剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
《反击》
第三季 第四集
《反击》前情提要
Previously on Strike Back.
他们已确认是克瑞格·汉森杀了你的妻子
They've identified Craig Hanson as the man who murdered your wife.
我得知这消息时 很想让他偿命
When I heard, I wanted to kill him.
斯顿布奇要求回到分部
Stonebridge has requested reassignment to this unit.
你打算批准吗
And you approved that?
我们需要出类拔萃的人员
We need the best.
克里斯提·布莱恩
Christy Bryant.
我该看看你在他们那里的完整档案
I should see that they're fully briefed on you.
他们知道
They know.
所有的事吗
Everything?
你真的就这么放了我
What is it you really want?
艾尔·索达能给我们弄来引爆器
El Soldat is the man. He can gets us the triggers.
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The terrorist.
你做生意不是不挑对象吗
I thought you dealt with anyone.
你们知道的欧瑟马尼
The man you know as Othmani
是艾尔·索达的弟弟
is El soldat's brother.
有两辆卡车向你们开过来了
Two trucks heading your way.
-艾尔·索达的人来了 -我们得走了
- El Soldat's man. - We got move.
引爆器怎么办
What about the triggers?
我们得走了
We got go.
火箭炮
RPG!
总部 找到艾尔·索达那伙人的位置了吗
Zero, you got a position on El Soldat's men?
他们还在车上
They're still at the bus.
B组 他们拿到引爆器以后
Bravo, as soon as they have the triggers,
会马上去你们那里
they'll be headed your way.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
流了很多血
He's lost a lot of blood.
有个法国神父常帮助当地人
There's a French monk, helps out the locals.
离这里只有一公里路
One kilometer from here.
也许他那里有静脉液
Maybe he has I.V. fluids.
关我屁事 我们不会停的
I don't give a shit. We're not stopping.
那他就死定了
Then he will die.
我们得让他活着
We keep him alive,
不然就没有筹码了
we have something to bargain with.
阿尔及利亚 霍加尔山
这地方真♥他♥妈♥是死亡陷阱
This place is a fucking death trap.
看出来了
Yeah, I know.
我们拿点能让欧瑟马尼活命的东西
Get what we need to keep Othmani alive,
拿了就走
and we're out of here.
斯科特
Scott.
来了
Coming to you.
有人受伤了
We have a wounded man,
我们需要帮助 拜托了
And we could use some help, please.
去你的 混♥蛋♥
先生 我们的人奄奄一息了
Sir, we got a guy dying here,
如果能得到上帝的眷顾我们会很感激的
so we'd really appreciate a little Christian charity.
你会理解的吧
Understand?
谢谢
Thank you.
过来吧
Come on.
稳住他
Fix him up.
谢谢
Thank you.
把那个给我
Give me that.
慢点 慢点
Here, here.
动作快点
Make it quick, huh?
屋子后面安全
It's all clear out back.
你这有静脉注射液吗
如果不赶快缝合伤口 那他就没救了
If he's not sewn up properly, nothing will help.
你有五分钟时间
You got 5 minutes.
有钱吗
Money?
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
你不救他 他就会死
If you don't help, he's going to die.
给 你想要多少
Here. How much do you want?
这至少得花上
It's going to take at least--
你有五分钟时间 老兄
Yeah. You got 5 minutes, buddy.
好的
Yeah.
当地人经常受外伤吗
Locals have a lot of trauma wounds?
这里的人经常为了财产斗殴
Out here, men get very possessive with the goats.
你给我抓紧点时间
Take your fucking time.
最近看见过戴着白色怀表的小兔子吗
You seen a white bunny with a pocket watch recently?
我开始想象你掉进兔子窟里的样子了 老兄
I'm beginning to think you fell down the rabbit hole, bud.
我就在这里
I'm here.
最好是这样
You better be.
他们怎么还没好
What's taking them so long?
B组 艾尔·索达和手下在路上了
Bravo, El Soldat and his men are on their way.
你们有一分钟时间 最多两分钟
You've got a minute, two at most.
该死
Fuck.
好了 大伙 走了
All right. Hey, people. Let's go.
我们立刻动身
We're moving out right now.
看到那只白兔的话 通知我一声
You see that white bunny, you let me know.
我会的
I will.
你跟在后面 我们走
You stay on us. Let's move.
继续前进
Let's move.
把他扶起来
Pick him up!
带他回去 带他回屋子里去
Get him back! Get him back in the house now!
妈的
Shit!
让他们到屋子里去 走 走
Get them in the house! Move! Move!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
快走 快走
Move, move, move!
靠
Fuck!
走 走 往前走
Move, move, move forward!
走
Move!
就是现在
Right now!
快
Move!
大爷的
Fuck!
快快 跑位
Move, move, move, move, move!
快走
Move!
妈的
Fuck.
进战壕
Move in!
操 我♥操♥
Fuck. Fuck!
来干我吧
Fuck me!
马昆达 掩护 你在那掩护
Markunda! Cover! You cover from there!
手榴弹
Grenade!
妈的
Fuck.
奶奶的
Fuck!
冲
Go!
靠
Fuck!
我靠
Fuck!
撤退
Going back.
快撤
Back up!
妈的
Fuck.
快
Move!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
以后不敢和我们玩这个了吧
Not gonna try that anytime soon.
起码白天不敢了
Yeah, at least not in the daylight.
就是
Yeah.
你的车没救了
Sorry about your truck.
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
你听说过白杨导弹吗
You ever heard of the alamo?
你多久以前就知道
How long have you known
欧瑟马尼是艾尔·索达的弟弟了
that Othmani is El Soldat's brother?
同母异父的弟弟
Half-brother.
确信吗 我看到他的脸之后才确信
For sure? Not until I saw his face.
这对之前有什么影响吗
Would it have made any difference before now?
你现在不只是谍报人员了
You're not a spook anymore.
你是队伍的领导者
You're the leader of this team.
我们要共享情报
We share what we know
因为在战场上 知识不是力量
because out there, knowledge isn't power.
而是保命之本
It's what keeps us alive.
你觉得他们真的想投降吗
You think they want to surrender?
迈克
Mike.
外面有白旗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表