剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
It says "Believe."
开了
It's open.
睡得不好吗
Trouble sleeping?
你们把埃文斯弄丢了
You've lost Evans.
你们的上司告诉我们
Your boss has told mine
20号♥分部不会再保护他了
section 20 won't protect him anymore.
他现在是个公开的目标
He's an open target.
那你还在这儿做什么
So, what are you doing here, then?
疾病是制约这块大♥陆♥发展的
Disease is the biggest factor inhibiting
最大的因素
The development of this continent.
但是有了这些实验室制♥造♥的疫苗
But with the vaccines that these laboratories produce,
我们就能让每一个非洲国家都发展起来
we can start to put every african nation back on its feet.
康拉德·诺克斯 15-12-53
Conard Knox, 15-12-53.
允许进入负35层
Cleared for access level minus 35.
你曾被别人辜负过 皮特
You were let down, Peter...
那些人的眼界与原则均远不及你
By men who had neither your vision nor your principles.
而现在你有了这个改写历史的机会
And now you have the opportunity to rewrite history..
负35层大门已开启
Doors opening, level Minus 35.
您正进入禁区
You are entering a restricted area.
你的毕生心血
Your life's work...
都被那些种族隔离人士给埋葬了
Hidden away by a couple of apartheid ministers...
现在是时候来弥补
Now ready to atone for
那些卑鄙自利的政♥权♥所犯下的错误了
the sins of that vile regime.
如今 有了这个
Now...with this...
和你的帮助 我们就能解放这块大♥陆♥
And your help, we can liberate this continent
让非洲不仅令人刮目相看
and raise africa to a point where its voice is not just heard,
还要让全世界听听我们的声音
but listened to all over the world.
你还觉得我是在利用你
You still think I'm using you.
寻找埃文斯吗
to get to evans?
我不在乎
I don't care if you are.
我们不知道他在哪
We don't know where he is.
所以阻止他最好的办法就是救出他的家人
So the best way to stop him is to rescue his family.
而你也不知道他们在哪
Except you don't know where they are, either.
是的 你猜对了
Yeah, you got me there.
为什么他们不派你跟踪诺克斯
Why didn't they send you after Knox?
他可是我们的关键目标
He's our key target.
也许他们以后会
Maybe they will.
敌人永远都杀不完
There's always one more person to kill.
你可以退出的
You could just walk away.
销声匿迹
Disappear.
如果他们找不到你就没法给你下命令了
They can't hand you that next file if they can't find you.
怎么了
What?
你有过自杀的念头吗
Did you ever put your gun in your own mouth?
那就是你该金盆洗手的时候了
That's the day you should quit.
这是我们留下的麻烦
It's our mess.
我们协助制♥造♥了那些武器
We helped build those weapons.
可这不是你的错
It's not your mess.
-走吧 -去哪
- Walk away. - To where?
答应我你至少会尝试
Promise me you'll try.
给埃文斯的
For Evans.
他需要做些测试来确保
He needs to examine one to make sure
两项技术能够相互兼容
the technology is compatible,
但他测试完毕之后
But I want them back,
要立即把它拿回来
and the other components transported out
其他部件也要立即运走
as soon as he's ready.
我们已经准备好一架可以随时撤离的直升机
Well, we've got a bird on standby to start the evac.
小心点
Just be careful.
第一批已经从地下室转移了
The first load has been moved from the vaults already.
先生
Sir...
我强烈建议您将自己
I strongly recommend you move
启程的时间提前
your own departure date forward as well.
我们要对付的不仅是20号♥分部
We're not just dealing with 20 anymore.
摩萨德也介入进来了
Mossad's a whole new ball game.
我们不能假设他们不知道你与此事的关系
We can't assume that they're not aware of your involvement also.
如果真是那样
If that is the case,
那么他们在杀害埃文斯行动上的失败
then their failure to kill Evans only increases the chance
只会增加您或您女儿成为首要目标的可能
that you or your daughter will become their primary target.
我们必须尽快关闭研究所并进行转移
We need to shut down and move on as soon as possible.
