剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
White flag out there.
你信吗
Do you believe it?
不知道
Well, don't know.
只有一个办法能够确认
There's only one way to find out.
我去吧
I'll go.
我更擅长与人交流
I'm better with people.
对
Yeah.
滚一边去
Fuck off.
你看我说什么来着
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
总部 认清目标了
Zero, I have visual.
是艾尔·索达本人
It's El Soldat in person.
我从没近距离见过他
I never got close.
你的人很激动吧
Your people are excited, huh?
我很少现身的
I don't get out much.
有人说过你的侧颜很美吗
Anyone tell you you got a great profile?
曾有一个
Once.
B1 确保你能一击毙命
Bravo one, make sure you have a clear shot.
明白
Copy that.
等B2发出信♥号♥♥ 听我口令
When Bravo two signals he's clear, and on my command,
做掉他
take it.
你弟弟在我们手上
We have your brother.
我们只是同母异父
We only share a mother,
但我若没把他带回家 我妈一定会很失望
but she would be most disappointed if I did not bring him home,
所以 把他交给我
so give him back to me,
你们就可以走了
and you may leave.
你们交出引爆器 放我们走
You release the triggers, let us go,
我就让你们团圆
and I'll let you have your family reunion.
我已经给出我的条件了
I have made my offer.
糟了
Oh, fuck.
B2 你被瞄准了
Bravo two, you're marked.
两点钟方向
About your 2 o'clock.
总部 如果我开枪了
Zero, if I take this hit,
B2就死定了
Bravo two is dead.
总部 B2示意无论如何都要开枪
Zero, Bravo two is signaling to take the shot anyway.
少校
Major.
B2 行动取消
Bravo two, disengage.
一名士兵换艾尔·索达
One soldier for El Soldat.
我考虑过了 少校
Yes, I thought about it, major.
你确定不会反悔吗
Are you sure you won't change your mind?
如你所见 我的人手和火箭炮都很多
Because as you see, I have many men and RPGs.
是 可你一旦动手
Yeah, but you'll never use them
就只能剩个烤熟的弟弟了
unless you want to barbecue your brother.
你们的弹♥药♥有限
You have limited ammunition
防御带也不在掌控范围内
and a perimeter you cannot defend.
还有一点你们应该知道
And there is one thing else you should know:
我的手下可不像我这么通情达理
my men--they are not as educated as I am.
上个月 他们阉了一整个阿尔及利亚巡逻队
Last month, they cut off the cocks of an Algerian Army Patrol
然后把阉下来的塞回他们嘴里
and put them in their mouth just like this,
图个好玩
for fun.
我们说完了
We're done here.
愚蠢之极 幼稚之至
Stupid as well as naive.
你肯定是个出色的军人
You must be an excellent soldier.
但愿你喜欢我的祖国 因为你将葬身于此
I hope you like my country, because you will die here.
你无论如何都要打死他是吧
So that whole "shoot him anyway" stunt...
如果我开了枪
If I'd have taken that shot,
你就没命了 兄弟
you'd be dead, buddy.
好吧 我就知道你不会开枪
Yeah, well, I knew you wouldn't take it.
真的吗
Really?
是 真的
Yeah, really.
胡扯
Bullshit.
那他怎么说
So, what did he have to say?
就是反派该说的一堆废话
The usual bad-guy bollocks.
好吧
Yeah.
后来他提到
Oh, and he said something about
要把我们的老二切下来塞进我们嘴里
cutting off our cocks and putting them in our mouths.
棒极了
Awesome.
我得想想怎么改头换面一下
I've been thinking of a new look.
把胡子刮干净吧
Try shaving.
好吧 天一黑我们就离开这儿
All right, so we move out of here as soon as it's dark.
说定了
That's a plan.
好
Good.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有多的吗
You got a spare one of those?
谢谢
你也是被他们抓来的吗
那你是他们的人
你需要治疗
那你只是个医生
他们跟你说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They told you I'm a terrorist.
你不是吗
我是个军人
I'm a soldier.
这是一场战争
This is a war,
你迟早都要做出选择 我们还是他们
and sooner or later, you're going to have to choose: us or them.
去选择什么
What's to choose?
还有你 为什么要帮助这些人
And you--why do you help these people?
我高兴
It suits me.
他们闯进这里
They come here.
拿走他们想要的东西 然而拍屁♥股♥走人
They take what they want, and they move on.
他们根本不关心我们的死活
They don't give a shit about us.
听着真不舒服
That's a little harsh.
你说"我们"
And now it's "us"?
起码他们还会走人 小阿♥拉♥伯
At least they do move on, Arab.
一千多年过去了 我们还在等你们滚蛋
Over a thousand years, and we're still waiting for you to leave.
天一黑我们就离开
We're leaving as soon as it gets dark.
告诉你的手下
Tell your guys.
你也一起来 小公主
You're coming, too, princess.
行动吧
Let's move.
走吧
Let's go!
出发吧 带上他
Let's go. Pick him up.
别让他的血流干了
Make sure he doesn't bleed out.
还有你也是 和我们一起走
And you, also. Let's go.
我们不能留下你
We can't leave you behind.
艾尔·索达会惩罚帮助过我们的人
El Soldat will come down hard on anyone who has helped us.
这是我的家
This is my home.
总部 外面情况如何
Zero, how are we looking out there?
B组 现在很安全 祝你们好运
Bravo, you're clear. Good luck.
随时联♥系♥
Stay tight.
谢了 现在需要的就是运气
Thanks. Gonna need some of that.
走
Go.
对 快走
That's it. Let's move.
快过来 动作快点
Come on. Come on. Let's go. Move.
过来
Come on.
到那边去 快走
Across there. Go, go, go.
操
Fuck!
过来
Come here.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck.
回去 快 快回去
Get in back! Move! Get in back!
敌人在哪 你看见什么了吗
What have you got? Can you see anything?
什么都看不见
No, nothing.
有白磷榴弹吗
You got a phosphorus grenade?
有
Yeah.
给我
Give me it.
他妈的
Fuck.
等这玩意炸了 你就跑回去
When this goes off, you run back there.
跑
Go!
快跑
Move, move, move, move, move!
跟紧
Go on.
他们短时间内不会再尝试逃跑了
They're not gonna try leaving again anytime soon.
好 我们静观其变
Right. We sit tight, see how it plays.
总部 我们出不去
Zero, we can't move.
西南方高处有狙击手
We got a sniper up on that raised ground, southwest.
你能看到他吗
Can you have a look for me?
B组 我看不见
Bravo, I've got nothing.
他们一定隐藏了热源信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表