剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Must be masking their heat signature.
塔♥利♥班♥的老把戏
Old Taliban trick.
猜猜我现在在想什么
Guess what I'm thinking right now.
猪也能猜到
A mule could guess.
我在想...
I'm thinking...
搞不好我最后的人体接触会是
That my last human contact is potentially gonna be
某个汗津津的留着小胡子的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
with some sweaty little bearded terrorist
想送我归西
who wants to kill me.
这样他就能把我的小♥弟♥弟♥割下来
Just so he can cut off my cock
塞进我嘴里
and stick it in my own mouth.
在嘴里没准还安全点
It might be safer there.
也许吧
Maybe.
艾尔·索达的人随时可能冲进来
El Soldat's men could come at any time.
是啊
Yeah.
那么
Well?
快点
Quickly.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
我们现在应该进攻了
我花了多少钱教你学会用那把枪
子弹又花了多少钱
他们的政♥府♥花了六百万美元训练他们
他们不是人
而是武器
耐心等
等其他人来
等到早上
去吧
小傻瓜
这次交战难免
我可救不了你了
长官
Ma'am?
你让我查的那架在马里被击落的中情局飞机
You asked me to look into who was on the CIA flight shot down over Mali.
飞机上有一个犯人
There was a prisoner--
法里斯·拉菲克 艾尔·索达的副手
Faris Rafik, El Soldat's right-hand man.
但他和欧瑟马尼是更亲密的朋友
But a closer friend to the man that you know as Othmani.
他们是发小
They knew each other as children.
你跟欧瑟马尼到底是什么关系 少校
What is the exact nature of your relationship with Othmani, major?
你跟托比·欧克思聊过了吗
Have you been speaking to Toby Oakes?
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
他说你跟欧瑟马尼上♥床♥ 以接近艾尔·索达
That you slept with Othmani to get to El Soldat.
秘密情报处等不及
SIS got impatient.
要抓获他 但他逃走了
They wanted him snatched, but he'd gone.
他有没有告诉你是我给他泄的密
Did he tell you that I tipped him off?
是你吗
Did you?
什么 给他泄密还是上了他
What? Tip him off or fuck him?
你执勤时上了谁那是你的事
Who you fuck in the line of duty is your business,
但如果你泄密给他
but if you warned him off
让他得以继续击落马里上空的飞机
and he went on to bring down that plane over Mali,
而你背着思想负担
then you're carrying baggage
影响到你在分队的领导力
that could impact your leadership of this unit,
那 我就不能坐视不理了
and that... is my business.
B组
Bravo,
犯人清醒吗
is the prisoner conscious?
清醒
That's affirmative.
把电♥话♥给他
Put him on.
找你的
It's for you.
说英语 给我的朋友们听
In English, for my friends.
我犹记你的肌香
I remember the taste of your skin
和你耳语的谎言
and the lies you whispered.
或许不全是谎言
Perhaps they weren't all lies.
你受伤了
You are injured.
对我们这种敢于梦想的人来说生命是不易的
Life is hard on those of us who dare to dream.
引爆器在公交上
The triggers were on the bus.
在艾尔·索达手里
El soldat has them.
你弄丢了
You lost.
你在院子里打出电♥话♥
You made the call from the compound
引爆了中情局航♥班♥
initiating the bombing on the CIA flight.
逮捕我啊
Arrest me.
你的朋友法里斯·拉菲克在那架飞机上
Your friend Faris Rafik was on that plane.
无内敌之乱
When there is no enemy within,
外敌又奈你何
the enemy outside cannot hurt you.
他是个叛徒
He was a traitor?
我很累了
I am tired now.
他有所隐瞒
He's hiding something.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
如果艾尔·索达的副手在跟美国人谈判
If El Soldat's right-hand man was talking to the Americans,
我想知道他说了什么
then I want to know what he said.
你确实在丹吉尔向欧瑟马尼泄密了 对吧
You did tip Othmani off in Tangiers, didn't you?
他自己猜到的 高我一筹
He guessed-- outplayed me.
不会有下一次了
It won't happen again.
请注意 光度正在降低
Be advised: Helios is about to go blind.
我们在凌晨五点失去了卫星覆盖
We lose sat coverage at 0500.
如果他们发动进攻 请告知我们
If they mobilize for an attack, you let us know.
看来我们终究是要在这里开派对的
Guess we're gonna be here for the party after all.
看我找到了什么 化肥
Look what I found-- fertilizer.
后面有几罐汽油
There's a couple of cans of gas out the back,
所以我们要做点准备
so I figured we'd prep some shit,
一确定他们袭击方位 就立即安置妥当
lay it as soon as we find out which way they're gonna come at us.
那夜里盯着我们的朋友怎么办
What about our friends with the night sight?
我还在努力搞定
Yeah, I'm still working on that one.
你不能主动攻击他们
You can't actually mean to fight them.
你得投降
You must surrender.
按他们说的做 交出人♥质♥以获取自♥由♥
Do what they say, exchange the brother for your freedom.
没门
No way.
把他交出去我们也就没命了
We're dead as soon as we hand him over.
你的咖啡放糖了吗 神父
You take sugar with your coffee, father?
什么
What?
-你喝的是现磨咖啡 -对
- You got fresh coffee. - Yeah.
自己磨的吗
Grind it yourself?
想跟我说说巴士上的事吗
You want to tell me what happened on the bus?
如果你要说《爱丽丝梦游仙境》那套屁话
If you're gonna start that "Alice in Wonderland" bullshit,
那就不必谈了
I don't want to have this conversation, yeah?
我不是要说这个
I'm not.
我把它弄丢了
I lost it.
你回到20分部是因为
You only came back to 20 because...
你认为追捕汉森会更容易
you thought it would be easier to track down Hanson, huh?
我明白
Yeah.
不怪你
Don't blame you.
如果我是你 可能也会做出同样的选择
If I was you, I'd probably do the same thing.
但是
But?
这会带你走向一条黑暗险恶的路 迈克
That shit leads down a dark and slippery path, Mike.
路的尽头不会有好结果
What's at the end of it-- that ain't pretty.
我们的工作 任务
What we do, our jobs--
掺入私人恩怨
You let that shit get personal, and...
会让你迷失自己
that's when you lose yourself.
相信我
Trust me.
我明白
I did.
如果不是为了20分队 你们...
And if it weren't for 20, you guys--
你一定要相信我 迈克
All I'm saying is don't go getting lost on me, Mike.
明白了
Roger that.
斯科特生命中的另一个女人
The other woman in Scott's life.
告诉我艾尔·索达的助手为何会
Tell me what El Soldat's lieutenant was doing on
在马里上空被击落的那架中情局飞机里
that CIA flight he had shot down over Mali.
作为报答我能得到什么
And in return I get?
埃克斯马里在推销他在摩加迪沙
Axmali was selling on nuclear triggers
捡到的核引爆器
that he picked up in Mogadishu.
买♥♥家是艾尔·索达
To El Soldat.
好吧 我们谈谈
Ok, let's talk.
去歇会儿吧
你一直在躲我 神父
我瞧不起你
我们都是主的子民 不是吗
你什么意思
我们手拉手共同祷告吗
帮帮我 神父 你过去也帮过我的兄弟
我能打开收音机吗 有助于放松
Mind if I turn on the radio? I find it relaxing.
行
That's fine.
总部 艾尔·索达的人有行动吗
Zero, is there any movement from El Soldat's men?
没有
Negative.
杀你妻子的那个人
The one who killed your wife--
他死了吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表