剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?!
参考我上一句的回答
I refer you to my last answer.
玛雅
Maya.
人们说摩加迪沙是个危险的地方
People say that Mogadishu is a dangerous place.
但可笑的是
But it's funny.
伦敦才是教会我如何生存的地方
It was London where I learned how to look after myself.
你知道哈勒斯登吗
You know Harlesden?
不知道
No.
那是个可怕的地方
That is a scary place.
我加入一家健身房♥
I joined a gym, was officially
在我不得不离开前
a "promising lightweight"
我是个有前途的轻量级拳手
before I had to leave.
当我习惯打沙包后
When I used to work the bag,
全世界仿佛都在我面前消退
it was as if the world shrank away.
动作 韵律
Movement, rhythm...
时机
timing.
更高的境界
A higher state.
你认识穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里吗
You know Muhammad Ali?
知道
Yeah.
有趣的是 你们有史以来最好的拳师
Mmm. Interesting that your greatest ever boxer
皈依了伊♥斯♥兰♥教
was a convert to Islam.
我想那是他自己的事儿
It's his business, I guess.
至于我 我可是一直勤加训练
Me--I like to keep my hand in.
迈克尔
Michael?
我得走了
I have to go.
你不是开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
明天是验尸官的听证会
There's the coroner's hearing tomorrow
还有质询调查
and the inquiry.
是达米恩 他有麻烦了
It's Damien. He's in trouble.
达米恩哪天没点麻烦?
Damien will always be in trouble.
我就做这一件事 然后就回家
Just let me do this one thing. Then I'll be home.
家 这不是我们的家
Home? This isn't our home.
你还有一半行李没有打开
You haven't even unpacked half your stuff.
还有些盒子放在育儿室里
There are still boxes in the nursery.
如果里面有个宝宝
If there was a baby in there,
你还会走吗
would you still leave?
还是我流产的事令你如释重负?
Or maybe you're relieved I had a miscarriage.
天呐
Oh, god.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的天呐
Jesus Christ.
他们对你做了什么
What the hell did they do to you?
瑞秋
Rachel.
这次我记着了
I remembered this time.
拿点水和布过来 拜托
Water and a cloth, please!
你应该见过另一个人
You should have seen the other guy.
对他一点印象都没有
Not a mark on him.
你这是想营救我们吗
Was this an attempt to rescue us?
对 试了一把
Yeah. Gave it a shot.
真是太愚蠢了
That was bloody stupid.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
是的长官 第二个...
Yes, sir. The second...
派我去
Send me in.
拜托少校 派我去
Come on, major. Send me in.
派我去
Send me in.
迈克尔 你对付不了
Michael, you're out of your depth.
少校 你我都清楚
Major, you know as well as I do
我们不能把他丢在那儿
we can't leave him in there.
但我不能让你一个人去
But I can't let you go in there alone.
他不是一个人 我跟他一起去
He won't be alone. I'll go with him.
好的 只要你明白
Ok. Just as long as you understand.
乐观来说 这次任务就像掷骰子
This is a roll of the dice, at best.
成败与否
Succeed or fail-- each one of us is
我们都在拿自己的事业做赌注
putting our careers on the line.
明白
Roger that.
话说 你那个利比亚朋友
So, your Libyan friend.
他怎么了
What about him?
他死了
He's dead, huh.
他把箱子给那畜生之后
He was shot at long range
就被远程射击了
just after he handed a case off to that son of a bitch.
银色的箱子? 方形的?
A silver case? Square?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
我看着他拿进来的
I saw him carry it in.
原来如此
Right.
不管箱子里是什么
Well, whatever was in that case
反正瓦阿布瑞对此感到很兴奋
had Waabri pretty excited.
长官 刚才有人拨♥打♥了
Sir, in the last few seconds,
已故利比亚人的电♥话♥
there was a call to the dead Libyan's mobile.
我们确定了精确位置
We have a bead on the exact location.
不到半公里
It's less than half a click.
你是谁
Who is this?
瓦阿布瑞先生 我想跟你谈谈
Mr. Waabri, I'd like to discuss
你那个箱子的事
the case you have in your possession.
或许我们可以见个面
Maybe we can meet in person.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I trust you?
你无需相信我
You don't have to trust me.
你只要跟我做生意
You just have to do business with me.
在哪儿
Where?
东边的水泥厂
Cement factory, east side.
你把那个利比亚人的手♥机♥带到这儿来了
You brought the Libyan's phone here.
我告诉过你要毁掉所有手♥机♥
I told you to destroy every phone.
现在
Now...
我要暴露了
I can be found.
我们必须转移
We must move.
转移人♥质♥
Move them.
走
Move.
快走
Move.
总部 我们已就位
Zero, we're in position.
看到你们了
We have you.
进入大楼 在东北角
Enter building, northeast corner.
报告总部 我们看到了
Zero, we have visual.
他们正在转移
They're on the move.
我们只有一次机会
We have one shot at this.
干净利落地做掉
Make it cold and quick.
还有其他办法吗
Is there any other way?
好了
All right.
上
Move.
这是小偷的藏宝处
It's the thieves' treasure hideout.
很快那40个小偷就会回来...
Soon the 40 thieves return from within the...
不会留下任何线索...
Leaving nothing to reveal the hidden...
你慢点
You took your time.
我救你的次数绝对多过你救我的次数
I've definitely saved you more times than you've saved me.
放屁
Bullshit.
别动
Hold still.
我救你的次数多多了
I was way ahead of you.
说的跟真的似的
Looked like it.
你不该在这儿 迈克尔
You shouldn't be here, Michael.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
孩子们
Boys.
喂 把枪放下
Hey! Put the gun down.
不 我们应该帮助他们
No, no, no. We should help them!
枪给你
Here's your gun.
瑞秋去哪了
Where the hell is Rachel?
快走
Come on. Let's move.
瑞秋在哪儿
Where's Rachel?
该死
Shit.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表