剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Thanks for your help, buddy.
非常感谢
Really appreciate it.
别关门
Hold that door.
你要进去吗
You're going in there?
进去见我男朋友
I'm going to see my boyfriend.
B2 我们把人带下来了
Bravo two, we're bringing the package down.
在货梯旁的5号♥装卸区等你
I'll be at loading area 5 by the service elevators.
收到
Copy that.
三号♥货梯下到哪里
Service elevator 3 -- where does it come out?
底层的5号♥装卸区
Loading area 5, bottom level.
行动
Move!
走廊尽头左转
At the end of the corridor, turn left.
快点 他们要下到装卸区了
And hurry up. They're heading towards the loading bays.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
回答完问题 自然给你找
Answer my questions, and then you'll get one.
退后
Stand back!
你干什么
What do you--
遇敌 掩护好
CONTACT! EXFIL POINT!
哥们儿 看来我也有麻烦了
Guys, I might have some company of my own.
20的人
20.
妈的
Shit.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
前往二楼集♥合♥点B 妈的
Blue RV, level two. Fuck!
狗♥日♥的♥
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
抵达二楼集♥合♥点 一名敌军紧追不舍
Rv port level two-- one hostile in pursuit.
保持当前位置
Holding position.
车辆已毁 正在上楼
Transport's down. Moving up the stairwell.
后面跟了俩狗♥日♥的♥
I got two fuckers in pursuit.
迈克 是否安全
Mike? It's good.
过来 快点
Move, move, move.
来了
Coming to you.
趴下
Get down!
进去
Get in!
迈克
Mike!
进去 快进去
Get in. Get in. Get in.
迈克
Mike!
快来
Come here!
迈克尔
Michael!
操
Fuck.
趴下 趴下
Get down. Down.
你♥他♥妈♥就这点能耐吗 臭娘们
Is that all you got, you fucking pussies?! Ha!
目标乘坐银色奥迪
Target's in a silver audi,
从一层停车场驶出
Exiting parking level one.
车牌号♥CA198791
License plate charlie alpha 198 791.
你显然不是什么退休教师
Clearly you're not just a retired schoolteacher.
告诉我 那些人为什么要杀你
Talk to me. Why is it that people want you dead?
你们帮不了我家人的
You can't help my family.
你们拿他们没辙 不如干脆放我走
You can't do anything. Just let me go.
总部 我们正驶离机场
Zero, we're on the move from the airport.
安全屋准备好了吗
Is the safe house ready?
是 但我们不能拘留他太久
Yes, but we can't hold him long.
因为此次交火 南非方面已经介入
That shoot-out has cost us South African support.
对方要带他回去问话
They want him released for questioning.
什么时候放他走由我说了算
I'll decide when we let him go.
经过我们的深入调查
We've dug further.
原来埃文斯生于南非
Turns out Evans is South African born.
20年前申请加入英国籍
He applied for U.K. Citizenship 20 years ago,
但是有一点很奇怪
But here's the weird thing.
查不到他早年在约翰内斯堡的任何记录
There's no record of his early life in Johannesburg--
体♥检♥记录 雇佣记录都没有
No medical, no employment.
好像他这人完全不存在一样
It's like he didn't even exist.
迈克尔
Michael.
看到了 六点钟方向有敌军来袭
Yeah. We've got a hostile coming up on our 6.
趴下 让他趴下
Drop! Keep him down.
妈的
Shit.
埃文斯先生 马特洛克并不想杀你
Matlock doesn't want to kill you, Mr. Evans.
此人到底是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
德雷尔先生 部长的担忧我们完全理解
Mr. Dreyer, the minister's concerns are duly noted,
但我们对埃文斯先生的拘留完全合法
But nobody is detaining Mr. Evans illegally.
作为英国公民
He is a British subject who has
他特别向我们寻求庇护
specifically asked for our protection.
我们无法容忍♥你们在我们的机场里
We cannot condone gunfights at our airports
和高速公路上开火交战
or on our open roads.
一位移♥民♥局官员也因为你们而丧命
You've already caused the death of an immigration officer.
对此我们深表遗憾
Which we deeply regret,
但埃文斯先生知晓
But Mr. Evans has vital information
我们正在调查案件的重要情报
pertaining to our ongoing investigation.
他家人的绑♥架♥案应该由警方去查
His abducted family is a matter for the police.
而你们调查的失踪的核原件
Your investigation is into missing nuclear hardware.
这和埃文斯先生有什么关系
How is Mr. Evans relevant?
这个我们现在还不能下结论...
Well, it would be premature to--
这是我们同意你们待在这的条件之一
It is a condition of your presence here
该调查的一切进展
That you keep me personally informed
都得向我个人汇报
of all developments made in this investigation.
接受我的条件并立即释放埃文斯先生
Grant my request and release Mr. Evans immediately,
否则就等着法♥院♥的判决吧
Before the courts force you to do so.
他不过是个傀儡
Well, that's the puppet.
谁才是幕后主使呢
Who's pulling the strings?
只要你想获得某样东西
If you want to achieve something,
你总会找到办法
You'll find a way.
但如果不想要 又总能找到借口
If you don't, you'll find an excuse.
我们都听厌了政客和大商人们找出种种借口
And we're all utterly sick of hearing these excuses
为他们无法解决
from politicians and big business
贫困 疾病 生计等问题开脱
about how they cannot tackle poverty and disease
我们说"够了"
or feed their people, and we say, "Enough,
"因为问题总有办法解决"
Because there is a way."
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
妙极了
Excellent.
真是太妙了 太棒了
Really excellent. Very good.
这就是我们在本次坎帕拉会议上的主旨
That'll be our sound bite for the kampala conference:
"找办法 不找借口"
Find a way, not an excuse.
如果对手敢挡我们的路
It'll also give us a rod to beat our opponents with
我们也可以借此给他们致命一击
if they start blocking our aims.
嗯 你本该留在约翰内斯堡的
Hmm. You should have stayed in Jo'burg.
基金会总部要求我们至少派出一人
Foundation HQ needs at least one of us
出席大会
to be there, present.
那就你去呗
Well, then you take a turn.
我这儿走不开
I need to be here now,
得监督武器报废项目呢
Overseeing the weapons decommissioning program.
我从卢旺达开始
I'll lead with Rwanda.
它更有影响力
It'll have more impact.
老爸 别担心
Don't worry, dad.
即使我♥干♥得再好
Even with this triumph,
我的声望也敌不过您老啊
My moral authority will never match yours.
你们两个去躲起来
Look, why don't you two go and hide,
然后我去找你们
And I'll come and look for you?
去吧
Come on.
1...
1...
2...
2...
-3... -快跟上 亲爱的
- 3... - Come on! Come, dear.
约翰·迪弗斯
John Devers.
你的快递
Special delivery.
你怎么进来了
How did you get in?
快递都是门卫签收的
All deliveries are left at the gate.
他叫约翰·迪弗斯
His name is John Devers,
斯泰伦博斯的儿科医生
A pediatrician in Stellenbosch--
今早被人杀害
Killed earlier today.
和埃文斯一样
And like Evans,
无法查到迪弗斯20年前的记录
Devers' records stop 20 years ago.
这是他被害前
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表