剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
退后 退后
Back, back, back, back.
安全了
All clear.
看来有人悬赏通缉我们了
There's a price on our heads now.
我早就警告过你
I did warn you.
巴克斯特 我是斯科特 查到什么了
Baxter, this is Scott. What have you got for me?
全城都在捉拿你们
The whole town's after you.
通往非洲联军安全区的所有道路都被封了
All routes back to the african union safe zone are shut.
妈的 来真的了
Yeah. No shit, Einstein.
有办法撤退吗
You got an evac?
我们设法在肯尼亚北部弄一部直升机
We've managed to secure a chopper in northern kenya.
估计天亮前就能到你们那儿
It looks like it will be with you before daybreak.
巴克斯特中士现在发给你们的是
Sergeant Baxter is sending over coordinates now
集结地点的坐标
For a rendezvous.
在此期间 你们要去更安全的地点做好隐蔽
In the meantime, I need you to fine more secure cover.
-辛克莱尔... -请讲
- Sinclair... - Go ahead.
麻烦你让联♥系♥兰利
I need you to contact Langley,
找名叫克里斯提·布莱恩的女人
Ask for a woman named Christy Bryant.
问她这附近中情局的安全屋在哪
Ask her for the location of the nearest CIA safe house.
如果她不说 就告诉她是我问的
If she gives you any bullshit, tell her it's me that's asking.
联♥系♥吧
Do it.
迈克
Mike?
跟上 走
Come on. Go.
妈的
Fuck.
就这儿吗
This place?
是
Yeah?
真是个好地方
Great a.C.
我敢打赌 她床上功夫应该不错
Betcha she rocks in the sack.
迈克尔 你上这儿来干嘛
Why the fuck are you here, Michael?
斯科特 没我在你照样干得不赖啊
You were doing such a good job on your own, scott--
闭嘴 本来就挺好嘛
Shut up. I was doing fine.
说实话
Seriously,
我们要是回不去了怎么办
What happens if we don't make it out?
你该怎么向凯利交代
How would you sell it to kerry?
真♥他♥妈♥受不了你这样
I fucking hate it when you do this.
哪样
What's that?
像成年人一样说话
Talk like a grown-up.
偶尔成熟一下嘛
It happens sometimes.
我们的人遭到了攻击
My people were attacked.
真是遗憾啊
That's unfortunate.
也许你该到更安全的地方去
Maybe you should move to a nicer neighborhood.
你对此一无所知吗
You know nothing about this?
瓦阿布瑞先生 我的确不知道 我也不关心
I don't know, Mr. Waabri, and I don't care.
你还想把手提箱卖♥♥给我
Do you want to complete our transaction
继续我们的交易吗
And sell me the case or not?
哪里见
Where?
选好地点 我们一小时后见
Choose a location. Meet me there in an hour.
我们窃听到瓦阿布瑞的一通电♥话♥
We just intercepted a call to Waabri.
他将在一小时后
He's arranged a meeting in
把手提箱卖♥♥给
the next hour with an unknown american male
一名不明身份的美国男人
to exchange the case.
他发短♥信♥告知对方交易地址
He's just texted a set of coordinates.
在哪里
How far?
离你们很近
One click from your current location.
正在上传
Uploading now.
瓦阿布瑞确定了交易地点
Waabri's arranged a rendezvous to exchange the case.
我们得过去
We have to go.
你确定要带上两个小孩和一位老人吗
You really want to drag two kids and an old man into this?
箱子里到底是什么
What's in the case?
这是机密
That's need-to-know.
女士 我他妈就喜欢探秘
I got a fucking need, lady.
作为克里斯提·布莱恩黑名册里的人
That's rich coming from someone
你的要求还挺多嘛
In Christy Bryant's little black book.
去你的
Fuck you.
安全了
Clear.
箱子里是什么?
So, what's in the case?
我认为箱子里有四个中子发生器
I think the case contains 4 neutron initiators.
你认为?
You think?
核引爆器
Nuclear triggers.
之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
因为这是秘密任务
Because this is a classified mission.
没你知道的份
You don't get to ask.
如果瓦阿布瑞想把东西卖♥♥掉
Look, if Waabri is trying to sell them on,
你知道如果这些武器落入坏人手上
do you have any idea what possession of those triggers
会有什么后果吗
could mean in the wrong hands?
等你拿到钱以后
When you get the money,
我们就可以随便做了
We will be free of this.
一起过好日子
A new life together.
好日子
A new life.
远走高飞
Away from here.
没错
Yes.
一定要带我一起走
Promise to take me with you.
好了斯科特 瑞姆能把伯顿和孩子们
All right, Scott, Richmond can take Burton and the boys
带到秘密据点
To the safe house.
他们会藏得好好的
They'll sit tight.
我们去拿回起爆器
We can go after the triggers,
然后大家在直升机撤离点集♥合♥
and everyone will meet up at the chopper rv.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子进水了吧
I think you're out of your fucking mind.
你能看好孩子们吗
Will you babysit the kids, then?
我不是看孩子的
I'm not babysitting the kids.
说实话 你现在实在不适合独自出任务
Besides that fact, you're too rusty to do this shit on your own.
除非我发挥失常
On my worst day--
你超常发挥都弱爆了
In your dreams, buddy.
拜托你们 别狗扯羊皮了好吗
For Christ's sake. Cut the laurel and hardy routine.
狗扯羊皮
Laurel and hardy?
-知道她是啥意思吗 -啥意思
- You know what she means by that? - What?
她说你太肥了
She thinks you're fat.
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
安全屋可以掩护你们撑到撤离时间
The safe house will give you cover until it's time for the evac.
你跟着瑞姆中士很安全
You're in good hands with Sergeant Richmond.
好的
All right.
在那边再见了
I'll see you on the other side.
好吗
Ok?
行动
Go.
别动
Hold there.
防身的武器
Gentleman's persuader.
好的
Ok.
大个子 你用这个
Big man, that's for you.
好了 走吧
All right, go.
快走 孩子们 快快快
Come on, boys. Go, go, go, quickly. Quickly.
安全吗
We good?
安全
Clear.
出发
Move out.
你好
Hello?
我找迈克尔·斯顿布奇
I'm looking for Michael Stonebridge.
距离交易地点还有多远
How far to the hand-over point?
五百米
Half a click.
觉得她以前做过这事吗
Think she's done this before?
看来是做过
Yeah, it looks like it, buddy.
要是那帮新兵能看到
If only your recruits
你现在的样子就好了 迈克尔
could see you now, Michael.
有句话怎么说来着 没能力的搞教学
What do they say? Those that can't do, teach?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
迈克
Mike?
发生在你弟弟身上的事
What happened to your brother--
他叫杰克
His name was Jake.
训练在心理上可能非常...
It was...the training can be mentally very...
他是个好兵
He was a fine soldier.
当然
Of course.
失去这样的人一定... 我没法...
Losing someone like this must be--I can't...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表