剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Fall back to the jeep and take that intel.
你们听见命令了 行动
You heard him. Move!
两人向左 两人向左
Two left. Two left.
一人向右
One, right.
总部 我们遇到一群当地人
Zero, we got a group of locals,
他们非常激动
and they're pissed.
我是友军
Friendly.
都他妈的别激动 我是友军
Break the fuck up! Friendly.
没事
It's all right.
他们是谁
Who are they?
B2 B1被困了
Bravo Two, be advised Bravo One is in trouble.
这里是你们的人炸的
You guys getting this?
他妈的
Fuck!
让巴克斯特和其余的人
Get Baxter and the rest of our men--
不 B组 我不希望看到交火
No. Bravo, I do not want a firefight.
B2 听清楚了吗
Bravo two, is that clear?
放开他
Let him go!
迈克 别过来
Mike. Mike, stand out!
放开他
Let him go!
B组 重复 不要交火
Bravo, I repeat, I do not want a firefight.
操
Fuck.
B2 明白吗
Bravo two, is that clear?
了解 遵命
Roger. Roger!
我们的情报来源是独家的
This was our exclusive source.
美国人不可能知道
The American's can't possibly have known about
埃克斯马里和引爆器的事
Aximali or the triggers.
轰炸和我们的任务无关
It has nothing to do with our mission.
6小时前一架中情局的飞机在马里被击落
A CIA flight was shot down over Mali 6 hours ago.
美国国安局追踪攻击飞机的发令电♥话♥
NSA tracked the call that ordered the attack
查到了那个院子
to the compound.
轰炸那里只是对飞机受袭的报复
Bombing the compound was simply a reprisal for the loss of their plane.
这架飞机载着中情局的畜生
This plane that was carrying those satan CIA
我下令击坠了它
was shot down by my order.
我这么做是因为上帝的指引
I could do this because God directs me.
我是他的代理
I am his instrument.
那是艾尔·索达
That's El Soldat.
他曾经是阿尔及利亚的特种兵 对吧
He used to be Algerian special forces, didn't he?
马格里布的形势向来复杂
Things are complicated in the Magreb.
"不落下任何人"是他妈瞎诌是吧
What the fuck happened to "no man left behind," Huh?
对那个院子里的每一条情报进行分♥析♥
I want every piece of intel from that compound analyzed.
那斯科特怎么办
And what about Scott?
我知道他在哪
I know exactly where he'll be.
傻♥逼♥了
Fuck me.
克里斯提·布莱恩
Christy Bryant.
你一声招呼不打就离开了马尼拉
You left Manila without saying good-bye.
对
Yeah.
三年以后
3 years later,
我才接到从摩加迪沙打来的电♥话♥
I get a call from Mogadishu.
没错 那不安全的安全屋
Yeah. That unsafe safe house.
我可得为此谢谢你
I got thank you for that one.
你的新闺蜜是谁啊
So who's your new best friend?
尼日尔特种部队 我们训练的
Niger S.F. We train them.
你在那个院子里干什么 达米恩
What were you doing in that compound, Damien?
我在找度假屋呢
I was looking for a vacation home.
你为何要轰炸那里
Why were you bombing it?
那里的人发起了一次攻击
They initiated an attack
导致五名中情局探员丧生
that killed 5 CIA agents.
我是20分部的人 你知道的吧
I was with 20, but you know that.
我该看看你在他们那里的完整档案
I should see that they're fully briefed on you.
他们知道
They know.
所有的事吗
Everything?
我才不信
Didn't think so.
你真的就这么放了我
What is it you really want?
我只想和你
Just to...
叙叙旧
reconnect.
没门
No way.
我不是以前的我了
I'm not that guy. Not anymore.
你打的什么主意 达米恩
What's your game, Damien?
跑去和英国人一起玩打仗游戏
Run off to play soldier with the brits,
将功赎罪吗
somehow redeem yourself?
别假装关心了
Like you care.
你以为
You think...
他们先说"原谅我"
because they say "pardon me"
再割开对方的喉咙
before they cut a guy's throat,
就和我们不一样了吗
they're any different than us?
快点
Faster.
操
Fuck.
我就知道不该在摩加迪沙给你打电♥话♥
I knew I should never have made that call from Mogadishu.
自责无益
Don't beat yourself up.
有些事是无法弃之不顾的
There are certain things you can't leave behind,
不管你怎么努力
no matter how hard you try.
什么事
Yes?
我是中情局的布莱恩
Bryant, CIA.
这里有个人要给你
I have something of yours.
汉森·克雷格
罪行:谋杀嫌疑犯 悬赏方:英国警♥察♥局
你应该更谨慎点
You should be more careful.
你还在试用期
You're still on probation.
对
Yeah.
你觉得警方会找到他吗
You think the police are gonna find him?
他们能查出来凶手是他
I think they worked out it was him.
他知道弹道测试会将他和那把枪联♥系♥到一起
He knew the ballistics would tie him to that gun.
迈克 他现在被全球通缉
Mike, well, he's the subject of an international manhunt.
他曾经是我们的一员
He's one of us.
他们永远抓不到他
They'll never find him.
你不想以后回家看看吗
Wouldn't you like to be able to go home one day?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我可以为你说点好话
I could put in a good word.
谢了
Thanks.
你还记得家乡吧
You remember home, don't you?
"星条旗"
"Star-spangled banner"?
秃头鹰[美国国鸟]
Bald eagles?
乡村歌♥手戴着大帽子唱忧伤的歌♥
Sad songs sung by rednecks in big-ass hats?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你知道我爱乡村音乐
You know I love country music.
别见外
Don't be a stranger.
好的
Yeah.
下次派你的人出勤时 小心点选择地点
Next time be more careful where you leave your people.
没有下一次了
There won't be a next time.
你们他妈的留下我晒人干儿吗
You fucking left me hanging out to dry?
中情局通常会派出侦查部队进行评估
The CIA usually send in an SF team to assess effectiveness.
我知道你会没事的
I knew you'd be in safe hands.
我不能冒险跟他们硬抢
I couldn't risk a firefight
或者让他们得到情报
or them taking our intel.
你告诉她我们为何会在那出现了吗
Did you tell her why we were in there?
很好
Good.
她想让我质疑你的忠诚
You know, she wants me to question your loyalty.
我人都是你的 长官
I'm all yours, ma'am,
只要你准备好了
Whenever you're ready.
洗掉你的廉价香水吧
Wash off the cheap perfume.
长官 我从在战场上查获的
Sir, I've tracked usage of a damaged sim card
受损手♥机♥卡上查到了两次通话
from the compound-- two calls.
打给哪的
Where to?
正在追踪
Tracing them now.
好的 继续破解
Ok. Punch it through.
好的 第一个电♥话♥打到凯皮布朗
Ok. The first call was made to Le Kepi Blanc,
市区的一家宾馆
a hotel downtown.
巴巴卡·巴开的
Owned by Babarka Ba.
谁想偷偷潜出尼日尔
Anyone who wants to get out of Niger quietly,
他们就会去找巴巴
they go to B.B.
这家伙提供走私路线的向导
He provides guides along the desert smuggling routes.
尼亚美市区
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表