剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
That ain't soldiering.
拿着 号♥码已经设好了
Here. The number is logged in.
请你考虑一下
Just think about it.
三倍 否则走人
Still triple, or I walk.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么变这样了
What the fuck happened to you?
伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq.
你错过了那次可真算走运
You got a hell of a break missing out on that one.
我出过三次任务 哥们
I did three tours of duty, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪逍遥了
What the fuck were you doing?
我再也不会免费给别人卖♥♥命了
I don't do it for free no more.
总得挣钱付医疗费
Got to pay for my medical bills somehow.
拿着手♥机♥
So take the phone.
再考虑考虑 怎么决定你自己权衡
Just think about it. It's your call.
拜托了
Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥的帮错人了
You're on the wrong fucking team.
-怎么样 -你得去银行了
- Well? - Well, you have to go to the bank.
我会找个时间把这事告诉道尔顿
I'm gonna have to tell Dalton about this at some point.
但我想先让你知道
But I wanted you to see this first.
自从迪弗斯被杀之后
I've been checking all police reports
我一直在查警方报告 发现了这个
since the Devers murder and found this.
海边酒吧的一次斗殴事件
A disturbance in a bar at the waterfront.
三名本地男人受伤
Three local men were injured,
酒吧的监控录像拍下了攻击者的画面
and the pub CCTV has this image of the attacker.
见鬼
Shit.
那人绝对是汉森 我知道
That is definitely Hanson. I know.
他就在开普敦
He's here in Cape Town.
你觉得他跟马特洛克合作了?
Do you think he's part of Matlock's team?
是的 有可能
Yeah, he could be.
我去问问柯蒂斯 他应该知道
I'll ask Curtis. He'll know.
道尔顿呢 要我告诉她吗
What about Dalton? Do I tell her?
别
No.
-那斯顿布奇呢 -更不能说
- Stonebridge? - Definitely not.
在这事确认之前我们先别自乱阵脚 好吗
Let's not make this an issue until it is one, all right?
没有更好的人选了 你知道的
There's not a better soldier out there, and you know it.
能力再强都没用 关键在于能否完成任务
It's not your skill set. It's how you apply it.
一旦20号♥分部知道我在这附近
But once 20 know I'm around,
斯顿布奇绝对不会把你放在眼里
Stonebridge won't give a shit about you.
他们只会想着报仇
All they care about is payback.
这就是你一直保持低调的原因是吗
And that's your idea of keeping a low profile, is it?
煽动你们之间的仇恨
Ramping up this vendetta.
好 那我去干掉他 这样问题就解决了
Ok, then I'll kill him, solve the problem that way.
你当时就应该把他干掉
You should have done that in the first place
而不是杀掉他的妻子
instead of shooting his wife.
别对我指手画脚
Don't ever judge me.
我的生意我做主
My job... my rules.
继续干活吧
Move on.
泰森哥
Tyson.
我刚从柯蒂斯那收到条短♥信♥
I just got a text from Curtis.
他们将MC转移到另一处的安全屋了
They're moving the MC to another safe house.
能说英语吗谢谢
In English?
就是麦当娜和孩子 这是他的天主教♥徒♥作风
Madonna and child. It's the Catholic in him.
他一旦得到会面的地点
As soon as he knows that RV point,
就会立即告诉我们 然后我们去把他们救回来
then he'll tell us and we'll just go and snatch them.
如果这是个陷阱呢
What if it's a set-up?
我只是问问 你相信那个人吗 斯科特
I'm just asking. You trust this guy, Scott?
当然相信
Yeah, I do.
这是斯科特在机场从马特洛克
This is the weapon Scott
一名手下那拿来的武器
took from one of Matlock's men at the airport.
我查了序列号♥ 发现了马特洛克的武器
I checked the serial number, found its provenance to see
都是从哪弄来的
where Matlock was getting his weapons from.
是卢旺达 属于这些武器其中之一
It's Rwandan. It's one of these.
成百上千的卢旺达武器
Hundreds of Rwandan weapons--
造成大面♥积♥恐慌与死亡的罪魁祸首
the cause of so much misery and death,
它们正被送往康拉德·诺克斯基金会的销毁点
now being sent to their own destruction courtesy of the Conrad Knox foundation.
