剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Our gold mines, our diamonds, our uranium?
不是
No.
你已经要求获得采矿特许权
You have already spoken of taking control of the mining franchise.
是的 但我要用盈利振兴经济
Yes, to put the money back into the economy,
用之于民 而不是据为己有
where it belongs, not into my pocket.
我的钱够我花十几辈子的
I have more money than I can spend in a dozen lifetimes,
我为这次政♥变♥也投入了很多资金
and a great deal of it has gone into financing this coup.
政♥变♥的关键在于
The key element of this coup
军队支持 而我已经获得了
is military backing, and I already have that.
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特 拜托了
Walter, please. Walter, please.
我知道你很不安 我很抱歉
I know you're upset, and I'm sorry.
我应该一开始就跟你说清
I should have been upfront with you from the start.
那些武器永远不会使用
Those weapons need never leave the hangar.
留下来吧 去布克荷马演讲
Now look. Stay here. Make your speech at Bukhoma.
百姓在等着你 你不能让他们失望
The people are expecting you. You can't let them down now.
好吧
Very well.
但不管怎样 同志
But whatever you do, comrade,
永远别资助我
never patronize me.
只有对我的国家未来的道路达成一致
We can only be partners if we can agree the right way forward
我们才能合作
for my country.
"拯救津巴布韦"
"解放津巴布韦" "我们要沃尔特"
瑞姆 有何情况
Richmond, you getting this?
无可疑人物
Clean and clear.
发现诺克斯了吗
And Knox?
没 还没有
No, nothing yet.
盯着路图鲁一家
Stick with the Lutulus.
诺克斯明显跟他们有关联
Knox is clearly invested in them.
很好
Yeah.
朋友们 津巴布韦的百姓们
Friends and Zimbabweans,
变革的时刻到了
it's time for change!
迎接新的英雄吧
For new heroes!
为了给这片挚爱的土地带来自♥由♥
And there is no one who has fought harder
没有人比我父亲更艰苦的斗争过
to bring freedom to our beloved land than my father,
他是你们的朋友
your friend,
我们的英雄
our hero,
沃尔特·路图鲁
Walter Lutulu!
谢谢 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Thank you, my brothers and sisters.
谢谢你 我的女儿 感谢你的善良
Thank you, my daughter, for your kind,
和溢美之词
if overgenerous words.
但我要说
But let me say this.
这个讲台上没有英雄
There are no heroes on this platform.
但我面前 却站着几百位英雄
But before me, I see hundreds of heroes.
而明天将有几千位英雄
And tomorrow there will be thousands.
后天 将有上百万名英雄
And the day after that, there will be one million heroes!
因为只有无畏
Because when we lose our fear,
才能得到自♥由♥
we find our freedom!
从现在起 我们不要再活在恐惧中
For now we demand the right to live free of fear...
不要压♥迫♥
Free of oppression...
-我们要尊严和民♥主♥ -没错
- The right to dignity and democracy... - Yes!
我们要希望 而不要仇恨
The right to hope, not hate!
趴下 有人开枪
Get down! A weapon!
上帝啊 他们击中了他
Christ. They've shot him.
趴下
Get down!
有枪手
We've got a shooter!
B组 跟路图鲁家族待在一起
Bravos, stay with the Lutulus.
尽可能提供帮助
Provide whatever assistance you can.
好的
Yeah. Right.
见鬼
Shit.
闪开
Move!
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
迈克 看到人了吗
Mike, you got anything?
小心 小心
Be careful. Be careful.
总部 我发现目标
Zero, I've got eyes on target!
不要 我重复 不要杀死目标
Do not-- I repeat, do not terminate.
快 快
Quick! Quick!
借过 让开
Excuse me. Move!
小心点
Be careful with him!
把他抬上去 抬他上车
Get him on there. Get him on that truck.
快点 快
Come on. Move, move, move!
快点 快走
Come on. Move.
他是凶手
He is the killer!
不
No!
他是凶手
He is the killer!
把他妈的枪放下
Put your fucking gun down.
我能帮助你们 好吗
I can help you, all right?
我能帮忙
I can help.
该死
Shit.
总部 我需要帮助
Zero, I need some help here.
附近有监控摄像头可用
We have eyes in the sky available. Come on.
B2 目标逃向了北方
Bravo two, the target seems to be heading north.
见鬼 信♥号♥♥丢失了
Fuck! We've lost signal.
该死
Shit.
B2 很抱歉 你得靠自己了
Bravo two, I'm sorry. You're on your own.
让开 没事 没事
Come on! It's ok. Ok.
他是凶手 他是凶手
He's the killer! He's the killer!
放下枪 我不危险
Put the gun down. I'm not a threat. I'm not a threat.
我只想帮忙 我受过战场急救训练 谢谢
I'm trying to help you. I'm trained in battlefield surgery. Thank you.
让我看看
I've got to have a look.
见鬼
Fuck.
等等 等等 放下枪
Whoa! Hey, hey. Stop. Stop. Put that down.
那是什么
What's that?
-是凝血剂 -爸爸
- It's a clotting agent. - Papa!
能够止血
It'll help stem the blood.
快带我们去最近的医院
Try and get us to the nearest fucking hospital!
快点
Come on!
我♥操♥
Oi. Fuck.
你和康拉德·诺克斯是一伙吗
Hey. You were with Knox, yeah? Conrad Knox.
你看见核武器了吗
Did you see any weapons? Nuclear weapons?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
请冷静 我必须问他几个问题
Please calm down. I've got to ask him that question.
别问了 快救他
Just help him!
我正在尽力而为
I'm trying to do the best I can.
冷静点 我他妈不是医生
Please. Stay calm. I'm not a fucking doctor.
用手压住这里
Just keep your hand there.
快去医院
Get us to that hospital right now!
我的车呢 你说过会有车接我的
Hey, where's my car? Huh? You said there would be a car here!
看 他在那里
Look. Yeah. He's there. Look.
就是他杀了沃尔特·路图鲁
This is the guy that killed Walter Lutulu!
大家上
He's all yours now!
-总部 一定要活口吗 -一定要
- Zero, how badly do you want this guy? - Badly.
好吧 我就知道 该死
Yeah, I thought you'd say that. Shit.
停手 退后
Stop. Stop. Back off. Back off.
退后
Back off! Back off!
你 他妈的退后 立刻退后
You! Back the fuck up. Back up right now.
退后 立刻退后
Back up! Uh! I said back up.
起来
Stand up. Oi!
起来
Stand up.
这边走 快 退后
This way. Come here. This way. Back.
不管诺克斯的计划是什么 已经奏效了
Whatever Knox is planning, it is definitely starting here.
这边走
Come here.
呼叫总部
Zero.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
好了 走 我们继续前进 快
Ok, move. Let's move forward. Come on.
爸爸
Papa!
医生 我需要他妈的医生
Medic! I need a fucking medic!
-请救救我父亲 -医生 我需要医生
- Help my father, please! - Doctor. I need a doctor!
我父亲
My father!
你是医生吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表