让埃文斯去新的地点完成测试
Let Evans finish the tests at the new location.
我从不照别人的意思来改变自己的安排
I don't act according to other people's agendas.
只有别人听从我的份
They defer to mine.
如果真的存在安全威胁
If there's a security risk,
那你的任务就是消除威胁
it's your job to neutralize that situation.
别那么做
Don't do it.
别紧张
Relax.
我不是来这儿杀人的
I'm not here to kill anyone.
我叫克瑞格·汉森 诺克斯先生
Craig Hanson, Mr. Knox.
前英国特种空勤团士兵
Ex-SAS.
我相信我出现在这已经暴露出你们安保的漏洞
I believe I've highlighted a problem in your security.
他不具备团队精神
He's not a team player.
我对战友之情没兴趣
I'm not interested in camaraderie.
我要的是保护
I want protection,
尤其是在我拥有核引爆器的时候
especially when I'm holding a case of nuclear triggers.
我们不能用他
We can't use him.
他是个名人尽皆知的逃犯
He's a known fugitive.
他杀了20号♥分部一名特工的妻子
He killed the wife of a section 20 operative
那人现在正在疯狂的追杀他
Who's now pathologically gunning for him.
埃文斯正是因此才能弄回来不是吗
Isn't that precisely how you got Evans back?
他是个定时炸♥弹♥
He's unbalanced.
他单枪匹马就瓦解了你的安防配置
He took out the whole of your security detail single-handedly.
雇佣他
Hire him.
诺克斯小姐
Miss Knox.
我是迈克尔·斯顿布奇
My name is Michael Stonebridge.
维克多 没事的
Victor, relax.
能单独聊聊吗
May I have a word?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你得先联♥系♥我的私人助理预约
You'll have to contact my P.A., make an appointment.
是的 但那对你的募捐活动起不到帮助
Yes, but that won't benefit your fundraiser,
所以我觉得应该直接来找你
Which is why I thought I'd talk to you direct.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是英国♥军♥队的一名现役士兵
I'm an active soldier in the British Military.
我在塞拉利昂
I fought in Sierra Leone,
卢旺达 苏丹都执行过任务
Rwanda, Sudan.
也曾多次负伤
I've been injured several times.
我觉得你的这个武器销毁计划
Look, I think your decommissioning program is
为这块大♥陆♥的向前发展
The single biggest step towards peace
迈出了举足轻重的一步
That this continent has ever witnessed.
如果你觉得有用的话
If you think it would be helpful,
我很荣幸能将这话告诉在座的嘉宾
it would be my honor to tell all of your guests just that.
拜托 帮我把那该死的东西找出来
Come on. Help me find this fucking thing.
斯科特 过来一下
Scott, a word.
我们在床上的照片怎么没拍啊
You missed the ones of us fucking.
他是摩萨德的特工 是杀手
She's a Mossad agent. An assassin.
没错 可她希望退出
Yeah, who wants to quit.
如果她退出的话
And if she does,
埃文斯就能活下来了
then Evans lives.
真有意思 因为你才是
Interesting, because you're the reason
我们失去了埃文斯的罪魁祸首
we lost Evans in the first place.
这是你的责任 斯科特
You are a liability, Scott.
我犯了个错误 这不是不可能
I made a mistake, all right? It happens.
如果你想就此惩罚我 那尽管放马过来
If you want to can my ass, then go right ahead.
看看没了我你还能做什么
Let's see how well you do without me.
没有你地球照样转
Well, it could hardly get any worse.
没错 确实照转
No, it fucking couldn't,
因为我们现在什么都没有了
because right now we got nothing.
没有线索 也没有思路
We got no leads, no ideas.
诺克斯给你下了套 这倒成了我的责任?
Knox is running rings around you, and I'm the liability?
这位同志 说话注意点
Back up, soldier.
去你的 我把一切都奉献给了分部
Fuck that. I've given this unit everything,
包括柯蒂斯
including Curtis.
你还记得他吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表