销毁这些武器
The decommissioning of these weapons
只是该庞大计划的冰山一角
is just the start of a widespread program to...
她叫艾瓦·诺克斯
That's Ava Knox,
基金会董事成员之一
one of the foundation's directors.
公♥司♥的新闻发言人
The public face of the company.
她还挺性感的
And she's kind of hot.
这是一份由卢旺达当局列出的一份
This is one of the weapons listed
卖♥♥给康拉德·诺克斯基金会
by the Rwandan authorities as sold
用于销毁的武器清单
to the Conrad Knox foundation for destruction.
这么说马特洛克用的武器是
So Matlock's using the stolen weapons
从销毁站里偷来的
from the decommissioning sites.
还有一条线索 瑞姆
So there's another connection. Richmond.
我在查约翰·迪弗斯的时候
When I was looking into John Devers,
发现了这个
I came across this.
是康拉德·诺克斯
Conrad Knox.
那个该死的非洲先生?
Mr. Fucking Africa?
你们是说他是我们的新目标?
You guys telling me that is our new target?
一位在这个国家造满医院的人
A guy who builds hospitals all over the country.
他自然能请得起马特洛克
He could certainly afford Matlock
也有钱买♥♥下那些引爆器
and the acquisition of those triggers.
他跟许多内阁成员的关系都非同一般
He's on first-name terms with most of the cabinet.
如果我们搞错了
If we're wrong about this,
他会让我们死无葬身之地
he could bury us.
我和首席审判长谈过了
I've, uh, spoken to the lord chief justice.
法庭会制裁20号♥分部的
The courts will rule against Section 20.
明早这个时候 埃文斯先生会安全到达你这的
This time tomorrow, you will have Mr. Evans in your care.
你的家人还好吗 约瑟夫
How's the family, Joseph?
很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
今年夏天 约翰就要从哈佛毕业了
Johan will graduate from Harvard this summer.
当然了 他正期望着能报答您呢
Of course, he's, uh, looking forward to repaying your faith in him.
我倒更希望他父亲能这么想
I would rather like his father to do the same
将20号♥分部从这个国家彻底铲除
and revoke Section 20's right to even remain in the country.
我已经在暗地里做好了准备工作
I have laid the groundwork for these questions to be raised.
那就再加快点速度
Well, raise them quicker.
这里就是会面地点吗
Is this the RV point?
不 我们在约会
No. We're on a date.
我觉得应该带你看场球赛
I thought I'd take you to a game,
让你兴奋一下
fuck your brains out.
别告诉马特洛克哟
Just don't tell Matlock.
会面地点在体育场
MC在来的路上了
这地方太不隐秘了 不是吗
A bit public, isn't it?
整个区域都被封锁了
With the whole place on lockdown...
他想在世界杯的赛场上进球
He wants to score a goal on a world cup soccer field.
我也想
So do I.
射门
Goal!
我们找到了你女儿和孙子的新地点
We've found your daughter and grandson's new location.
我们的内线正在照看他们
We have a man on the inside watching over them.
一旦时机成熟
When it's safe,
我们就会进去把他们带出来
we'll move in and bring them here.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
该你了
Your turn.
约翰有没有提起过一个叫康拉德·诺克斯的人
Did John ever mention a man called Conrad Knox?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
希望我们用不上那些东西
Hopefully we won't need those.
交接地点应该只有柯蒂斯和另外一个人看守
It should just be Curtis and one other guy at the hand-over.
你怎么会为个孩子安排这些
How do you arrange all this for the boy?
肯定有别的意图吧
Must have taken some clout,
更像是为了钱
or money, more like.
两者皆有
Both.
可后来他失去了父亲
But then, he has lost his father.
来 我来告诉你一会要带他们去哪
Here. Let me show you where you're taking them later.
把手放到我看的见的地方 两脚分开
Hands where I can see them. Legs apart.
放轻松
Nice and easy.
你在机场本该干掉斯科特的 柯蒂斯
You shouldn't have missed Scott at the airport, Curtis.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我派科尔跟踪了你 还拍了些照片
I sent Kohl to follow you, take some pictures.
我们打起来了 然后我跑了 那些你拍到了吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表