剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
克里斯琴
Christian?
我早些时候采访的一些居民感到非常恐慌
And a few I spoke to earlier are very frightened.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
他们被人从家中带走
They've been taken from their homes
乘巴士来到附近的医疗机构
and bussed to a medical facility nearby.
但没有人告诉他们为什么要进行检测
But nobody's telling them why they're being monitored
以及是否有危险
or even if there is any danger.
想吃东西吗 亲爱的
Something to eat, darling?
请继续收看从约翰内斯堡外马索比...
Stay tuned for more from Masobe...
好的 宝贝
OK, baby.
发来的更多新闻
outside Johannesburg.
真♥他♥妈♥是场大灾难
It's a fucking disaster.
的确很不幸
It was unfortunate.
但计划照旧
The plan is still intact,
原则不变
the principle unchanged.
现在由我的人进行运输
Well, my people will move them from now on.
同意
Agreed.
尼日利亚人那边怎么样
And what about the Nigerians?
尼日利亚人就交给我了
Leave the Nigerians to me.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
这里是克里斯琴·卢卡斯事务所 你好
Christian Lucas's office. Hello.
卡罗
Carol.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我让你订的那些机票怎么样了
Those flights I asked you to book.
我还在等待确认 卢卡斯先生
We're still waiting for confirmation, Mr. Lucas.
我要他的地址
I want his address.
你告诉诺克斯那是20号♥分部干的了吗
Have you told Knox it was 20?
我们不知道是不是他们
We don't know it was 20.
在我弟弟死后 我卖♥♥掉了所有勋章
I flogged all my medals after my brother--
这是什么勋章
What's that for?
刚果 97年
Congo, '97.
你做过维和工作吗
You ever do peacekeeping?
基本是给我爸妈维和
Mostly between my mum and dad.
在刚果发生的并不是战争
What happened in the congo wasn't a war.
而是一场奔向地狱最深处的竞赛
It was a race to the deepest pit of hell,
是被政客和外国商人们煽动的
cheered on by politicians and foreign businessmen.
我根本分辨不双方孰是孰非
I couldn't tell either side apart,
但他们看到的只有互相之间的差异
but all they could see was the difference in each other.
平庸之恶
The banality of evil.
源自学者汉娜·阿伦特
指普通人对当权者的罪恶命令不假思索地执行 以至罪恶扩大
有些事情必须要改变
Something had to change.
必须要有人站出来变革
Someone had to do something. Hmm.
这算是一项事业吗
Found a cause, have we?
你还留在这里干什么
What are you still here for?
因为我一无所有
I got nothing else.
-斯顿布奇 -长官
- Stonebridge. - Ma'am.
-你们没事吧 -你相信这一切吗
- Are you all right? - Can you believe this?
护士说我们都没受到辐射
The nurse gave us the all clear.
她给了我们碘化钾药片
She gave us potassium iodide tablets
以防有残余辐射
for any residual radiation.
斯顿布奇 你怎么了
Stonebridge, what's going on?
来这儿的路上
On the way here,
我以为我们已经被辐射了
after I thought we'd been exposed,
我脑子里想到的只有汉森
all I was thinking about was Hanson.
我没法不去想他
I can't get him out of my head.
你得知道
And you have to know,
我仍然有可能因此而犯错
there's always a chance that I'll make a mistake because of that.
告诉你一个秘密
Let me tell you a secret.
最初我批准你回来时
When I first allowed you back into this unit,
我并没有看你的心理测评报告
I didn't actually read your psych report.
到现在也没看过
I still haven't.
但每次提到你的名字
But every time your name was mentioned,
我都能看到大家的反应
I saw the reaction amongst the team,
他们无需开口
and they told me without saying a word
你让他们所有人...
that you make all of them...
你让我们每一个人...
You make all of us...
变成了更优秀的士兵
better soldiers.
直到现在 我仍然没有质疑当初的决定
And I haven't seen anything to make me doubt my decision.
你会有机会和汉森做了断的
You will have your moment with Hanson.
你和斯科特都回去休整一下
You and Scott get cleaned up.
两小时后回天帐
Need you back in the crib in two hours.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我是瑞秋·道尔顿少校
Major Rachel Dalton.
