剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
This is what El Soldat will pay.
哥们 往高了出价 你弄反了
Uh, dude, the idea is to go up, not down.
手♥机♥
Phone!
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up!
回那边去
Get back there.
安全
Clear!
别动
Don't move.
走狗
Dog.
你们害死了我们的人
Your people have spilled our blood.
看着我
Look at me.
你还想要那一万英磅吗
You still want your 10,000?
现在谁才是走狗
Who's the dog now?
为了些狗屁钱低三下四给主人卖♥♥命
Do as your master says for fucking money.
去你的
Fuck.
没东西
Nothing.
你们在找什么
What are you looking for?
没什么
Nothing.
总部 我们抓到欧瑟马尼了
Zero, we have Othmani,
但没有包裹 重复一遍 没有包裹
but no package. I repeat, there's no package.
阿尔及利亚 霍加尔山
艾尔·索达说 "一手交钱一手交货"
El Soldat says "no money, no triggers."
你的买♥♥家怎么说
What does your buyer say?
我能给他打个电♥话♥吗
Can I give him a call?
咖啡不错
Nice coffee.
现在
Now,
你老实交代怎样联♥系♥艾尔·索达
you're gonna tell me how to find El Soldat.
要么欧瑟马尼从未拿到过引爆器
Either Othmani never had the triggers...
要么他知道我们会等他非法出境时抓他
Or he knew we'd be looking for him to cross the border illegally.
排查一下凯皮布朗宾馆外的监控录像
Pull up the CCTV footage from outside the Kepi Blanc.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
找到了
Got it.
那里 后面的巴士
There. The bus behind.
他肯定在前面那辆经过时上了后面那辆车
He must have got on it when the other bus passed in front.
把引爆器留在那里 并联♥系♥艾尔·索达
Left the triggers there, contacted El Soldat,
安排了他的手下去那辆巴士取包裹
arranged for his men to meet the bus,
然后自己当诱饵
and then used himself as a decoy.
对 然后打未加密电♥话♥确保
Yeah. The unguarded call was to make sure
我们跟踪的是他 而不是引爆器
that we were following him and not the triggers.
那辆巴士 现在开去哪了
The bus--where is it headed now?
刚经过霍加尔山区域
Right through the Hoggar region.
那是艾尔·索达的私人领地
El Soldat's own personal fiefdom.
这辆车是过夜车
It's scheduled to over night.
今晚抵达伊利济
Arrives in Ilizi this evening.
车应该在这两点之间的某处
It should be somewhere between here and here.
已经进入了阿尔及利亚 可恶
It's already crossed into algeria. Shit.
你也清楚阿政♥府♥对于别国在其境内的
You know what the Algerians are like about anybody
秘密行动的态度
operating inside their borders.
上个月他们向一架非法入境法国直升机开火
They fired on an unauthorized French chopper last month.
B组 你们有车吗
Bravo, you have wheels?
有 我想我们能弄到
Uh, yeah, I think we can arrange that.
包裹在一辆驶往伊利济的巴士上
The package is on a bus headed to Ilizi.
动作快点 应该能赶上
Hustle and you can catch it.
那我们的阿尔及利亚朋友会怎么想
What are our friends in Algeria gonna think of that?
只要够快
Get in there quick enough,
他们也无计可施
they won't be able to do anything about it.
还有 斯科特
And, Scott...
发张欧瑟马尼的照片给我
Send me a picture of Othmani.
收到
Copy that.
再加五千块怎么样
Another 5,000?
要租这辆 得一万
10, to rent her.
好吧
All right.
必须让我开车
Only I drive the truck.
照顾好伤员
朱巴和卡马尔要和我一起去
Juba and Camar will come with me.
可能会有危险
It could get rough, you know.
真像回到了反抗军 我又有精神了
I feel alive again, like in the rebellion.
就算作为图阿雷格人 你也真算够疯的
You're a little crazy, aren't you? Even for a Tuareg.
我觉得你喜欢疯子
I think you like crazy.
对
Yeah.
一点点而已
Just a little.
找到巴士了
I have the bus.
斯科特发来的欧瑟马尼照片收到了
Scott's visual I.D. of Othmani just came in.
给我发过来
Send it over to my screen.
不
No.
放到大屏幕上
Put it up.
你认识他吗
You know him?
你不喜欢音乐吗
You don't like music?
他是英国人 今天情绪不佳啊
He's British. He's having a bad day.
B组 请注意
Bravo, be advised.
你们知道的欧瑟马尼是艾尔·索达的弟弟
The man that you know as othmani is El Soldat's brother.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
他是艾尔·索达的弟弟
He's el soldat's brother.
别打歪主意
Don't you get any ideas.
看着路
Keep your eyes on the road.
我们买♥♥了他 他就是我们的了
We bought him. We own him.
在前面
Up ahead.
快点 快点
Faster, faster, faster!
靠近了 快快
Close in. Come on. Come on.
提高警惕
Look sharp.
并肩开 明白吗
Just get up alongside him, all right?
我要让他靠边停
I'm gonna pull him over.
靠边
Pull over!
你♥他♥妈♥给我停下
Stop the fucking bus!
停下
Stop!
来人
Hands.
-起爆器在哪里 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Where are the triggers? - Fuck you.
进去
Go on.
你在干什么 你以为你是谁
What are you doing? Who do you think you are?
你在尼亚美上的车 是吧
You got on the bus in Niamey, yes?
谁能告诉我他当时坐在哪里
Anyone, where was he sitting?
这事关重大
It's important.
他当时拿着一个包
He had a bag.
B组 有人来了
Bravo, you have company.
是艾尔·索达的人
El Soldat's men.
他们来拿引爆器了
They're there for the triggers.
迈克尔 躲到车后面
Michael, get behind the truck.
迈克尔 卧倒 卧倒
Michael, get down! Get down!
我去干掉车上的人 你去找引爆器
I'm going for the vehicle. You find those triggers!
-没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah!
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的 怎么回事
What the fuck happened? Huh?
他偷袭我
He jumped me.
手无寸铁的伤残囚犯偷袭你
The wounded, unarmed prisoner jumped you?
你要杀了唯一一个知道
What, you decided to take out the only guy
引爆器在哪里的人吗 迈克尔
that knows where the triggers are, Michael?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
What the fuck?
他♥娘♥的♥ 你 过来
Fuck me. Hey, you. Come here.
我是个学生 兽医
I'm a student. Animal doctor.
-你得先治他 -不 我做不到
- He's a priority patient. - No, I can't.
我不管 你就把他当狗医
I don't give a shit. You pretend he's a dog, ok?
帮他治疗 拜托了
Just fix him, please.
B组 两辆卡车朝你们驶来
Bravo, two more trucks heading your way--
来了更多基地成员
more AQIM fighters.
妈的 知道了
Shit. Copy that.
他们是到不了边境的
They'll never make it to the border.
联♥系♥阿军方
Get the Algerians.
告诉他们此次是意外侵入
Tell them it's an accidental intrusion.
让我们带人走 或者他们帮我们送走
They let us get our men out or they do it for us.
我们得撤退 否则大家都得完蛋
All right, we got to move or everyone's gonna die.
怎么
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表