剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You remember him?
嚼之无味就一口吐掉不是吗
We chewed him up and just spat him out, didn't we?
为的是什么
And for what?
为个屁
For fucking nothing.
我们对你来说也只有这点价值吗
Is that what we're all worth to you, too?
-这是我们所有人在这的价值 -是啊
- It's all any of us are worth. - Yeah.
你就别再自欺欺人了
So don't kid yourself that it's any different.
别再提这悲伤的故事了行吗
Now let's cut the sob story, shall we,
继续完成手头的活
And get on with the job at hand?
具体是什么任务 长官
And what job would that be, exactly, ma'am?
有一批新武器刚从塞拉利昂抵达
There's a new shipment of weapons arriving from Sierra Leone.
是更多需要送往康拉德·诺克斯基金会
More decommissioned arms for
进行销毁的军♥火♥
the Conrad Knox foundation.
我要你 瑞姆和巴克斯特跟踪这些卡车
I would like you, Richmond, and Baxter to follow the trucks
以防途中发生什么变故
In case any get diverted en route.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Fine. - Thank you.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢 很高兴能和您谈话
Thank you. It's lovely to talk to you.
很有意思
Very impressed.
谢谢
Thank you. Cheers.
你这个不速之客很有意思
You're quite the hit for a gate-crasher.
是吗
Yes, well...
已经有三个人承诺将支持我们
I've had 3 pledges of support already.
也许下次我还会让你来
I may have to use you again.
-我妻子会喜欢这儿的 -你结婚了吗
- My wife would love it here. - Oh, you're married?
她被人用枪打死了
She was shot and killed.
这也是为什么你在做的事对我很重要
It's just another reason why what you're doing is so important to me,
以及我愿意帮忙的原因
why I want to help.
-演讲很棒 -谢谢
- Great speech. - Thank you.
很讽刺吧 不是吗
You know, it's ironic, isn't it?
你在这想方设法地让这个国家变得更加安全
Here you are, trying to make this country safe,
却需要这些武装保镖来保护你
and yet you need armed guards to do it.
这是我父亲的派来的 不是我的人
That's my father's choice, not mine.
真的吗
Really?
为什么他会认为你会有危险呢
And what makes him think you're in such danger?
那只是以防万一罢了
It's just a precaution.
两辆卡车改道了
Whoa. Two trucks just diverted.
它们不往销毁站开了
They're no longer headed to the decommissioning site.
那条路是通往码头的
That road leads to the docks.
-B组跟上 -收到
- Bravo team in pursuit. - Roger that.
给斯顿布奇发消息
Text Stonebridge.
让他尽快汇报所有细节
I want him updated on all details as soon as they happen.
基金会已经运作了八年了
The foundation has actually been running for 8 years.
这是我父亲迄今为止最大的筹款活动
My father's biggest fundraising event to date--
抱歉打断一下 能借一步说话吗
Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt. Might I have a word?
可以 谢谢
Uh, yes. Thank you.
从塞拉利昂运来的武器
The Convoy of arms from Sierra Leone
他们是要运去同一个销毁点吗
are they all going to the same depot to be decommissioned?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
现在应该已经在路上了
They should be on their way now.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我是英国♥军♥情处的人
I'm working with British military intelligence.
越来越多的证据表明
We have growing evidence that
大量送往基金会的武器
large quantities of the foundation's weapons
实际上都被秘密囤积起来了
are in fact being secretly stockpiled.
什么
What?
这些卢旺达武器从没被销毁过
The weapons from Rwanda were never destroyed.
这把手♥枪♥是三天前
This handgun was used in a shootout
在开普敦机场的枪战中使用的
at the cape town airport 3 days ago.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我们认为持枪的是这个人
We think by this man--
卡尔·马特洛克
Karl Matlock.
你见过他吗
You ever seen him before?
没见过
No, I haven't.
那你父亲呢
What about your father?
你觉得他认识吗
Do you think he'd recognize him?
那你得自己去问他了
You'd need to ask him yourself.
诺克斯小姐 我是想维护基金会的宗旨
Miss Knox, I want to protect what the foundation stands for,
而不仅仅是为了扳倒内部腐♥败♥的人
not just bring down the people corrupting it.
什么人
What people?
到达港口 邓肯码头 第三装卸区
At the port, Duncan Dock, Yard 3.
不要轻举妄动 暗中观察
I want you to sit tight and observe.
我们会联♥系♥南非警方
We'll contact the South African police,
让他们来逮捕这些人
Let them make the arrests.
了解
Copy that.
我看到了现金
There's the money shot.
你拍到了吗 巴克斯特
Got that one, Baxter?
有看到马特洛克的踪影吗
Is there any sign of Matlock?
没有 他不在护送队里
Negative. He's not with the escort.
但那个女人在
The girl's there, though.
那个狙击手
The sniper.
这些照片是我的战友实时拍下的
This pictures are live from my unit's location.
你们的武器正在装箱起运
Those are your weapons getting ready for shipping.
那我会报♥警♥的
Well, then, I'll contact the police.
警♥察♥正在赶去现场的路上
They're already on their way,
但他们是抓不到主犯的
But they'll not catch their main target.
-那个马特洛克? -或他的雇主
- This matlock? - Or who he's working for.
2点方向
2 o'clock.
是克瑞格·汉森
That's craig hanson.
确认是汉森本人
Hanson match.
发给斯顿布奇吗
Stonebridge?
这张就别发了
Let's hold on that one.
和他的任务无关
It's not relevant to his task.
如我之前所说
Like I said,
你真应该问问你父亲认不认识他
you should really ask your father if he knows him.
你是在指控我父亲...
Are you accusing my father--
还有他为什么要利用你的武器销毁计划
And why he's using your decommissioning program
来建立他自己的雇佣军队
to build his own private mercenary army.
请你离开
Get out.
你父亲囤积的武器不止这些
These aren't the only weapons that your father is stockpiling.
是吗
Oh, really?
他还拥有一套核引爆器
He also has a set of nuclear triggers,
并且逼迫一位前核科学家 彼得·埃文斯
And he's forcing an ex-nuclear scientist by the name of Peter Evans
为他工作
to work for him.
他绑♥架♥甚至杀害了他的家人
He's doing this by kidnapping and murdering his family.
我说了滚出去
I said get out.
装这个箱子
Load the box.
怎么了
What's happening?
看上去发生了什么事
Looks like something is going on.
汉森 哈特
Hanson! Hart!
收拾一下
Wrap it up!
我们走
Let's go!
没错 他们要逃了
Yeah. They're leaving.
快
Come on!
总部 该死的警♥察♥在哪
Zero, where are these fucking cops?
别让他们逃走
Stop them leaving.
不许击毙
No bodies.
B3 煤气罐在你1点钟方向 打爆它
Bravo 3, that gas tank on your 1 o'clock-- light it up.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
抓住他们
Get them!
妈的
Shit.
他妈的
Fuck.
从后面包抄
Around the back!
在那里
Over there.
在那块地方
Over at that area.
行动
Move move move.
别动 举起手来
Don't move! Put your hands in the air!
不
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no.
我是好人
I'm the good guy.
站着别动 举起手
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表