剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, that's the one. Yeah.
真有意思 我以为开普敦总部
That's funny. I thought the, uh, Cape Town hq
在博特堪和阿博特的拐角处
was on the corner of, uh, Buitenkant and Albertus.
哥们儿 今天人都忙傻了
Hey, man, it's been a hectic day, eh?
没错 绝对是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I bet.
-各种混乱 -对
- Chaos everywhere. - Yeah.
摩西 他们不是警♥察♥
Moses, they're not cops!
摩西 趴下
Moses, get down!
他妈的搞什么
What the fuck?
摩西 趴下
Moses, get down!
摩西 他妈的快趴下
Moses, get the fuck down!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 我他妈要杀了他
Shut up! I'll fucking kill him!
快趴下
Get the fuck down!
我愿意坦白
I'm ready to talk!
我愿意坦白
I'm ready to talk!
别废话
No shit.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
科尔 抓到他了吗 他死了吗
Kohl, did you get him? Is he dead?
没有 她死了
No. She is.
看能否劝服莉莉安来这
See if you can persuade Lilian to come here.
你也猜得到 她受到了很大的刺♥激♥
As you can guess, she's pretty shaken up.
我不知道现在带她回来问话是不是最好的选择
I don't know if questioning her right now is the best idea.
斯科特 无论如何
Scott, do whatever you have to.
都要把她带来
Just get her here.
喂 说吧
Oy, your turn.
雇我的人...
Look, the people who hired me--
我知道他们的基地在哪
I know where they have their base.
带我离开这 我就带你们去
Get me out of here, and I'll take you there.
谁雇的你
Who hired you?
谁雇的你
Who hired you?!
马特洛克 卡尔t·马特洛克
Matlock! It was Karl Matlock.
现在
Now.
放我出去 我是受过训练的士兵 我能帮忙
Let me out! I'm a trained soldier! I can help!
摩西 快走 摩西 趴下
Moses, move! Move! Moses, get down!
来吧
Just do it.
开枪吧
Just do it.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
各界一致强烈谴责这起枪击事件
Reaction to the shooting has been unanimous in its condemnation.
在华盛顿 美国国务卿迅速对袭击做出谴责
In Washington, the Secretary of State moved swiftly to condemn the attack.
她呼吁停止军事干涉
She stopped short of calling for military intervention
但支持津非民盟下台的呼声
but supported calls for the ruling ZANU party to step down.
我怎么跟你说的 康拉德
What did I tell you, Conrad?
你用一颗子弹为津巴布韦做的贡献
You've achieved more for Zimbabwe with one bullet
多过用这些武器
than you will with those weapons.
是不是杀害沃尔特的凶手已经得到了应有的报应
Can I assume that Walter's killer has met his just deserts?
是的
Yes, sir.
20号♥分部的人呢
And 20's man?
在我手里
At my mercy.
等我们抓到莉莉安之后 你可以随意处理他
When we've secured Lilian, you can dispose of him in any way you like,
但在此之前 他是我们最珍贵的资产
but until then, he remains our most valuable asset.
他杀了科尔
He killed Kohl.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that,
但我还要谈判
but I don't want to weaken my bargaining position
我不想损失我的筹码
while I have a deal to negotiate.
我们得回去了
We have to go back.
不行 不安全
We can't. It's not safe.
我要和父亲在一起
I need to be with my father.
莉莉安 你
Lilian, you--
我的同事们想要见你
The people I work with would like to see you.
我带你去吧
just let me take you in there,
他们会告诉你诺克斯的背景
and they'll give you the background on Knox.
马特洛克来电
有话快说 混♥蛋♥
Go ahead, cocksucker.
给我听着
You listen to me.
我抓到了你的朋友
I have your friend.
如果想让他活命
You want him to live,
就把那女孩带去曼能堡废弃的纺织厂
you bring the girl to the abandoned textile factory at Manenberg.
敢耍花样的话 你只能换到他的尸体了
Fuck me over, you'll be picking him up in a body bag.
该死
Shit.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
是诺克斯的手下
It's Knox's man.
他想做个交易
He wants to do an exchange...
用你换我的搭档
you for my partner.
别担心 我不会拿你做交易的
But don't you worry. I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
如果你不带我去 我自己也要去
If you don't take me, I'll go myself.
我要去见康拉德
I need to see Conrad.
我也是
So do I.
总部 你们都听见了吗
Zero, are you getting all this?
让她去吧
Let her do it.
也许还能帮到我们
It might even work in our favor.
看在上帝份上 把斯顿布奇救出来
For Christ's sake, get Stonebridge out of there.
巴克斯特 带上装备到那去
Baxter, get kitted up and get down there.
他需要支援
He'll need your support.
是
Yes, ma'am.
来吧 迈克尔 来啊
Come on, Michael. Come on.
我到了
I'm here.
你先给我斯顿布奇 我再把女孩交给你
You give me Stonebridge, I give you the girl.
这里你说了不算
You don't make the rules here.
狗♥日♥的♥
Fucker.
去吧
Go.
出去
Get out.
原地待命 等我的指示
Hold your positions. Wait for my command.
达米恩说 "蹲下"
Damien says "Duck."
给我火力掩护
Give me cover fire!
他在那儿 去接他
There he is. Get him, get him, get him!
上车
Get in!
你还好吗 阿迈
You all right, Mikey?
还喜欢这个吗
Did you like that one? Huh?
莉莉安
Oh, Lilian.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
是你的错吗
It's your fault?
是的 我没能救沃尔特
Well, in as much as I couldn't save Walter, yes.
我没能集结我的所有人力物力
In as much as I couldn't marshal all the resources
去保护他 没错
at my disposal to protect him, yes.
我曾经看到危险的预兆
All the warning signs were there.
我保证 我们不会再冒险了
I promise you, we won't take any more risks.
只要我还有一口气在
While I have breath in my body,
我会竭尽全力保护你
I'll do all I can to protect you.
那个和我在一起的美国人
The American I was with--he--
是达米恩·斯科特
It was Damien Scott.
你认识他吗
You know him?
你从哪儿得到这些的
Where did you get this?
克里斯提·布莱恩
Christy Bryant.
她也是中情局的人
She's CIA, too.
我想你认识她吧
You know her, I believe.
曾经见过
We've met.
那你应该知道那个组织中的一些人
Well, then you know that there are elements in that organization
不像其他人一样严于律己
that are less morally scrupulous than others.
现在我怀疑斯科特是为政♥府♥卖♥♥命的
Now, I suspect Scott contracted himself out to the regime.
他们要他永远铲除沃尔特
and they wanted him to remove Walter once and for all.
但他曾经尝试帮助我父亲
But he tried to help my father.
也许他是故意让你以为他在帮助他
He may have wanted you to think he was helping him.
但他的确那么做了 他保护了我
But he did help. He protected me.
他射死了杀手
He shot the killers.
他把我从法律中心里救了出来
He rescued me from the law center.
都是他做的
That was him.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表