剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
is he dead?
你不玩阴的吧
You-- you don't do subtle, do you?
等结束了你就知道了
You will see it is done.
我哥哥真不该留你活口
你的人跟我的人一样
Your people are like mine.
为干掉本·拉♥登♥搭上了多少生命和金钱
How many lives, how much gold did it take to kill Bin Laden?
为求正义 不惜代价
It is what is right, whatever the cost.
你在做什么 停下来
What are you doing? Stop!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不要 不要 不要
No! No! No!
你下来 快点
Oy, get off of him! Move!
靠墙
Back against the wall.
靠墙
Back against the wall!
谁给他松的绑
Who released him?
是你吗
You released him?
你以为我他妈怎么能待在这儿
How the fuck do you think I can stay here?
我照顾...
I've been treating...
艾尔·索达的人好些年了
El Soldat's men for years.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You motherfucker.
出去
Get out.
谢谢
总部 能帮我再看一眼狙击兵的情况吗
Zero, can you have another look for that sniper for me?
别找热量信♥号♥♥了
Forget the heat signatures.
要找没有热度的位置
Looking for a void of some kind.
石头能吸取热量
The rocks retain heat.
会导致热分布有位移
There should be some kind of displacement.
B组 我应该找到他了
Bravo, I think I've found him.
正将角度海拔和恒星三角测量数据发给你
Forwarding angle, elevation, and stellar triangulation.
收到
Copy that.
让欧瑟马尼接听
Get me Othmani.
B组 请求直接跟囚犯通话
Bravo, request immediate contact with prisoner.
拿着
Oy, here.
我们没什么好说的了
We have nothing more to say.
游戏结束了 你输了 记得吗
The game, it's over. You lost, remember?
你朋友不是叛徒
Your friend isn't the traitor.
你杀错了人
You killed the wrong person.
背叛你的人是你哥哥
It's your brother who betrayed you.
这是拉菲克跟中情局说的吗
This is what Rafik told the CIA?
艾尔·索达到处购买♥♥利比亚军♥火♥
El Soldat has been buying up Libyan arms
然后转手卖♥♥个任何肯付钱的人
and selling them to whoever's paying.
他从未在乎过你或你的革命运动
He never gave a shit about you or your cause.
他的眼里只有金钱和权力
For him it's only ever been about money and power.
我有证据
I have proof--
中♥央♥情报局的初审录音
CIA recordings of the initial interview.
伪造的
Faked.
艾尔·索达嘲笑了他弟弟
说他是他的"小傻瓜"
"小傻瓜"
他从小就这么叫你 对吗
He called you that as a kid, didn't he?
你告诉我是你的是非观为你做出了选择
You told me it was because you believed in right and wrong.
但你不是一个傻瓜
对吗
Are you?
你只是被对哥哥的爱戴蒙蔽了双眼
You're just blinded by the love for your older brother.
找掩护
Take cover.
你整个人生都在为他卖♥♥命
You've spent your whole life doing whatever he asked,
各种方式 不是吗
one way or another, haven't you?
你怎么能理解
What would you know?
在我的故乡 家庭就是一切
Where I'm coming from, family is everything.
血缘将我们紧系
Blood binds us.
因为当你哥哥要你把引爆器带来时
Because when your brother told you to bring the triggers,
你就像忠诚的走狗那样跑来了
you came running like a faithful dog.
他会用它们来赢得圣♥战♥
He will use them in god's name.
你并不真的相信
You don't believe that, really.
不再相信了
Not anymore.
引爆器对艾尔·索达来说只是钱
Money is all the triggers are to El Soldat,
下一笔交易
the next deal.
而为了维护交易
And to safeguard that deal,
他需要一个人来杀了他的副手
he needed somebody to kill his right-hand man
毫不质疑地炸毁那架飞机
and take down that plane, no questions asked.
除了小傻瓜还能让谁去做
Who else but the little fool?
你谋杀了你最好的朋友
You murdered your best friend
好让艾尔·索达拿引爆器去做交易
so El Soldat could have his triggers so the deal--
不会有什么交易
There will be no deal,
因为东西不在他那里
cuz he doesn't have them.
你在尼亚美把它们放到了巴士上
You put them on the bus in Niamey.
在那个卡菲尔人的包里
In the Khafir's bag.
[卡菲尔:伊♥斯♥兰♥教用语 指不信者 异教♥徒♥]
-我靠 -不可能
- Fuck? - It's not possible.
见鬼
Holy shit.
真是太出乎意料了
I did not see that one coming.
我们把那兽医一起拉走时 肯定心急死了吧
Must have nearly choked when we grabbed that vet off the bus, huh?
这是上帝的旨意
It's god's will.
B组 有敌军靠近
Bravo, I have movement.
大约30个人正在前往农舍背后的
Approximately 30 people moving to the end of the valley
山谷尽头之处
behind the farmhouse.
看起来他们在准备拂晓突袭
Looks like they're prepping for a dawn attack.
如果我们要设陷阱
If we want to pack those booby traps,
现在就得开始行动了
now is probably a really good time.
总部 我们有多长时间准备
Zero, how long have we got?
B组 我们的卫星信♥号♥♥断了
Bravo, we've lost the satellite.
靠 这家伙真会选时候
Man, this guy's got impeccable timing.
-舍命也要保护好这些 -知道
- Guard these with your life. - Ok.
艾尔·索达在地理调查研究所的线人
Whoever El Soldat has at GSI
告诉了他卫星覆盖的问题
tipped him off about the sat coverage.
所以他延缓了行动
Yeah. That's why he waited.
妈的
Fuck.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
如果他们攻入了房♥子
If they make it into the house,
我们就撤退到厨房♥
we fall back to the kitchen.
还有个小惊喜
One more little surprise,
万一搞成了个家庭团聚的话
just in case there's a family reunion in there.
借机干掉艾尔·索达
Take out El Soldat.
-神父 -怎么
- Father? - Yeah?
这能用吗
Does this work?
迈克
Mike.
小心你的手指
Mind your fingers.
你为什么充满了仇恨
So, what makes you tick, huh?
你们的无人机每杀死一位战士
For every fighter that your drones kill,
会同时害死15名妇女和小孩
15 women and children will die.
这还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
以牙还牙
An eye for an eye.
就为这个
That's it?
真的吗
Really?
你真的认为可以在一堆尸体上
You really think you can start a new world
建立新世界吗
on a stack of dead bodies?
你应该多读读历史
You should read more history.
改朝换代都是如此
This is how it's done.
是吗 真期待在未来的历史书上看到你
Oh, yeah? Can't wait to read about you in the history books tomorrow.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
张开你该死的嘴巴
Open your fucking mouth.
谢谢
Thank you.
以防万一你还是决定爱戴你哥哥
Just in case you decide you love your big brother after all.
回头见
See you around.
还要两小时才能收到卫星信♥号♥♥ 少校
We won't pick up coverage for another couple of hours, major.
斯科特 准备好
Scott, get ready.
开火
Contact.
你们还等什么
你们想当烈士是吧
冲啊 给我把引爆器抢回来
等我指示 我们撤回房♥子里去
When I tell you, we're running back to the house!
快撤
Move!
不 我才不会临阵怯逃
No! I'm not running away!
这不算怯逃
You're not running away!
-只是个战术撤退 -快撤
- It's a tactical with drawal! - Move!
快 撤
Go! Move!
我靠
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表