剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
What?
引爆器怎么办
What about the triggers?
去他妈的 没时间了
Fuck it. We're out of time.
我们得走了 否则这些人都得没命
We got to go, or these people are gonna die.
待在这别动 明白吗
You guys just stay here, all right? You understand?
你 过来 你跟我们走
You, come here. You're coming with us.
不行 我得回家
I can't. I have to get home.
这我管不着 回头再送你回去 快点
I don't give a shit. We'll drop you there later. Come on.
我们会照顾好你的
We'll take good care of you, all right?
还有你 你♥他♥妈♥给我起来
And you, get the fuck up.
是摩加迪沙的那些人
The guys from Mogadishu...
他们肯定在找引爆器
They must be after the triggers.
让他们上车 快点
Get them in. Come on.
他们被称为20号♥分部
They're called Section 20.
战略行动组
Tactical Operations Unit.
B组 开回边境
Bravo, get back to the border.
保护好欧瑟马尼
Keep Othmani alive.
他现在是你们唯一的筹码了
Right now he's the only card you hold.
好的
Yeah, ok.
不用担心20号♥分部
Ah, I don't think we need to worry about 20.
艾尔·索达来了
That's El Soldat.
开枪
Fire!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表