我是马库斯·拉戴博上尉 特种部队的
Captain Marcus Radebe. Special task force.
感谢你的人帮助我们疏散民众
We are grateful to your men for their help in the evacuation.
不过 你本可以通知我们
However, you could have informed us
你们正在追踪那辆车以及里面装的东西
that you were tracking the vehicle and what it contained.
你应该理解我在情报共享上存在的犹豫
You'll understand my hesitancy to share intelligence,
因为你们政♥府♥的一名官员
since it was an official of your government
谋杀了我最得力的军官
who murdered my most valued officer.
从现在开始 我们会全力支持你们
From now on, you have our full support.
你知不知道诺克斯准备拿这些武器干什么
Do you have any idea what Knox is planning to do with the weapons?
还不知道 但一旦他有了目标
Not as yet, but if he has purpose,
像康拉德·诺克斯那种人是不会浪费这手好牌的
a man like Conrad Knox won't leave any cards unplayed.
坏消息是他还有两枚弹头
Bad news for us that he has two left.
警♥察♥在马索比的棚屋中
The police found the dead driver's wallet
找到了死亡司机的钱包
in the shack in Masobe.
他的名字叫温士顿·奈恩得尼
He's been identified as Winston Nyendeni.
有什么关于他的情报
What do we know about him?
有暴♥力♥前科的三流诈骗犯
Small-time crook with a history of violence.
两个月前曾被起诉杀人未遂
Dodged an attempted murder rap two months ago.
但手♥机♥通话记录表明
But mobile phone records show
在枪击案后
That he exchanged 5 calls with the same number
他和同一个号♥码打过5个电♥话♥
in the period after the shooting.
我们正在追查
We're running it.
少校
Oh, and, Major...
我们来客人了
We have a visitor.
是什么风把你吹来了
To what do we owe this pleasure?
兰利命令我来联络你们
Langley instructed me to make contact,
为这次小事故的后续处理提供援助
offer up any assistance following that little accident up the road.
他们还真够体贴的
How very thoughtful of them.
既然你们不再搞恶意收♥购♥的买♥♥卖♥♥了
I suppose you must have time on your hands
现在肯定闲得发慌了吧
now you're not dabbling in hostile takeovers.
我不会因为支持了
I'm not making any apologies
想推♥翻♥穆加比政♥府♥的人而道歉
for backing an attempt to oust the Mugabe regime.
我们本应能在津巴布韦建立根基
We would have had our foot in Zimbabwe,
诺克斯本应被流放
Knox would have been put out to pasture,
而核武器在几年内会上交联♥合♥国♥
and the nukes turned over to the U.N. in a couple of years.
痴心妄想可是更年期的症状啊
Huh. Wishful thinking must be a symptom of advancing years.
因为我所看到的是你在非洲掀起了一场骚动
Because what I saw was you fostering a wave of anarchy across Africa,
混乱的中心正式狂热的康拉德·诺克斯
with a zealot like Conrad Knox at its heart.
还不是从你手下逃走的
A zealot you put on the run.
他现在是全世界的通缉犯
He's the most wanted man in the world,
手上有两枚待售的核武器
with two nukes up for sale.
他是不会卖♥♥的
He's not selling.
不符他的个性
Not his character.
你现在也开始给他做心理侧写了
So now you're gonna shrink him?
承认吧 瑞秋
Face it, Rachel.
你把诺克斯逼得太狠了
You went balls out on Knox,
导致现在事与愿违
and it backfired big-time.
我一直再问自己 你们有达米恩·斯科特
I'm asking myself how we're even in this mess
怎么还会酿成今天这个局面
when you've got a man like damien Scott on your team,
据我所致 他可是接到命令
someone I know who will take an order and see it through,
可以置生死于度外的人
even if it means laying down his life.
只能说明他接到的命令本身就是错的
It seems to me he's getting the wrong orders.
不过呢 当时如果我采纳你的方法
Well, I suppose if I was to adopt your methods,
我现在得四脚着地朝他们汪汪叫了吧
I'd be barking them on all fours.
如果你说完了的话 特蕾莎修女
Now if you're quite done, Mother Teresa,
你可以告诉兰利我们谢绝了他们的美意
you can tell Langley that we decline their generous offer.
弟兄们 送她出去
Lads, get her out of here.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表