剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
莉莉安 这个大洲的一些当权者
Lilian, there are people who run this continent
他们把非洲视为私有
as if it were their own.
你父亲比任何人都清楚这一点
Your father knew that more than anyone.
但他的事业不应该 也不能在这里止步
But his work needn't-- mustn't end here.
群众的呼声越来越响
There's a growing clamor.
他们会跟随你的脚步
The people will rally behind you.
你是你父亲的女儿
You're your father's daughter.
你还好吧
Are you ok?
谢谢 哥们 我没事
Thanks, bud. Yeah. Yeah, I'm all right.
让我看看
Let me see.
在国内 针对津巴布韦反对派
Here at home, fresh discoveries have been made
沃尔特·路图鲁刺客的追查
in the hunt for the assassins
有了新的进展
of Zimbabwean dissident Walter Lutulu.
内阁专员约瑟夫·德雷尔的尸体
The body of ministerial attache Joseph Dreyer
在开普敦的某处被发现
has been discovered at an address in Cape Town.
-他被枪杀致死 -真可怜
- He had been shot. - Oh, poor thing.
-警方公布了两个人的照片 -妈的
- The police have issued images of two men...- Shit.
他们因与两起谋杀有关而被通缉
wanted in connection with both murders.
哇 我们出名了
Oh. We're famous.
我妈妈看了会很骄傲的
My mommy's gonna be so proud.
如果你能找到那些核武器
She'd be a lot more proud
她会更骄傲的
if you'd found those nukes.
目前我们最不需要的
The last thing we need at this stage
就是你们两个傻大个被曝光
is you two muppets in the spotlight.
傻大个?
Uh. Muppets?
低头
Come here.
康拉德是个重要的朋友
Conrad was a valued friend,
但他对我国的设想并非他所假装的那样
but his designs on my country are not what he pretends.
他要权利
He wants power,
他一直对我掩瞒真正的计划
and he has kept his true plans from me.
我现在得知他会用核武器污染津巴布韦
I now know that he would contaminate Zimbabwe with nuclear weapons.
当我跟他对峙时
When I confronted him,
我看到他变得如此危险
I saw how dangerous he has become,
但无论下场如何
But I will not yield,
我都不会屈服的
no matter what the consequences are for me.
有一个零件的装配
There was a problem
仍然有问题
with the engineering in one of the pieces.
这些零件本来就不是为我们的武器制♥造♥的
These components were not made to fit.
但我可以进行调整
But I can adjust it.
不过我不能保证它还有用
However, there is no guarantee it will still work.
好的 兄弟 你也是
Right. Brother, you, too.
当然
Of course.
把这些装车
Load them...
是你安排的吗
Did you set that up?
安排什么
Set what up?
我刚收到反对运动派的电♥话♥
The call I just got from the CDZ.
他们要我去领导反对派
they want me to lead the party.
那太棒了
That's wonderful!
当然不是我安排的
Of course I didn't set it up.
人们在向你传达他们的心声
The people are giving you their voices,
他们的要求
Their mandate.
你应该不惊讶吧
Surely you're not surprised.
你还没准备好吗
Are you not prepared for this?
一点都没吗
All of it?
当然
Yes.
我准备好了 但还有一些事要做
Yes, I am, but there's work to be done.
你能安排一个新闻发布会吗
Can you arrange a press conference?
人♥民♥会很期待的
The people will expect it.
好的 当然没问题
Yes. Yes, of course I can.
还有我要和父亲待一会儿
And I need to spend some time with my father.
我不能跟他不辞而别
I can't leave without saying good-bye.
当然 这是应该的
No, no, you must.
明天又是一个新的黎明 对吗
Tomorrow is a new dawn, hmm?
这日子真♥他♥妈♥难熬
About fucking time.
抱歉 他们留下的就剩这些了
Sorry. It's all they had left.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Cheers.
-来点吧 -谢谢你 巴克斯特
- What'd you get? - Thank you, Baxter.
接下来怎么办
So what's the plan?
德雷尔不可能是唯一被诺克斯收买♥♥的人
Dreyer can't have been the only guy in Knox's pocket.
他已经死了对吧
I mean, he's dead, right?
可他们还在发布针对我们的通告
And they're still issuing statements about us.
那我们应该去找谁
Well, then who do we go looking for?
辛克莱应该知道答案
Sinclair would have had the answer to that.
给我一份内阁人员的名单
Get me a list of everyone in the interior ministry.
哪些是目标 哪些要监视 哪些得追查
Who to target, who to watch, who to follow.
没问题
Sure.
妈的 也许我们应该留德雷尔一命的
Shit. Maybe we should have kept Dreyer alive.
不 不应该
No, we shouldn't have.
安息礼拜堂 一小时后见 莉莉
有什么要说给同学们听的吗
Something to share with the class?
有
Uh, yeah.
是莉莉安
That's Lilian.
她想和我见面
She wants to meet.
爸爸
Papa...
我好想你
I miss you.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我不能说太久
I can't talk long.
你要见我做什么
What is it that you wanted to see me about?
你说的没错
You were right...
关于康拉德
About Conrad.
我找到了我父亲的日记
I found my father's diary.
他在里面描述了是怎么找到了诺克斯的核武器
In it, he describes how he found Knox's nuclear weapons.
为我杀了诺克斯
Kill Knox for me.
我知道你有这个能力
I know you can do it.
我看过了你的档案
I have seen your file.
如果愿意
If you do,
我就告诉你他在哪
I will tell you where he is,
以及武器的位置
Where the weapons are,
但你要向我保证 杀了诺克斯
But you've got to promise...to kill Knox.
感谢各位的到来
Thank you for coming.
我尽可能说的简短些
I'll try to keep this brief.
3天前 我父亲逃到这个国家
3 days ago, my father fled to this country
为了一个更加自♥由♥ 更加公平的津巴布韦而战
To begin the fight for a freer, fairer Zimbabwe.
两天后 就在离这不到一英里的地方
Two days later, not half a mile from this spot,
他被人枪杀
He was gunned down.
杀手夺去了我父亲的生命
His killers may have taken my father's life,
但他们无法磨灭他的精神
But what they cannot take is his legacy.
媒体会爱死她的
The press will love her.
她是个可塑性更强的伙伴?
She will make for a more malleable partner?
她是女人
She's a woman.
想都不用想就知道我可以控制她
I wouldn't presume to imagine that I could control her.
他毕生的政♥治♥生涯
...all his political life.
我邀请作为领袖
I have been invited to assume leadership...
我不能假装像我父亲一样坚强
I can't pretend to have my father's strength...
她已经够坚强的了
Well, she's strong enough.
你怎么能如此肯定
How can you be so sure?
相信我
Trust me.
有能力的女人我一眼就能看出来
I know a capable woman when I see one.
他想要建立真正民♥主♥津巴布韦的理想
...his dream of a truly democratic Zimbabwe.
可是背弃这个理想的人却暗中集结
But men betrayed the dream that had brought them together.
的确 他是位老朋友
Indeed, it was a former friend
夺走我父亲姓名的旧相识
Who took my father's life.
那个人的名字就是...
That man's name...
康拉德·诺克斯
Is Conrad Knox.
什么
What?
康拉德声称自己是非洲人♥民♥的朋友
Conrad claims to be a friend of Africa,
但他只想要津巴布韦的人♥民♥对他俯首称臣
But he seeks only to bend Zimbabwe and its people to his will
他追求的仅仅是财富与权利t
In the pursuit of wealth and power--
用核武器换来的权利
power he would protect and defend with a nuclear arsenal.
她知道了 她他妈竟然知道了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表