剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
100%. I recognized Stonebridge and Scott.
帮我接德雷尔的电♥话♥
Get me Dreyer on the phone.
他跟我保证会有人对付他们的
He assured me they'd been dealt with.
你...在搜寻信息吗
You, uh, fishing for information?
我看到了你在那里的所作所为
I see what you did there.
不错吧
Good, huh?
不
No.
是明智之举
It's clever.
如果十分钟内我没回来
If I'm not back in 10 minutes,
就叫海岸警卫队
then call the coast guard.
你错过了饭点
You missed feeding time.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我听说了摩萨德特工的事
I heard about the Mossad agent--
以色列情报机关
丽贝卡·李维
Rebecca Levi.
她怎么了
What about her?
你不能杀了她吗
True you couldn't kill her?
不是不能
Not couldn't.
是不会
Just wouldn't.
用子弹来救赎
Redemption in a bullet.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
她正努力摆脱困境
She was looking for a way out.
不是她一个人
She's not the only one.
当然不是
No shit.
我想回家
I want to go home.
克里斯提 我要你洗清我的档案
I need you to clean my record, Christy.
20号♥分部在追踪大规模杀伤性武器 对吧
20 is tracking weapons of mass destruction, right?
你们的目标是谁
Who are you targeting?
康拉德·诺克斯 但你早就知道了
Conrad Knox, but you already know that.
他是那次津巴布韦越狱的幕后黑手
He was behind that jailbreak in Zimbabwe
沃尔特·路图鲁就是在那次重获自♥由♥
that freed Walter Lutulu.
能告诉我诺克斯在哪吗
Can you tell me where Knox is?
道尔顿叫你来问我的吗
Ha. Dalton tell you to ask me that?
你跟错人了
You are working for the wrong woman.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
如果你真的想回家
If you really do want to go home,
就要付出代价
there will be a price to pay.
这点明白吗
You do understand that?
明白
Yeah.
没有莉莉安的动向
There's no sign of Lilian.
诺克斯一定把她救出去了
Knox must have got her out of there by now.
要么她就转入地下了
Or she could have gone to ground.
少校 发现安全漏洞
Major, we have a security breach.
该死 是德雷尔
Shit. It's Dreyer.
他是怎么找到我们的
How the hell did he find us?
立即关闭系统
Lock the systems down immediately.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
联♥系♥斯顿布奇和斯科特
Contact stonebridge and Scott.
给我一分钟
I need one minute.
B组 小屋受到威胁
Bravo team, the crib is under immediate threat.
德雷尔来了
It's Dreyer.
-收到 斯科特 快走 -来了
- Roger that. Scott, Let's move! - Go.
开车
Let's go.
德雷尔先生 听我解释
Mr. Dreyer, I can explain.
你们应该在回去的飞机上
You were supposed to be on a plane home.
相反 你们却派该死的作战队员到镇上
Instead, you're sending black operatives into the townships
大开杀戒
and killing people.
我正式控告你
I'm charging you with crimes
违反南非共和国法律
against the Republic of South Africa.
我知道我们斗胆在为不可为之事
I understand that we've been sailing fairly close to the wind.
把他们带出去
Get them out of here.
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
拜你所赐 我们深陷
Thanks to you, we have a major diplomatic incident
与津巴布韦的重大外交事件
diplomatic incident on our hands with Zimbabwe.
你本有机会离开
You had your chance to leave.
现在发生的一切是你自食其果
What happens now is of your own making.
带他们出去
Get them out.
快 走
Come on, out!
你知道去哪儿赎回他们
You know where to take them.
动起来 快 走
Move your ass. Go! Move!
我现在不想谈论这个
I don't want to talk about that now.
我会接受的 你有男朋友了
Ok. I'll just accept it. You have a boyfriend.
你不能问我这个
Ha! You can't ask me that.
什么意思 我怎么不能问了
What do you mean, I can't ask you, eh?
我当然有权知道 我是你♥爸♥爸啊
I'm allowed to ask you things. I'm your father.
爸爸 相信我
Papa, believe me.
已经有人知道你逃走了
News of your escape has filtered out.
政♥府♥试图封♥锁♥消♥息♥
The regime tried to suppress it,
但迟早会曝光
but they couldn't hold that news for long.
我也没必要躲着
Then neither must I.
我的人♥民♥非常担心我的安危
The people will be anxious to know that I am ok.
你可以在布克荷马宣布回归
You could announce your return in Bukhoma.
那里有一批激进分子早已准备就绪
There's an army of activists already in place.
我可以联♥系♥他们 安排你的亮相
I could prepare them for your appearance.
利用社交媒体散播消息
Harness social media.
如人人网 微博
Facebook. Twitter.
现在就公开亮相可能会很危险
Look, a public appearance now could be quite dangerous.
这你是知道的
You know that.
不敢露面的领袖 怎么能得到尊重呢
A leader cannot command respect from behind the shadows.
相信我 如果我的人♥民♥嗅到了我的胆怯
Believe me, if my people thought that I was afraid,
他们便不会再追随我
they would never follow me.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰老娘
Get the fuck off me!
辛克莱尔
Sinclair.
站起来 小子
On your feet, boet.
德雷尔死哪儿去了
Where the fuck is Dreyer?
我要求立刻联♥系♥我的律师
I demand you put me in touch with my legal representation.
再不闭嘴 老子就送你上西天
Another word, and I'll put you in touch with your ancestors.
臭娘们儿
Fokken whore.
快进去
Come on.
沃尔特近来如何 准备好他的就职典礼了吗
How is Walter? Ready for his inauguration?
说到掌权 他比我想象的还要积极呢
He's more eager to seize power than I anticipated.
他知道那些核武器吗
He knows about the nuclear weapons?
还不知道 等时机成熟了再说
Not yet, no. I haven't found the right moment.
你知道吗 他的女儿
Did you know his daughter has been in contact
和支持他的军人一直有联♥系♥
with the same army factions that support her father?
如果政♥府♥杀了沃尔特
If the regime had killed Walter,
反对派便会让她来作
the opposition planned to install her
反对运动的领袖
as the front runner to the CDZ.
她挺有魅力的
Charming girl.
你见过她了吗
You've met her?
见过了
I made it my mission.
今日的激进分子说不定是明日的领袖
Today's activist is tomorrow's leader.
她知道该和谁交朋友
She knows who her friends are.
你知道她是怎么想的吗
How does she feel about that? Do you know?
她跟她爸爸一样坚强
She shares her father's steel.
路图鲁家族是真正的冷血政客
The Lutulus are a true political dynasty.
你最好记住这点
You'd do well to remember that.
妈的
Fuck.
你确定这是诺克斯干的
Do you think this is Knox?
对 我非常确定
Yeah. I'm pretty sure of it.
我们不能放过那杂种
We need to get after that bastard.
但没有"天帐" 我们也没办法
But without the crib, we're limited.
茱莉亚 我把核心软件都拷到移♥动♥硬盘上了
Julia, I've got the core software on a portable drive.
虽然设备不齐全
We'd have limited functionality,
但如果有几台电脑 还是可以运作的
But we could be operational if we had a couple of laptops.
操
Fuck.
妈的
Shit.
安全
Clear.
是我
It's me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你真确定
Are you sure?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表