
I'm gonna kick my travel agent's ass.
你想偷我的箱子?
You try to steal the case from me?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表