剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
She knew. She fucking knew!
好的 你从后面进攻
All right, you approach from the rear.
瑞姆 巴克斯特包抄
Richmond, Baxter, circle round.
我接手狙击手的位置
I'll take up sniper position.
一旦找到引爆器
If you find the triggers,
要不惜一切代价保护好
make every attempt to secure them.
消灭任何试图阻止的人
Terminate anyone who tries to stop you.
终于
Finally.
诺克斯除外
Except Knox.
我要活捉诺克斯
I want Knox taken alive.
好吧 行动
All right. Move out,
B2 听我指示
Bravo two, on me.
在我父亲发现了之后 诺克斯将他杀害
When my father found out, Knox had him killed.
我根本不应该相信她
I should never have trusted her.
我根本不应该听你的鬼话
I should never have listened to you.
我本可以说服沃尔特
I could have persuaded Walter.
我本可以让他站在我这边
I could have won him round.
根本没必要...
There was no need to have--
她既然公开背叛了你
If she betrayed you this publicly,
想必也会在私下出♥卖♥♥♥你
She'll have betrayed you privately.
我建议你做适当的防范
I suggest you take suitable precautions.
不 等等
No, wait.
上
Go.
B3 B4 跟上 跟上
Bravo 3 and 4, to me, to me.
听我指示 你们包抄那个帐篷
On my command, you go around the tent, all right?
这里已经暴露
This location's been compromised.
准备立刻撤离
Prepare for immediate evac.
是
Yes, commander.
上
Go.
我们可以将计就计
We can still do this.
失去了震惊的力量
Without the benefit of surprise?
没有了人♥民♥的支持
Without the people on your side?
缺少领袖?
Without a leader?
还有其他领袖
There are other leaders,
可以从别人身上下手
Other men we could approach.
我能行的
I could do it.
都结束了 康拉德
It's over, Conrad.
我向你保证 此仇不报
And I promise you... I will not rest...
誓不为人
Until the blood of my father is avenged...
正义终将得到伸张
And justice is done.
妈的 诺克斯你在哪
Fuck! Where the fuck are you, Knox?
我是B1 没有发现诺克斯
This is bravo one. I've got no visual on Knox.
B1请注意
Be advised, bravo one.
敌军正在接近你的位置 完毕
X-ray approaching your position. Over.
B2 我来了
Bravo two, coming to you.
该死
Shit.
保护周边区域 行动
Secure the perimeter! Move it!
上
Go!
还好吧 兄弟
How you doing, bud?
没事 行动
Yeah, good. Moving!
上
Come!
总部 发现目标
Zero, I've got eyes on target now.
B1 B2跟上 严加保护
Pursue and secure, bravo one-two.
阿迈 两点钟方向有辆卡车正在装箱
Mikey, there's a truck at our 2:00 being loaded.
上吗
Go for it?
上 行动
Go! Move it!
火力越来越猛 快 快
More guns! Quick! Quick!
阿迈 卡车开走了
Mikey, the truck's leaving!
找辆车来
Got us some wheels.
给我下来
Get the fuck out!
追追追
Move, move, move!
该死
Fuck!
再近一点
Get a bit closer.
收到
Copy that.
汉森
Hanson!
我是马特洛克
It's matlock!
我们被20号♥分部袭击了
We've been hit by 20!
妈的
Fuck me!
上帝啊
Jesus fucking christ!
斯科特 跟的越紧越好
Scott, you get me as close as you can, yeah?
明白
Got it.
好极了
Ok, good!
立即停车 快停车 妈的
Stop the fucking truck right now! Stop it! Fuck!
靠边停车 快他妈停车
Pull over! Pull the fucking truck over!
引擎 立即将引擎熄火
Engine. Cut the engine off right now.
妈的
Fuck.
慢点
Careful.
熄火
Turn it off.
迈克 我盯着他了
Mike, got him. Got him.
钥匙扔下来
Throw the fucking keys.
你盯着他了?
You got him?
嗯
Yeah.
上面都有什么
What you got back there?
发现了什么 阿迈
What you got, mikey?
妈的
Shit!
总部 目标已追回
Zero, target retrieved.
都拿到了
You got 'em?
只有一个
Just the one.
好吧 这么说拿回一个还剩3个?
All right. What's that, one down, 3 to go?
该死
Fuck.
诺克斯呢
And Knox?
没发现
No, that's a negative.
他早就跑了
He's long gone.
跳的漂亮 兄弟
Nice fucking jump, buddy!
妈的
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们去的时候他已经跑了
He was gone by the time we got there.
我知道
I know.
你现在准备怎么做
So what are you gonna do now?
我要让政党运作下去
I have a party to run...
要赢得选举
An election to fight.
你呢
And you?
我有个诺言要遵守
I've got a promise to keep.
先生
Sir.
T队在诺史莫基地遭到重创
Tango team were heavily engaged at nostromo base.
我们损失了好几个人
They took multiple casualties.
能逃出来已经是万幸了
It's lucky we got out when we did.
武器呢
What about the device?
还在我们手里
Captured.
没关系
No matter.
牺牲总是要有的
It was worth the sacrifice.
现在怎么办
Well, now what?
让他们血债血偿
Now we make them pay.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表