剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
We were fighting. I ran. Did you get pictures of that?
你给他们发过信息
You were sending them texts.
我只是为了钱
It's just money.
我做了回双面间谍 完了我还是你的人
I doubled up. I can switch back again just as easy.
来的只有斯科特和英国佬
It's only Scott and the Brit.
他们想要人♥质♥
They want the hostages.
听着 他们应该已经到了 还在等我的信♥号♥♥
Look, they'll be out there now, just waiting for my signal.
我会确保让他们进来
I'll make sure they come in.
你可以把他俩都干掉
You can blow them both away.
你好像能读懂我的心思
It's like you read my mind.
给他发信息
Text him.
让他们去4区南边的小路
Send them to south side approach, block 4.
没问题
Cool.
瑞姆 我们到了
Richmond, we're on.
能帮我确认他的位置吗
Can you confirm his position for me?
电♥话♥追踪到他就在这体育场里
Phone tracker puts him at the stadium.
哥们 我不喜欢这里 简直是胡闹
Man, I don't like this at all. It's bollocks.
这里的视野太广了
We're wide open here.
是的 我明白你的意思
Yeah. I hear you,
但他确实在他之前说的地方 所以...
but he's exactly where he said he would be, so...
妈的
Shit.
怎么了
What?
自始至终
Throughout this whole thing,
他一直用的是MC 也就是麦当娜和孩子
he's always said MC--Madonna and child.
如果觉得不对劲我们就撤 离开这
If it feels wrong, let's go. Let's get out of here.
走吧 我们撤
Let's go. Let's go.
-撤吧 -妈的
- Let's move. - Fuck.
快点
Come on.
等等 等等 他来了
Wait. Wait. Hang on. That's him.
不 我们撤 继续倒
No. Let's go. Let's keep moving.
继续倒
Drive.
迈克 等一下
Mike, just hang on.
继续倒车 相信你的直觉
Keep going. Just trust your instincts.
快撤 这里不对劲
Come on. Move. It's not right.
我们快离开 快开车
Let's get out of here. Come on.
撤
Move.
倒车
Back.
-快 快撤 -等等 迈克
- Come on. Let's move. - Wait, wait, Mike.
操
Fuck!
快撤
Move!
倒车 加速
Back up! Back up! Speed up! Speed up!
该死的 日♥你♥妈♥逼
God damn it! Fuck!
狗♥日♥的♥
Fuck me!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
操 妈的
Fuck! Shit!
操
Fuck!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
God damn it!
我就说这是陷阱
I told you it was a set-up.
不是柯蒂斯设计的
Not from Curtis!
他在帮我们 迈克
He was helping us, Mike.
他在警告我们
He warned us.
是啊 他还向我们挥手呢
Yeah, just waving us in like that.
他有别的选择吗
What choice did he have?
有人拿枪指着他
He had a fucking gun at his head.
是我害了他
I put him there.
不 是他自作自受 斯科特
No. He put himself there, Scott.
这个结局在他最初与马特洛克合伙时就注定了
He did it by joining Matlock in the first place.
他妈的
Fuck!
你只是对他有成见 兄弟
It's the way you finish that counts, buddy.
他却是是我们的人
He was with us.
她说你们会救出他们的
She said you'd save them!
我们会把他们救回来 你不会失去家人
We'll get them back. You won't lose your family.
如果他们还没死 那也是因为我
Look, if they're not dead already, it's because of me.
我才是他们活着的原因
I'm the one keeping them alive.
让我走吧 求你了 让我去救他们
Let me go. Please, just let me save them.
你想要为这个人造核弹吗
Do you want to build a bomb for this guy?
说的好像我还有其他选择一样
You speak as if there's a choice.
你会为素不相识的人牺牲自己的家人吗
Would you sacrifice your family for total strangers?
让我走
Let me go!
上酒别停
Just keep 'em coming.
来杯曼哈顿
Manhattan.
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
我以前见过你吗
Have I seen you before?
见过 在机场
Yeah, at the airport.
你坐我的航♥班♥从纽约来这儿的?
Were you on my flight from New York?
腐烂的大苹果城吗
The Rotten Big Apple?
不是
No.
我喜欢能够认清事实的男人
I like a disillusioned man.
说明他们厌倦了谎言
It means they're tired of the bullshit
喜欢直入主题
and they want to cut straight to the chase.
妈的 老天爷
Fuck. Jesus Christ.
停 别让我射出来
Stop. Don't let me come.
我要你射在里面
I want you to come in me. Uh!
操
Fuck.
我们这算是做♥爱♥吗
Was that even sex? Huh?
我以前打黑拳都没这个费劲
I've had easier cage fights than that.
这就是男人不能说的秘密对吧
That's men's big secret, isn't it?
什么
What's that?
他们从不承认有过肉体上的打斗
What they never admit about physically fighting each other--
不承认那是有多么的亲密
how intimate it is.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off.
我得走了
Hmm. I have to go.
你做♥爱♥的样子和我以前很像
You know, you fuck like I used to.
什么样子
How's that?
就像失去了信仰一样
Like you stopped believing.
我甚至不知道他们想要我♥干♥什么
I don't even know what they want from me.
只有引爆器我什么都造不出来
I can't build anything with just triggers.
也许他们还有其他材料
Maybe that's not all they have.
所有的武器都被销毁了
All the weapons were destroyed.
以色列人坚持要这么做
The Israelis insisted.
所有武器都埋在米弗拉埃米比拉娜
Everything was buried at Imifula Emibidlana--
大山下的两条河
the two rivers under the mountains.
出自祖鲁传说
Zulu legend.
稍等
One sec.
他妈的 别用那玩意儿指着我
Fuck. Stop pointing that thing at me.
你可真是准时啊
Nice to see you're on time.
抱歉 有点忙
Yeah. Sorry. I was busy.
真忙啊 我都能闻出她模样
Yeah, I could smell her.
斯科特
Hey, Scott.
你对柯蒂斯的看法没错
You were--you were right about Curtis.
他值得信任
It was worth a shot.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. Yeah.
操
Fuck!
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克
Mike.
敌人
Hostiles!
他妈的 靠
Shit. Fuck!
少校
Major.
安全屋被攻击了
The safe house has been compromised.
-保持通讯 -明白
- Stay on comms. - Roger that.
你跟我来
You--with me.
你♥他♥妈♥被跟踪了
You've been fucking tailed.
我才没被跟踪呢
I didn't get fucking tailed.
操
Fuck.
你大爷的
Fuck me!
总部 安全屋已暴露
Zero! Safe house compromised!
我们正在撤退途中
We're on our way to exfil now!
明白 支援马上就到
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表